美科学家研究发现注射干细胞可延长寿命3倍 [复制链接]

积分
威望
包包

论坛元老 精华勋章 金话筒 专家 优秀会员 优秀版主

楼主
发表于 2012-1-7 22:36 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览 |打印
美科学家研究发现注射干细胞可延长寿命3倍(图)http://www.sina.com.cn  2012年01月06日 08:14  新浪科技微博
, @4 J5 ?$ D; B9 k/ E+ d8 e4 {7 P  一项研究证实,注入一次干细胞,老鼠的寿命就会延长3倍。科学家认为,研究干细胞里的蛋白质可能是为人类提供“长生不老”注射剂的关键' U( F5 ]' @2 N5 H0 b7 q- a) M
  科学家表示,干细胞可以中断衰老过程,甚至是让寿命延长3倍。一项研究证实,注入一次干细胞,老鼠的寿命就会延长3倍, ^1 D, x6 O' `9 F% ?7 L
  新浪科技讯 北京时间1月6日消息,科学家表示,干细胞可以中断衰老过程,甚至是让寿命延长3倍。一项研究证实,注入一次干细胞,老鼠的寿命就会延长3倍,而且会令老鼠长得更大更强壮。; D, k* C# R3 ~8 U; o9 a
  科学家认为,研究干细胞里的蛋白质可能是为人类提供“长生不老”注射剂的关键。美国匹兹堡大学的研究人员进行的进一步研究,将能帮助我们延迟衰老过程。这种效果甚至在实验室器皿里的细胞上就能看到,他们把年轻干细胞与过早衰老的细胞并排放置在一起。患者的衰老细胞在被放置到健康细胞一旁时,它们的功效会变得更好。美国研究人员在经过改良发生早衰(即已知的早衰症)的老鼠身上进行研究。人类也会出现早衰现象。4 ^- V2 H# J/ d, C' |+ E  ?
  研究人员从这些老鼠年轻健康时开始给它们注射干细胞,让它们的寿命延长到是那些早衰老鼠的3倍。他们的试验是第一项有关早衰受害者的干细胞研究。科学家发现这些老鼠体内的细胞与早衰老鼠的细胞存在差异,后者的细胞更小,而且比普通老鼠干细胞的再生速度更慢。然而,给17天大的小老鼠注射干细胞,结果发现它们的寿命明显延长,从平均只有21到28天延长到超过66天,比通常长3倍。& `4 ]7 d. O; [5 Z/ V
  为改良鼠注射干细胞后,它们生长的几乎与健康老鼠一样,而且大脑和肌肉里也长出新血管。科学家认为,这是因为健康干细胞能帮助纠正衰老老鼠细胞内出现的变异。该研究成果发表在《自然通讯》杂志上,论文作者劳拉-尼顿霍费尔博士说:“我们的试验显示,早衰老鼠从年轻、健康时开始注射干细胞,它们就会活得更健康、更长寿。这表明干细胞机能紊乱会导致衰老。”
, c) V$ j7 ?  Q% u2 D# Y  尼顿霍费尔说:“随着早衰老鼠的年龄增加,它们的后腿肌肉会减少,并会出现驼背、颤抖、行动迟缓和笨拙等现象。受影响的老鼠如果在出现衰老第一迹象前注射一次干细胞,它们就会更像正常老鼠,而且长得几乎也像正常老鼠一样大。更进一步的研究显示,这些老鼠大脑和组织里还长出了新血管,即便没在这些组织里发现干细胞,情况也是如此。事实上干细胞在被注入到老鼠腹部后,它们并未转移到任何特定组织里。”
" |* l$ y' O1 O! o  “这让我们认为,健康细胞分泌因子创造的环境,有助于纠正土生土长的干细胞和衰老组织出现的机能紊乱。在一项培养皿试验过程中,我们把年轻干细胞放在早衰细胞一旁,但是二者并未接触,结果发现不健康细胞的功能显著提高。”(孝文)6 o, q5 w1 W2 p5 {

3 s! ]1 H4 f/ g/ n1 h+ R

积分
威望
包包
沙发
发表于 2012-1-8 10:57 |只看该作者
楼主能不能提供一下原文或题目啊

积分
威望
包包

论坛元老 精华勋章 金话筒 专家 优秀会员 优秀版主

藤椅
发表于 2012-1-8 14:17 |只看该作者
spchsq 发表于 2012-1-8 10:57 , a8 K, C- a2 U4 E
楼主能不能提供一下原文或题目啊
# s: B7 U8 s$ S7 r& H: h
Stem cells could hold key to 'stopping ageing' say scientists after trial triples mouse lifespan
( [5 Z4 G$ ~4 l% u2 ^; n0 }  c
  • [size=1.4em]Lifespan tripled after injection of cells from young mice
  • [size=1.4em]Injection made mice grow bigger and stronger
  • [size=1.4em]Effect on ageing-disorder cells even works in lab dish
    4 {( e; P/ U- T7 X- M
  • [size=1.4em]Could hold key for injections that offer humans 'youthful vigor'
    , R/ p0 A4 w- q; J8 g" f1 t

5 S* @, ]3 ^3 V8 j) ZBy Rob Waugh
0 }8 \* M; E: S$ _$ z6 t
4 @, H5 a( p- ?4 t9 g; z+ `Last updated at 8:24 AM on 4th January 2012& @8 E7 E9 o3 R3 f7 O; W
% A; V- k7 r+ `" {

* ~& r9 @& A! F& z3 O

An experiment proved that a single injection of stem cells could make mice live three times as long. Scientists think that studying the proteins within stem cells might hold the key to injections that offer a 'shot of youthful vigour' to human beings

9 F& B4 J: g! X" H2 v7 V) [
[size=1.2em]Stem cells can halt ageing - and even prolong lifespans up to three times, scientists say.
1 i' z: b4 D5 C6 T1 Z( r[size=1.2em]An experiment proved that a single injection of stem cells could make mice live three times as long.5 |8 N) v2 Q0 _: G/ `. h
[size=1.2em]The injection also made the mice grow bigger and stronger.
# G$ [5 \2 T6 |) U  y  v! f- m
& e4 f5 p- g5 }/ [
[size=1.2em]Scientists think that studying the proteins within stem cells might hold the key to injections that offer a 'shot of youthful vigour' to human beings.
! I9 ]# c. z, M- f0 R1 A6 z[size=1.2em]The researchers, from the University of Pittsburgh,[size=1.2em]say further research could help us hold off the ageing process altogether.  8 v. d" j0 x! ~4 ?$ [3 j- s6 A
. k6 C7 x. p% [+ O
[size=1.2em]The effect was even visible on cells in a lab dish where young stem cells were placed next to prematurely ageing cells.
3 B, {2 J: ^2 p$ x; |7 }% ]

8 f- n5 O5 c1 I4 \9 g* {1 U[size=1.2em]The sick, ageing cells performed better after being placed next to the healthy ones. 3 a& ?; k. c3 R0 {) q- e1 b
1 l  b# [1 |4 w. g6 k: S% G5 Z
[size=1.2em]The U.S. researchers conducted experiments on mice modified to age prematurely, a condition known as progeria. + [1 |# ~! C. k/ f: ?# u. Z
2 [) p0 J9 L2 L% m" ]7 b
[size=1.2em]Progeria also occurs in humans.
* G, g4 {+ E+ c8 z0 o

/ A6 k2 P# t1 i4 C* N% h5 K[size=1.2em]Giving these mice shots of stem cells from young, healthy counterparts allowed them to live up to three times longer than those with progeria.  
& \3 h" g1 m- C6 I& ]

5 r0 Z, K/ c# p4 B% U" a% ~[size=1.2em]Their experiment saw them first study the stem cells of the progeria sufferers.
3 i* O/ t" c1 \3 t+ V+ C7 T# Z[size=1.2em]The scientists saw there was a difference between the cells in the mice with the ageing disorder - they had fewer, the ones they had regenerated less quickly than ordinary mouse stem cells. - r2 ^2 u8 a, T& z3 U9 K" `1 G

9 H$ P3 l3 ~- y. _$ r" l' h[size=1.2em]However, injecting stem cells into 17 day-old mice saw a huge increase in their lifespans - from an average of just 21-28 days to more than 66 days, three times longer than usual.
9 J# W, a5 I. N
" J$ o$ p8 \7 P( S
[size=1.2em]The modified mice given stem cell shots grew almost as large as their healthy counterparts and grew new blood vessels in their brains and muscles.  $ y9 t# t% y4 N1 `

# E2 s; z- s5 D. a% p: d$ h0 ?6 [# I& G/ G, |8 c, P- J$ a" T

Stem cells can halt the signs of ageing - and even prolong lifespans up to three times, scientists say. An experiment proved that a single injection of stem cells could make mice live three times as long

: c0 H  ?) R0 x[size=1.2em]'The mice were healthier and lived longer after an injection of stem cells from young, healthy animals,' said Dr Laura Niedernhofer
/ X4 L, b! x& _1 P' b5 x' w2 o1 Q: E* i3 }/ g7 k7 i1 T: _/ R* X

! R$ r2 f6 D  u" V[size=1.2em]Scientists think this is because the healthy stem cells helped correct abnormalities in the cells of the rapidly-ageing mice.  # T: C: J% R, F) M: M8 n5 {
, i" p8 j, _; C! I0 a
[size=1.2em]Study author Dr Laura Niedernhofer, whose findings were published in journal Nature Communications said: 'Our experiments showed that mice that have progeria, a disorder of premature aging, were healthier and lived longer after an injection of stem cells from young, healthy animals.'/ o1 L# T3 |! O) G

8 \8 t7 y' o3 r3 l6 G6 v[size=1.2em]'That tells us that stem cell dysfunction is a cause of the changes we see with aging.'  She added: 'As the progeria mice age, they lose muscle mass in their hind limbs, hunch over, tremble, and move slowly and awkwardly.  % `& V' T7 {9 O7 t- P5 X
1 V3 c0 O5 E! \9 w
[size=1.2em]'Affected mice that got a shot of stem cells just before showing the first signs of ageing were more like normal mice, and they grew almost as large.'
# s; p* y' t! G+ E

9 s1 ~0 l$ L) D[size=1.2em]'Closer examination showed new blood vessel growth in the brain and muscle, even though the stem/progenitor cells weren’t detected in those tissues.  
8 o4 w6 d+ L. s  X3 `

E1 M$ l9 @1 Z! V" |4 Z[size=1.2em]'In fact, the cells didn’t migrate to any particular tissue after injection into the abdomen. '  G  N+ X& M6 ^9 G7 ]
$ ?$ s8 v) Y) p
[size=1.2em]“This leads us to think that healthy cells secrete factors to create an environment that help correct the dysfunction present in the native stem cell population and aged tissue.6 @1 n+ ?. \- {3 Q
[size=1.2em]'In a culture dish experiment, we put young stem cells close to, but not touching, progeria stem cells and the unhealthy cells functionally improved.'
1 f9 u0 W5 E$ L3 M! G2 P: r0 b9 n9 E9 ~0 s/ U1 \1 ~
# I( |- n" u( Z, }6 p: ?! ]; ]+ j
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2081734/Stem-cells-hold-key-stopping-ageing-say-scientists-successful-mouse-trial.html#ixzz1iqRTmx7I
‹ 上一主题|下一主题
你需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册
验证问答 换一个

Archiver|干细胞之家 ( 吉ICP备2021004615号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 14:54