威望
包包

优秀版主 专家 金话筒

楼主
发表于 2009-3-12 10:14 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览 |打印
4包包
本帖最后由 饶冠华 于 2009-3-17 13:40 编辑
9 M; u$ a; j: ~0 v) L! N; O- V* f, d# P0 x+ A# D
对于做科学的研究员来说,或者说是准研究员,有的时候需要关心的不仅仅是自己的实验,更重要的是了解自己国内外同行的专家的研究进展与动态。因此欢迎大家在回帖中列出您眼中肿瘤干细胞研究领域国内外著名专家实验室的网页。也欢迎对这些专家的研究动态做个点评与预测(加精)!
5 P8 G  l: I% l( t" F) {' O" y, {9 o- r# @" X7 R( ^
Robert. A. Weinberg:9 q* k  Z& m: b3 e* k4 U+ ^" J

4 L0 r6 [1 k: H   whitehead institute for biomedical research and department of biology. Massachusetts institute of technology cambridge, Massachusetts.02142.; P+ l  y& N6 N' L( I0 E

9 _' R3 h3 n4 K. L" Lwebsite: http://web.wi.mit.edu/weinberg/pub/
2 V" _  S. |% A. \& U) D# D5 g; n5 w- `1 E2 }8 f' z

1 r) |9 ~% M. d+ ~- C. EIrving. L. Weissman:
# [1 y5 ^' B9 p- }7 Q% i* h! S: n+ p
; n4 y( \. a( q7 i   institute for stem cell biology and regenerative medicine, stanford university school of medicine.9 j3 {" H) \2 \/ }) w% ^1 l
/ g& Q& O! S- a) ]/ d1 ?% \% L

积分
威望
包包
沙发
发表于 2009-3-12 11:23 |只看该作者
湘雅 脑肿瘤干细胞, r" R4 ^) D" h  J: l

; w: C4 |) J1 F: {8 k上海仁济医院妇产科 卵巢癌干细胞( V2 _: y( j6 x/ L4 I+ W1 x

9 R; K! Z% h6 U上海胸科医院胸部肿瘤研究所 肺癌干细胞
9 z( Q- B9 X9 H+ n- q' g/ P( F# P6 M7 F
网页还没找到,找到了补上
已有 1 人评分威望 包包 收起 理由
饶冠华 + 1 + 4

总评分: 威望 + 1  包包 + 4   查看全部评分

积分
威望
包包

优秀版主 专家 金话筒

藤椅
发表于 2009-3-12 12:58 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 饶冠华 于 2009-3-12 13:01 编辑 9 ?* P6 O3 g7 ^. l

8 V9 o  y" m9 Z. m! D0 v 2# 阿楠 * y- P- X0 N& C$ ]* ]
2 [- t4 t; G0 `6 l3 ~

2 M( x) k1 Y- ^8 m嗯 已评分 尽快将对应实验室网页补上。并尽量附上发表的文章名称与所对应的杂志

积分
威望
包包
板凳
发表于 2009-3-15 23:19 |只看该作者
干细胞之家微信公众号
大家一起加油!为肿瘤干细胞而奋斗。

积分
威望
包包

金话筒 优秀会员

报纸
发表于 2009-6-19 10:58 |只看该作者
John E Dick, PhD  
5 _2 \2 `1 C5 P9 CSenior Scientist
9 l& ~! H+ N9 Q+ PDivision of Cellular and Molecular Biology$ G- t/ g$ ?) ^6 V# B6 h$ X
Toronto General Research Institute
) ?% h2 i' ?" p. R% p  g
1 \( Z% b# d6 |+ v; |- oAffiliate Scientist
' b' [  l: S0 K1 Z( y2 j8 TDivision of Stem Cell and Developmental Biology! P- D4 O  N9 m' U1 Q& Q
Ontario Cancer Institute (OCI) ( v/ v1 C  M6 z1 b1 n6 j- B3 r

: N7 d4 W6 S6 _# DKeywords: leukemia, stem cells, NOD/SCID mouse
( w5 A7 t# b' b6 s- m
9 b' q# w' X) h
- {  W3 j, D0 s0 t# T7 [Research Interests 1 h% s. P. O5 p3 e
SCID mouse an important tool
4 b& f& ^( ^+ M& L" h' E: |. RDr. Dick's research program aims at understanding how stem cells can be manipulated. He is known around the world for his development of an in vivo repopulation assay (ie: in vivo stem cell assay) using the NOD/SCID mouse. HSCs are found in the bone marrow and are pluripotent: they give rise to all the cellular elements of the blood. Until the development of this model, studies of the human hematopoietic system and diseases of the blood were limited because there was no method to study the development of the human blood system. This model has transformed the study of both normal and leukemic human blood systems.
: ]% I. k2 A' C) v. x% L8 A3 l3 r# h# \! Q' m2 S
The assay involves reconstituting immune deficient SCID mice with either normal human bone marrow or cord blood, or with cells from patients with genetic deficiencies or leukemia. The mouse, being immune deficient, cannot reject the human cells, and thus the human cells readily proliferate and differentiate, generating human hematopoietic cells of erythroid, lymphoid and myeloid lineage in the mouse.
4 B# V$ c. b6 ?/ ~5 Z5 @; b% |
7 _, J$ _9 ~; Q" i! E- E- jInside a black box of cancer development # w/ `/ N$ q! w; U. C/ y0 r8 o
Although it is now important worldwide as a tool for blood research, the mouse model was initially developed to understand and define both normal and leukemic stem cells. In acute myeloid leukemia, only leukemic stem cells can initiate the disease and we have little understanding of which normal cells become transformed in the initiation of leukemia. That is why it is important to characterize the developmental programs of both cell types. Without an understanding of how they are different, the mechanism by which the leukemic process alters the development of the normal blood system will never be understood. Effective anti-leukemia therapy must target the leukemic stem cell to completely eradicate the disease. $ C+ u2 Z8 }8 `. V
8 d; X3 ^8 q+ o+ p& G0 l, Z
Using the mouse model, it is possible to identify and characterize the leukemic stem cell and determine where it comes from. Until now, this process has always been a mystery. With this model, we will now be able to see inside that black box, and gain a more complete understanding regarding how the molecular pathways differ in normal and leukemic blood systems. Then we will be able to devise therapies to disrupt the molecular process that leads to leukemia and hopefully prevent it from occurring.
3 o$ h3 P; h$ [7 m4 F" p7 O+ n) \: [
* D' z  j7 E; x7 r, ~4 K) OAdditional Appointments
' Z" U" r, q: ?0 H( S; p( c6 h$ v  ?" m: {# c2 r0 X4 O4 x& b
Professor, Department of Molecular Genetics, University of Toronto9 a. L! a# R2 l8 Q; H! U+ Z
Director, Program in Cancer Stem Cells-GENESIS Ontario Institute for Cancer Research (OICR)" o4 y$ a2 r' M4 o
Canada Research Chair in Stem Cell Biology
已有 2 人评分威望 包包 收起 理由
饶冠华 + 2 + 4
细胞海洋 + 5 + 5 精品文章

总评分: 威望 + 7  包包 + 9   查看全部评分

积分
威望
包包

金话筒 优秀会员

地板
发表于 2009-7-2 19:09 |只看该作者
Mick Bhatia 5 k# k- z2 [. I
Director and Senior Scientist, McMaster Stem Cell and Cancer Research Institute (SCC-RI).
2 i9 {- l1 P8 C$ W5 I+ q3 f( nProfessor, Department of Biochemistry and Biomedical Sciences, Faculty of Health Sciences; u2 \0 i. L+ ]% H: f3 F3 S

7 s& [6 R8 C2 p0 m$ `- c& G6 E6 v6 R. b9 \2 ?7 y1 l
Dr. Mickie Bhatia is a recognized leader in Canada in the field of human hematopoietic stem cell biology and embryonic stem cells. Discovery in the past decade of the potential of human stem cells to generate new cells has shifted fundamental understandings of cellular and developmental biology. Dr. Bhatia has made several important advancements in human stem cell research, particularly related to blood forming stem cells. Although he believes stem cells can serve as sources for cellular and organ replacement in tissue damaged by trauma or genetic influences, and for disease intervention, he will focus on human cancer, and using human stem cells to understand how cancer begins and how treatment may be revolutionized based on this new knowledge. Dr. Bhatia’s research program sets out to understand the molecular mechanisms, which orchestrate somatic and embryonic human stem cell development. His laboratory can be subdivided into three themes of interest and, although each is unique in itself, they all possess complementary overlap to allow for an enhanced understanding of the overall nature of novel human stem cell populations, and the basis of human cell fate decisions and cellular programming, and how these may relate to rare cancer initiating cells in the human:
9 Z# w8 Z0 u8 e) Z7 p' [( c
8 ~) d9 H9 D, v+ }; |1. Characterization of molecular pathways regulating human hematopoietic and embryonic stem cells including Notch, Sonic Hedgehog, Bone Morphogenetic Proteins and, human Wingless homologs involved in Wnt signaling transduction. These pathways are linked to the uncontrolled growth of tissue initiated by purified stem cells and are important to our understanding of human cellular transformation.
, b! a; ?# x+ d# e& x
# }( i5 _8 S' J# w6 t2. Identification of target genes regulated by mesodermal factors and genes involved in controlling self-renewal and differentiation of primary human blood stem cells based on differential expression and ontogenic mechanisms.
6 V# L# R! z1 X6 ~5 I' `) g+ a/ Z0 a3 {5 L
3. Creation of novel in vivo models for cellular/tissue regeneration through transplantation of human stem cells.
" g4 x, P6 F; K9 z5 M% y. D
8 n# z6 G+ s( E% M; V+ FEducation8 `9 @3 r5 j- F
1995 Ph.D. Human Biology, University of Guelph# c% {* l0 ?. F, w

; {5 q' ~9 @8 S/ x, J5 x* BRecent Honours and Awards
% J3 _' Y( N6 h' F  t) D2006-2011 (Tier 1) Canada Research Chair in . L* t2 s+ d# M
Human Stem Cell Biology 0 z1 f6 W0 G( ]3 G$ z2 E
2006 DeGroote Chair in Stem Cell and Cancer Biology
; W5 u" f8 x8 J& p5 [. U2003-2005 Krembil Foundation Research Chair in Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine
% k# J( ~6 }2 I4 t2002 Canada’s Top 40 Under 404 x2 A% R* H  S
2002-2005 (Tier 2) Canada Research Chair in Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine
' _$ u7 C5 z" W* p* E7 Y. ^2000-2005 Premier’s Research Excellence Award: Ministry of Energy, Science and Technology
2 u  M4 _3 N% E, b1 j5 @0 N+ B1999-2002 Scientist Scholarship for Biomedical Sciences: Medical Research Council5 G+ e' K' x# v6 `% q
; ^6 k7 c3 u2 b- T( S" L
Selected Publications+ k; v* h+ Y+ A0 _: J" B* |; g" d
Noncanonical Wnt Signaling Orchestrates Early Developmental Events toward Hematopoietic Cell Fate from Human Embryonic Stem Cells.Cell Stem Cell, Volume 4, Issue 3, 248-262, 6 March 2009
, @/ @2 n/ Q6 j
% ?6 Z7 F0 U! W5 d8 n
3 c0 L8 D1 ?3 \2 U: o- q$ ?1 FCharacterization of human embryonic stem cells with features of neoplastic progression. Nature Biotechnology 27, 91 - 97 (2009)
1 f0 X4 d6 u5 w$ s% w7 W + D2 ]5 a+ y# Z2 c: D6 g
Pluripotent human stem cell lines: what we can learn about cancer initiation. Tamra E. Werbowetski-Ogilvie, Mickie Bhatia. Trends in Molecular Medicine Vol.14 No.8
" M+ w" U0 O8 Z% J5 Z/ r# j$ E0 a5 rIGF and FGF cooperatively establish the regulatory stem cell niche of pluripotent stem cells in vitro. Bendall, S., Stewart, M., Menendez, P., George, D., Vijayaragavan, K., Werbowetski-Ogilivie, T., Ramos-Mejia, V., Rouleau, A., Yang, J., Bosse, M., Lajoie, G., and Bhatia, M. Nature 448, 1015-1027, August 2007.
" |% H$ r. r  U' w, d

L% T* `- v3 cComplement targeting of nonhuman sialic acid does not mediate cell death of human embryonic stem cells. Cerdan, C., Bendall, S., Wang, L., Stewart, M., Werbowetski, T., and Bhatia, M. Nature Medicine Vol 12 (10), October 2006; p) j/ @: e, W
% [- Z  U1 ~9 B' v3 E! B
Clonal isolation of hESCs reveals heterogeneity within the pluripotent stem cell compartment. Stewart, M., Bossé, M., Chadwick, K., Menendez, P., Bendall, S., and Bhatia, M. Nature Methods Vol 3 (10), pg 807-815, October 2006.8 w; V3 `0 N3 d0 Y; f) p
+ K! Y( e  Z' h* P6 p8 y
Generation of hematopoietic repopulating cells from human embryonic stem cells independent of ectopic HOXB4 expression. Wang L., Menendez P., Shojaie F., Li L., Mazurier F., Dick J.E., Cerdan C., Levac K., and Bhatia M. Journal of Experimental Medicine, Vol 201, No 10., May 2005.& k4 C+ k5 Q: b2 Y! K7 o

1 H! J5 ^: m# F# E  sEndothelial and hematopoietic cell fate of human embryonic stem cells originates from primitive endothelium with hemangioblastic properties. Wang L., Li L., Shojaei F., Levac K., Menendez P., Martin T., Rouleau A. and Bhatia M. Immunity, Vol 21, pg 31-41, July 2004.
- Z" Q3 p; [7 h. b# C% w5 e: s$ R5 ?
VEGF-A165 augments erythropoietic development from human embryonic stem cells. Cerdan C., Rouleau A. and Bhatia M. BLOOD, Vol 103 (7), pg 1-10, April 2004.
( P4 S* I* I- d+ {' `8 q
" E  |7 R8 l/ w; }; u) d
Cytokines and BMP-4 promote hematopoietic differentiation of human embryonic stem cells. Chadwick K., Wang L., Li L., Menendez P., Murdoch B., Rouleau A. and Bhatia M. BLOOD, Vol 102 (3), pg 906-915, Aug 2003.7 u; N0 u; {7 q0 j5 G% e
" T3 g- v# {+ C* n  z* n! W
Hematopoietic Stem Cell Publications: 3 s8 B4 h7 L+ n$ o: V  |
Hematopoietic stem cell biology: too much of a Wnt thing. Trowbridge, J., Moon, R., and Bhatia, M. Nature Immunology Vol 7 (10), pg 1021-1023, October 2006+ r$ J* y. v' ?" v$ e
, x; Y5 `8 r# F
Glycogen synthase kinase-3 is an in vivo regulator of hematopoietic stem cell repopulation. Trowbridge JJ, Xenocostas A, Moon RT, Bhatia M. Nat Med. 2006 Jan;12(1):89-98. Epub 2005 Dec 11.
# E7 r. U' k2 }8 B

/ _! `; h6 B4 R; _2 LHierarchical and ontogenic position serve to define the molecular basis of human hematopoietic stem cell behavior. Shojaei F., Trowbridge J., Gallacher L., Lou Y., Goodale D., Karanu F., Levac K. and Bhatia M. Developmental Cell, Vol 8, pg 651 – 663, May 2005.
' O, R  U6 J6 }0 h0 s  b4 s

3 }' u0 g. S8 b9 jBone Marrow derived stem cells initiate pancreatic regeneration. Hess D., Li L., Sakano S., Hill D., Strutt B., Thyssen S., Gray D., and Bhatia M. Nature Biotechnology, Vol 21 (7). pg 763-770, July 2003.: d, V% w9 V: _& \/ s8 E# f

: z3 x0 W4 E' j' y. i( u) vSonic Hedgehog induces the proliferation of primitive human hematopoietic cells via BMP-4 regulation. Bhardwaj G., Murdoch B., Wu D., Karanu F. and Bhatia M. Nature Immunology, Vol 2 (2), pg 172-180, 2001. News and Views pg 142-143
已有 2 人评分威望 包包 收起 理由
饶冠华 + 2 + 4
细胞海洋 + 10 + 10 精品文章

总评分: 威望 + 12  包包 + 14   查看全部评分

积分
威望
包包

金话筒 优秀会员

发表于 2009-7-7 00:59 |只看该作者
Sean Morrison
3 ?+ P; ~1 ~% u( x' P2 d) z8 c1 _4 E3 V) rHoward Hughes Medical Institute Biography ; x, E! ^4 p8 d
American Society of Cell Biology Profile

* S5 g* ^+ D9 W) _1 hU-M's Stem Cell Research Website2 P  B. `' s! I) ^2 @+ [$ p
http://www.lsi.umich.edu/facultyresearch/labs/morrison/pi
) w, K& r1 _; l5 D: MSean Morrison is investigating the mechanisms that regulate stem cell function in the nervous and hematopoietic systems, particularly the mechanisms that regulate stem cell self-renewal and stem cell aging, as well as the relationship between stem cell self-renewal and cancer cell proliferation. Parallel studies of these mechanisms in stem cells from two different tissues will reveal the extent to which different types of stem cells employ similar or different mechanisms to regulate these critical functions.. r3 w4 v" |, b( ]+ y

, k# Z) c4 h% L9 y8 y) NIn addition to stem cell research, Dr. Morrison has been active in public policy issues surrounding stem cells as Director of the UM Center for Stem Cell Biology, an officer of the International Society for Stem Cell Research, and as a member of the American Society for Cell Biology Public Policy Committee. Michigan recently passed Proposal 2, making Michigan one of three states in the country to protect stem cell research in the state constitution.
: i4 V( i* r* K6 v! u6 c9 d% t- e2 ?5 ]; y. x
As a graduate student in Irving Weissman’s lab Morrison isolated and characterized blood-forming stem cells. As a post-doctoral fellow in the lab of David Anderson at the California Institute of Technology, Morrison developed techniques for the isolation of nervous system stem cells from uncultured tissues. In 1999, Morrison was recruited to join the U-M Medical School faculty as a Biological Sciences Scholar.
0 e% ^; R7 l5 j1 t8 s9 h- W3 b% ?. Q; c4 O
The Morrison laboratory has published a number of discoveries related to the mechanisms that regulate the maintenance of stem cells throughout life, and how these mechanisms change during aging. For example, the Morrison laboratory’s work suggests that aging tissues exhibit reduced regenerative capacity partly because stem cells induce tumor suppressor mechanisms as they age, reducing stem cell frequency and function.
. n9 _) C& z) N/ m0 n9 ]& a  Y, c7 e( j$ J
Dr. Morrison was a Searle Scholar from 2000-2003, was named to Technology Review Magazine's list of 100 young innovators for 2002, received Wired Magazine's Rave Award for Science in 2003, and was given the Presidential Early Career Award for Scientists and Engineers by George W. Bush in 2003. More recently Dr. Morrison was awarded the McCulloch and Till Award by the International Society for Hematology and Stem Cells (2007), and the Harland Winfield Mossman Award by the American Association of Anatomists (2008).
. }! \6 i, m+ R0 u3 e! p8 \8 E  S0 P( [8 ?
Dr. Morrison is a Howard Hughes Medical Institute investigator and has received funding from the National Institutes of Health, the Department of Defense, and various private foundations.
3 W" W6 e- i( h, V) E& r' x8 c
' h; X4 x8 V& Z' @% cSelected Publications8 _! q' O' w' H8 E8 m
Kiel M.J., M. Acar, G.L. Radice and S.J.Morrison. 2009. Hematopoietic stem cells do not depend on N-cadherin to regulate their maintenance. Cell Stem Cell 4:170-9.PubMed Link3 f% e( h3 z# v) A4 u2 G. w
Levi B.P., O.H. Yilmaz, G. Duester, and S.J. Morrison. 2009. Aldehyde dehydrogenase 1a1 is dispensable for stem cell function in the mouse hematopoietic and nervous systems. Blood 113:1670-80.PubMed Link
. Z1 W' `  @, C* Q! r' k: q/ R) J$ `& }6 W7 p4 B6 {
Quintana, E., M. Shackleton, M. Sabel, D.Fullen, T.M. Johnson, and S.J. Morrison. 2008. Efficient tumor formation by single human melanoma cells. Nature 456:593-598.PubMed Link (It is a very interesting paper, I will discuss it when I have time)
3 Y) R5 C- u4 t+ q- i
8 o+ t5 t& ?3 A8 d4 xNishino, J., I. Kim, K. Chada, and S.J. Morrison. 2008. Hmga2 promotes neural stem cell self-renewal in young, but not old, mice by reducing p16 Ink4a and p19Arf expression. Cell 135:227-239.PubMed Link
0 \, h/ R  O1 R# bKiel M.J., O.H. Yilmaz and S.J. Morrison. 2008. CD150- cells are transiently reconstituting multipotent progenitors with little or no stem cell activity. Blood 111:4413-4. PubMed Link
0 w& W8 k. M% HKiel, M.J. and S.J. Morrison. 2008. Uncertainty in the niches that maintain haematopoietic stem cells. Nature Reviews Immunology 8:290-301.PubMed Link& x2 Y7 I; X$ o
Morrison, S.J. and A. Spradling. 2008. Stem Cells and Niches: Mechanisms that promote stem cell maintenance throughout life. Cell 132:598-611.PubMed Link" p4 @* L) j/ A4 A
Joseph, N.M., J.T. Mosher, J. Buchstaller, P. Snider, P.E. McKeever, M. Lim, S. J. Conway, L.F. Parada, Y. Zhu, and S. J. Morrison. 2008. The loss of Nf1 transiently promotes self-renewal but not tumorigenesis by neural crest stem cells. Cancer Cell 13: 129-140.PubMed Link
' F7 U% ^! c; d# WZhang, Y., S. N. Zolov, C.Y. Chow, S.G. Slutsky, S.C. Richardson, R.C. Piper, B. Yang, J.J. Nau, R.J. Westrick, S.J. Morrison, M.H. Meisler, and L.S. Weisman. 2007. Loss of Vac14, a regulator of the signaling lipid phosphatidylinositol 3,5-bisphosphate, results in neurodegeneration in mice. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences USA 104:17518-17523. PubMed Link% h  g8 k7 L$ @2 @7 I2 X- l
Kiel M.J., S. He, R. Ashkenazi, S.N. Gentry, M. Teta, J.A. Kushner, T. L. Jackson and S.J. Morrison. 2007. Hematopoietic stem cells do not asymmetrically segregate chromosomes or retain bromodeoxyuridine. Nature 449:238-42. PubMed Link
6 B- }$ i" ]( q$ `( hKiel M.J., G.L. Radice and S.J. Morrison. 2007. Lack of evidence that hematopoietic stem cells depend on N-cadherin-mediated adhesion to osteoblasts for their maintenance. Cell Stem Cells 1:204-217. Cell Stem Cells Summary
- C, m- ?* i; S! lKim, I., T.L. Saunders and S.J. Morrison. 2007. Sox17 dependence distinguishes the transcriptional regulation of fetal from adult hematopoietic stem cells. Cell 130:470-483. PubMed Link
2 x& j  B7 X0 a3 A8 sKim, I., He, S. H., Yilmaz, O. H., Kiel, M. J., & Morrison, S. J. (2006). Enhanced purification of fetal liver hematopoietic stem cells using SLAM family receptors. Blood 108:737-744. PubMed Link
9 Y6 y: V. @" s% G+ NMolofsky, A.V., Slutsky, S.G., Joseph, N.M., He, S., Pardal, R., Krishnamurthy, J., Sharpless, N., & Morrison, S.J. (2006). Increasing p16INK4a expression decreases forebrain progenitors and neurogenesis during ageing. Nature 443:448-452 PubMed Link0 x& t; G: y" F- O: {
Yilmaz, O. H., Kiel, M. J., & Morrison, S. J. (2006). SLAM family markers are conserved among hematopoietic stem cells from old and reconstituted mice and markedly increase their purity. Blood 107:924-930. PubMed Link
% {( u! I( O; T6 ^, f$ `; k- h' |Yilmaz, O. H., Valdez, R., Theisen, B. K., Guo, W., Ferguson, D. O., Wu, H., & Morrison, S. J. (2006). Pten dependence distinguishes hematopoietic stem cells from leukemia-initiating cells. Nature 441:475-482. PubMed Link
! ~6 [$ J) w! r- i! j2 G8 P. |Morrison, S. J., & Kimble, J. (2006). Asymmetric and symmetric stem-cell divisions in development and cancer. Nature 441:1068-1074. Nature 441:1068-1074. PubMed Link
) P9 C; |9 d  X1 [: p9 E, [6 DMolofsky, A. V., He, S. H., Bydon, M., Morrison, S. J., & Pardal, R. (2005). Bmi-1 promotes neural stem cell self-renewal and neural development but not mouse growth and survival by repressing the p16(Ink4a) and P19(Arf) senescence pathways. Genes & Development 19:1432-1437. PubMed Link
- R$ S3 U+ V: t- v+ H  l( O7 a; i! H+ S: IKim, I., Yilmaz, O. H., & Morrison, S. J. (2005). CD144 (VE-cadherin) is transiently expressed by fetal liver hematopoietic stem cells. Blood 106:903-905. PubMed Link
4 g1 B& A6 f3 M, @+ U# ]& u# Y0 kJoseph, N. M., & Morrison, S. J. (2005). Toward an understanding of the physiological function of mammalian stem cells. Developmental Cell 9:173-183. PubMed Link1 z  |4 P. x6 g
Kiel, M. J., Yilmaz, O. H., Iwashita, T., Yilmaz, O. H., Terhorst, C., & Morrison, S. J. (2005). SLAM family receptors distinguish hematopoietic stem and progenitor cells and reveal endothelial niches for stem cells. Cell 121:1109-1121. PubMed Link
" F& H0 k; @. q8 G' eKiel, M. J., Iwashita, T., Yilmaz, O. H., & Morrison, S. J. (2005). Spatial differences in hematopoiesis but not in stem cells indicate a lack of regional patterning in definitive hematopoietic stem cells. Developmental Biology 283:29-39. PubMed
已有 2 人评分威望 包包 收起 理由
饶冠华 + 2 + 4
细胞海洋 + 10 + 10 精品文章

总评分: 威望 + 12  包包 + 14   查看全部评分

积分
威望
包包
发表于 2009-12-3 20:13 |只看该作者
强烈支持干细胞的发展
‹ 上一主题|下一主题
你需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册
验证问答 换一个