干细胞之家 - 中国干细胞行业门户第一站

搜索
干细胞之家 - 中国干细胞行业门户第一站 干细胞之家论坛 干细胞行业新闻 Derivation of Insulin Producing Cells -Treatment of ...
朗日生物

免疫细胞治疗专区

欢迎关注干细胞微信公众号

查看: 15595|回复: 3
go

Derivation of Insulin Producing Cells -Treatment of Murine Diabetes [复制链接]

积分
威望
包包
楼主
发表于 2011-10-9 12:26 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览 |打印
( j6 J, U4 X7 U3 C
Derivation of Insulin Producing Cells From Human Endometrial Stromal Stem Cells and Use in the Treatment of Murine Diabetes
( [# G6 b$ K: b8 m% |% ~4 VPancreatic islet cell transplantation is an effective approach to treat type 1 diabetes, however the shortage of cadaveric donors and limitations due to rejection require alternative solutions. Multipotent cells derived from the uterine endometrium have the ability to differentiate into mesodermal and ectodermal cellular lineages, suggesting the existence of mesenchymal stem cells in this tissue. We differentiated human endometrial stromal stem cells (ESSC) into insulin secreting cells using a simple and nontransfection protocol. An in vitro protocol was developed and evaluated by assessing the expression of pan β-cell markers, followed by confirmation of insulin secretion. PAX4, PDX1, GLUT2, and insulin, were all increased in differentiated cells compared to controls. Differentiated cells secreted insulin in a glucose responsive manner. In a murine model, differentiated cells were injected into the kidney capsules of diabetic mice and human insulin identified in serum. Within 5 weeks blood glucose levels were stabilized in animals transplanted with differentiated cells, however those treated with undifferentiated cells developed progressive hyperglycemia. Mice transplanted with control cells lost weight and developed cataracts while those receiving insulin producing cells did not. Endometrium provides an easily accessible, renewable, and immunologically identical source of stem cells with potential therapeutic applications in diabetes. . h6 I/ _/ h$ I) ]$ d

积分
威望
包包

优秀版主 金话筒 优秀会员

沙发
发表于 2011-10-9 19:03 |只看该作者
回复 woaipi 的帖子; X" O: ?( p1 t; i, M4 v
# P# _1 s: H4 g6 {
什么意思啊?跟你自己发的另一篇帖子http://www.stemcell8.cn/thread-47215-1-1.html一模一样,就是把标题翻译成中文,其他都是一样。

积分
威望
包包
藤椅
发表于 2011-10-9 19:15 |只看该作者
回复 naturalkillerce 的帖子  v" ~! R2 N/ g/ n) j5 _9 y

$ v6 B9 T# D( O$ d" u" y; q/ E: X/ y& l搞错了,这篇

积分
威望
包包

优秀版主 金话筒 优秀会员

板凳