干细胞之家 - 中国干细胞行业门户第一站

搜索
朗日生物

免疫细胞治疗专区

欢迎关注干细胞微信公众号

查看: 280485|回复: 217
go

Development of Novel Markers for the Characterization of Chicken Primordial Germ [复制链接]

积分
威望
包包
楼主
发表于 2009-3-5 10:50 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览 |打印
a Department of Food and Animal Biotechnology, Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea;
# _( R' W1 c+ f: E, f1 ?4 z& O) x' [, ^- n8 P$ j! ?
b Avicore Biotechnology Institute Inc., Gyeonggi-Do, Korea
. Z& A2 ~3 d. {3 g/ r. x! K- x' A* C- _- M2 T  }
Key Words. Chicken ? Primordial germ cell ? Characterization ? Stage-specific embryonic antigens ? Lectin ? Integrin1 @4 O8 T! F4 V% P2 v' ?

. a  ]" |% y7 ~: N, ACorrespondence: Jae Y. Han, Ph.D., Division of Animal Genetic Engineering, School of Agricultural Biotechnology, Seoul National University, Seoul 151-921, Korea. Telephone: 822-880-4810; Fax: 822-874-4811; e-mail: jaehan@snu.ac.kr
$ v- c. U6 u& E# \+ N  q
7 y1 v& B& L! D; s& @0 JABSTRACT) N: q$ k, T/ a  [- k# K1 X+ C

% S1 f* I7 F; G$ p3 E2 d7 p' U. Y1 QOwing to their physiological and developmental characteristics, birds have tremendous value in transgenic research. The production of transgenic birds, and transgenic chickens in particular, through germline transmission is now considered to be the most efficient strategy for the production of animal bioreactors. The simple composition of the egg proteins ensures the feasibility of the chicken as a bioreactor. Furthermore, the chicken is an ideal animal model for diverse types of neurological research. The size of the chicken egg permits ease of manipulation in vitro, and recent advances make it possible to produce germline chimeras by transfer of primordial germ cells (PGCs) into heterogeneous embryos . The feasibility of avian transgenic systems has led to progress toward establishment of the required infrastructures and reagents. Much effort has been devoted recently to the development of novel gene-targeting methods for chicken PGCs.
; h6 i4 Z5 x: c, B; N) ^( p7 x0 s- b" h$ S9 W3 w  b2 w$ S$ U! T
The characterization of cells maintained in vitro is essential for the success of pluripotent cell research. In chicken germ cell research, staining with periodic acid-Schiff (PAS) and antibodies to stage-specific embryonic antigen (SSEA)-1 and epithelial membrane antigen (EMA)-1 have been used for the detection of specific markers of PGCs, and the pluripotency of candidate PGCs has been confirmed by induction of germline transmission via the transfer of cells into recipient embryos . Such methods are somewhat insufficient to fully characterize chicken PGCs, and it is occasionally considered that SSEA-1 and PAS-positive cells are presumptive PGCs. Apparently, additional effort to identify novel markers is urgently required for further development of avian transgenic systems, and this study was designed to identify and develop novel markers for the characterization of chicken PGCs. The candidate markers tested in this study were selected based on previous research, and the staining sensitivity was monitored both qualitatively and quantitatively to distinguish PGC-specific markers.8 @& k% T# {( Z/ y2 d8 f! r
* G. ~. b4 @' ^) k  q. Y' T
MATERIALS AND METHODS2 g; k  b: w# W5 g. }& J

4 y1 ^5 H/ v; W& S! ]. B4 cReactivity of PGCs with Single Marker Candidates (Experiments 1 Through 4)
% X; d. ^( X6 M) D, H8 a1 w, p4 c9 v* _2 Q3 a
At 2 hours after seeding, PGCs plated down and were sporadically found in the mixed population of gonadal cells. These cells subsequently formed well-delineated colonies by 7 days of primary culture. The PGC colonies formed in the primary culture were maintained without any observable morphological differentiation until the third passage. Both freshly isolated and colony-derived PGCs stained strongly with PAS (experiment 1; Fig. 1). There were several isolated PGCs or small colonies of PGCs, but those all also reacted with PAS (Figs. 1D, 1F). As shown in Table 1, densitometric quantification also showed a significant difference in the intensity of staining between the PGC colonies and the feeder layers (p 8 [* E. H! I& q0 }
/ l; {* j( ]1 R* L. U
Figure 1. Morphology of chicken primordial germ cells (PGCs) cultured for different periods. Gonadal cells containing mixed populations of PGCs and stromal cells were collected from 5.5-day-old chicken embryonic gonads. The colony-forming PGCs from the primary culture were passaged three times. Observations were made on (A, B, C) day 0 (2 hours after seeding), (D, E, F) day 10 (at the end of primary culture), and (G, H, I) day 40 (at the end of the third passage). PGCs were characterized by periodic acid-Schiff (PAS) staining and anti-EMA-1 antibody immunostaining. (J, K, L): Mouse embryonic stem(ES)cells(E14celllineof129strain) were used as controls. PGCs (A, B, and C; arrowheads) were scattered in the mixed gonadal cell population immediately after seeding but subsequently formed well-delineated PGC colonies by the end of the primary culture period. (E, H): The colonies were maintained without any observed morphological differentiation and strongly reacted with PAS stain through the third passage in vitro. Before the formation of colonies during primary culture, the gonadal stromal cells formed a monolayer (GM) of feeder cells. (K): Mouse ES cells were also strongly stained with PAS. To know EMA-1  pattern in the chicken PGCs and mouse ES cells, immunocytochemical analysis was performed. In consequence, PGCs were positively stained with anti-EMA-1 antibody to PGCs on (C) day 0, (F) primary cultured PGCs, and (I) third-passaged PGCs. (L): Mouse ES cells were also positively stained with anti-EMA-1 antibody. Scale bar = 50 μm. Abbreviation: PC, PGC colony
; T+ Q- y5 F  \( r2 A5 K5 n7 }
; d) k4 j0 l  v) y8 \9 Z3 a5 iTable 1. Binding activitya of colony-forming PGCs on days 10 and 40 of culture and mouse ES cells with marker candidates
+ ]! j( q$ `/ c. I& @/ y, R9 ?: v9 j
/ V* _- i/ r$ @# U, n; EImmunostaining demonstrated statistically significant (p  .05). The gonadal stromal cells and the STO monolayers showed no reactivity with any of the anti-SSEA and the anti-EMA-1 antibodies.0 C. a! E# Y- j
: |2 Y7 U6 O0 B8 x- z' w; Y) Q
Figure 2. Immunocytochemical characterization of colony-forming chicken primordial germ cells (PGCs) on (A, B, C) day 0 (2 hours after seeding), (D, E, F) day 10 (at the end primary culture), and (G, H, I) day 40 (at the end of the third passage). Gonadal cells containing mixed populations of PGCs and stromal cells were collected from 5.5-day-old chicken embryonic gonads. The colonies of PGCs forming on the stromal cell monolayer during the primary culture were passaged three times. (J, K, L): Gonadal stromal cells collected on the same day of observation, and (M, N, O) mouse embryonic stem (ES) cells (E14 cell line of 129 strain) were used as the control groups for characterization of the markers. Antibodies to (A, D, G, J, M) SSEA-1, (B, E, H, K, N) SSEA-3, and (C, F, I, L, O) SSEA-4 were used to characterize the PGCs. Colony-forming PGCs reacted positively with all the tested antibodies, and this reactivity was not influenced by repeated passage. In contrast, no reactivity was detected in the gonadal stromal cell monolayer. Mouse ES cells reacted positively only with anti-SSEA-1 antibody. Scale bar = 50 μm.
0 i# n6 y' q3 J
. @" M7 m  [0 J% m1 J; EIn experiment 3, PGCs reacted specifically with anti-integrin 6 and anti-integrin ?1 antibodies (Fig. 3). Densitometric quantification showed that the intensity of staining with both anti-integrin 6 (p
; z1 Y+ o  Z. L9 ~% t: q( \- m3 A3 a% n
Figure 3. Characterization of colony-forming chicken primordial germ cells (PGCs) on (A, B) day 0 (2 hours after seeding), (C, D) day 10 (at the end of primary culture), and (E, F) day 40 (at the end of the third passage) by staining with (A, C, E, G) anti-integrin 6 and (B, D, F, H) anti-integrin ?1 antibodies. (G, H): Mouse embryonic stem (ES) cells were used as controls. Gonadal cells containing mixed populations of PGCs and stromal cells were collected from 5.5-day-old chicken embryonic gonads. The colonies of PGCs forming on the stromal cell monolayer during the primary culture were passaged three times. Regardless of the collection time, the PGCs stained positively with antibodies to integrins 6 and ?1 with no non-specific staining of the feeder cell layer. Mouse ES cells were also stained with these antibodies. Scale bar = 50 μm.6 ^7 p5 p  ?6 b+ ?: R3 l
" g9 }$ U$ `! |  r/ i: S8 ]# q
In the case of the lectin assays in experiment 4, significant differences in the intensity of staining of chicken PGCs compared with the background cell layers were detected by densitometric quantitation after staining with FITC-conjugated STA (p 0 @) G) F) X7 Y8 \
5 }1 ^. M7 {3 B7 w; B
Figure 4. Characterization of colony-forming chicken primordial germ cells (PGCs) on (A, E, I, M) day 0 (2 hours after seeding), (B, F, J, N) day 10 (at the end of primary culture), and (C, G, K, O) day 40 (at the end of the third passage) by staining with (E, F, G, H) fluorescein isothiocyanate–conjugated lectins Solanum tuberosum agglutinin (STA) and (M, N, O, P) Dolichos biflorus agglutinin (DBA). (D, H, L, P): Mouse embryonic stem (ES) cells were used as controls. Gonadal cells containing mixed populations of PGCs and stromal cells were collected from 5.5-day-old chicken embryonic gonads. The colonies of PGCs forming on the stromal cell monolayer during the primary culture were passaged three times. Fluorescence microscopy showed that (E, F, G) STA reacted strongly with colony-forming PGCs and that this staining was maintained until the end of the third passage. (M, N, O): DBA also strongly stained PGCs but weakly stained the gonadal stromal cells. (H, P): Both lectins stained mouse ES cells weakly compared with the intensity of staining of chicken PGCs. Scale bar = 50 μm.
4 `; V8 P$ \) a9 W6 g1 r+ `! g- ]8 N$ v5 u8 ]0 H
As shown in Figure 5, nonspecific binding of ConA and WGA to chicken PGCs and feeder cells was detected. Several colonies showed relatively low intensity of staining, and the staining of feeder stroma cells was not uniform for ConA and WGA in most cases. There were no significant differences in staining intensity between the PGC colonies and the feeder layers (p = .1232 for ConA and 0.7003 for WGA). The mouse ES cells were specifically stained with STA and WGA (p 2 s. G& Q* k5 Y& \5 j) o
) l8 g: Z7 Y" N
Figure 5. Characterization of colony-forming chicken primordial germ cells (PGCs) on (A, E, I, M) day 0 (2 hours after seeding), (B, F, J, N) day 10 (at the end of primary culture), and (C, G, K, O) day 40 (at the end of the third passage) and of (D, H, L, P) mouse embryonic stem (ES) cells by staining with fluorescein isothiocyanate–conjugated lectins (E, F, G, H) concanavalin A agglutinin (ConA) and (M, N, O, P) wheat germ agglutinin (WGA). Gonadal cells containing mixed populations of PGCs and stromal cells were collected from 5.5-day-old chicken embryonic gonads. The colonies of PGCs forming on the stromal cell monolayer during the primary culture were passaged three times. (D, H, L, P): Mouse ES cells were used as controls. Fluorescence microscopy showed no specific staining of PGCs by either lectin; both the PGCs and the feeder layer were strongly stained with ConA and WGA. In the control, (H) ConA weakly stained the feeder cells (STO) and the mouse ES colonies, whereas (P) WGA strongly stained the ES cells only. Scale bar = 50 μm.
' k7 S5 z' M# b; A
5 e! @- P( C" oDouble Staining with STA and Anti-SSEA Antibodies (Experiment 5)
/ z4 W5 I3 d9 [, A  u2 U# P3 K  X' ^. O& L2 x" Z
The PGCs were stained with anti-SSEA-1, anti-SSEA-3, anti-SSEA-4, anti-integrin 6, or anti-integrin ?1 antibodies in combination with STA. As shown in Figure 6, the specificity and intensity of binding of each marker reagent remained unchanged by the combined staining protocol; the colonies that primarily reacted with anti-SSEA-1, anti-SSEA-3, anti-SSEA-4, anti-integrin 6, or anti-integrin ?1 antibodies were strongly stained with subsequent treatment of lectin-STA. There were no differences in the reactivities of the PGC colonies collected after primary culture and after the third passage (supplemental online data; not shown).4 B( Q5 V- r& i, Y- a$ y5 R7 b) J7 M

Z; d4 ~, C1 w; C- v: W% M# m7 IFigure 6. Characterization of colony-forming chicken primordial germ cells (PGCs) on day 40 (at the end of the third passage) by double immunostaining with (C) anti-SSEA-1, (F) anti-SSEA-3, (I) anti-SSEA-4, (L) anti-integrin 6, or (O) anti-integrin?1 antibodies and (B, E, H, K, N) fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC)–conjugated Solanum tuberosum agglutinin (STA) (the second column). Colony-forming PGCs were primarily reacted with anti-SSEA antibodies or anti-integrin antibodies and then sequentially stained with FITC-conjugated STA. No competitive binding activity between any combinations of two reagents was detected. Scale bar = 25 μm.
" y4 i5 U' u2 ]! y% g4 }. g/ ~8 l1 I: G/ \" o7 `8 l# ?8 N; B
DISCUSSION( O2 b; L' Q4 ~! y. f6 y6 a
1 g2 P, g( l+ w" W1 e
This research was supported by a grant (SC14011) from the Stem Cell Research Center of the 21st Century Frontier Research Program funded by the Ministry of Science and Technology and BK21 Project, Republic of Korea.) [7 f: c+ D4 x: \( b6 P( U' z! L3 D
+ E' N- a% a- P( u9 W
REFERENCES
! P( C! _, d/ {# |2 f/ w5 N' u& R8 {, b8 L3 a
Wentworth BC, Tsai H, Hallett JH et al. Manipulation of avian primordial germ cells and gonadal differentiation. Poult Sci 1989;68:999–1010.$ o* @# R, A: G0 C, W
  C8 u6 O/ s4 B1 y# N/ M8 [
Naito M, Tajima A, Yasuda Y et al. Production of germline chimeric chickens, with high transmission rate of donor-derived gametes, produced by transfer of primordial germ cells. Mol Reprod Dev 1994;39:153–161.
8 I9 _( _; {! N
" g9 s. p9 W% {- R0 k6 f2 I" }7 i( yChang I, Yoshiki A, Kusakabe M et al. Germ line chimera produced by transfer of cultured chick primordial germ cells. Cell Biol Int 1995;19:569–576.
2 _+ `6 m7 `* A8 v6 c  g  i
, w% M" [( f" N) \8 F. p9 E; ETagami T, Matsubasra Y, Hanada H et al. Differentiation of female chicken primordial germ cells into spermatozoa in male gonads. Dev Growth Differ 1997;39:267–271.& G  V5 Q0 G# g; {1 \$ O1 i: y
5 T9 S8 Q6 H% F( B; }1 H: _
Han JY, Park TS, Hong YH et al. Production of germline chimeras by transfer of chicken gonadal primordial germ cells maintained in vitro for an extended period. Theriogenology 2002;58:1531–1539.
: O! L# Q( C0 j5 m) l3 A5 _0 x5 ~4 J
Park TS, Jeong DK, Kim JN et al. Improved germline transmission in chicken chimeras produced by transplantation of gonadal primordial germ cells into recipient embryos. Biol Reprod 2003;68:1657–1662.
1 x! q- V& d( S$ i* D0 _+ o; w/ J) s: X
Park TS, Hong YH, Kwon SC et al. Birth of germline chimeras by transfer of chicken embryonic germ (EG) cells into recipient embryos. Mol Reprod Dev 2003;65:389–395.$ ?1 y% G# U7 g/ x" |3 K
5 F+ Z. X0 r6 ~; p' O
Park TS, Han JY. Derivation and characterization of pluripotent embryonic germ cells in chicken. Mol Reprod Dev 2000;56:475–482.
8 i$ d! U, w9 {2 b, ~( c0 e8 i, ~* Z8 y, _$ n, [
Eyal-Giladi H, Ginsburg M, Farbarov A. Avian primordial germ cells are of epiblastic origin. J Embryol Exp Morphol 1981;65:139–147.
8 ^; r& d. c/ A7 f" _
/ |& h+ N( w8 e0 j- R8 ?Ginsburg M, Eyal-Giladi H. Temporal and spatial aspects of the gradual migration of primordial germ cells from the epiblast into the germinal crescent in the avian embryo. J Embryol Exp Morphol 1986;95:53–71.
6 ^7 q6 s# i3 O
, t, z2 l; K5 H9 VPain B, Clark ME, Shen M et al. Long-term in vitro culture and characterization of avian embryonic stem cells with multiple morphogenetic potentialities. Development 1996;122:2339–2348.
6 C& [# x3 z9 H! N( e) {/ Y$ _% k  `5 _9 Q( k
Etches RJ, Clark ME, Zajchowski L et al. Manipulation of blastodermal cells. Poult Sci 1997;76:1075–1083.) h& G. s0 |- ^

5 {- W) t/ F! h% k' jWatanabe M, Kinutani M, Naito N. Distribution analysis of transferred donor cells in avian blastodermal chimeras. Development 1992;114:331–338.' S5 c; F$ q+ W# z1 d7 C

0 G+ k, w7 D) U. A' [  E# aShaw DL, Carsience RS, Etches RJ et al. The fate of female donor blastodermal cells in male chimeric chickens. Biochem Cell Biol 1992;70:1218–1229.- a$ q! s7 p( N/ W: ^
/ t- i/ S8 P! a. y& r' [- q
Gooi HC, Feizi T, Kapadia A et al. Stage-specific embryonic antigen involves apha1 goes to 3 fucosylated type 2 blood group chains. Nature 1981;292:156–158.
" z9 Y& i# `) C6 o! Y- w0 ~3 K+ y+ A( c: e& |. @
Kannagi R, Fukuda MN, Hakomori S. A new glycolipid antigen isolated from human erythrocyte membranes reacting with antibodies directed to globo-N-tetraosylceramide (globoside). J Biol Chem 1982;25:4438–4442.' @9 E* A1 l4 q& ^* D' q+ e
2 w/ C. z- w* _* X0 p7 h
Solter D, Knowles BB. Monoclonal antibody defining a stage-specific mouse embryonic antigen (SSEA-1). Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 1978;75:5565–5569.
0 Y6 V8 y" T1 Z! I* Z# u% W$ E+ f6 T2 n% Y: x* ^
Marani E, Van Oers JW, Tetteroo PA et al. Stage specific embryonic carbohydrate surface antigens of primordial germ cells in mouse embryos: FAL (SSEA-1) and globoside (SSEA-3). Acta Morphol Neerl Scand 1986;24:103–110.
; N5 g4 R, n3 p: Y
1 O3 T% ~! B4 b6 x2 E& ?7 k/ OTakagi Y, Talbot NC, Rexroad CE et al. Identification of pig primordial germ cells by immunocytochemistry and lectin binding. Mol Reprod Dev 1997;46:567–580.
, a% k9 j5 a! E: T! ^, \* k5 a# o; C7 l; h+ _
Kuhholzer B, Baguisi A, Overstrom EW. Long-term culture and characterization of goat primordial germ cell. Theriogenology 2000;53:1071–1079.
( m, I* i4 k( d. P% d
& [0 q# u6 E( A0 qD’Costa S, Petitte JN. Characterization of stage-specific embryonic antigen-1 (SSEA-1) expression during early development of the turkey embryo. Int J Dev Biol 1999;43:349–356.7 i- R# P# T3 e5 Q; y

, V! h% z! r' a) C+ z8 ]Karagenc L, Cinnamon Y, Ginsburg M et al. Origin of primordial germ cells in the prestreak chick embryo. Dev Genet 1996;19:290–301.
. ^0 v+ w1 l! {, \# J
/ p  C) z8 R& N( D% wKannagi R, Levery SB, Ishigami F et al. New globoseries glycosphingol-pids in human teratocarcinoma reactive with the monoclonal antibody directed to a developmentally regulated antigen, stage-specific embryonic antigen 3. J Biol Chem 1983;258:8934–8942.
$ n0 U3 Y+ c2 X
( t4 l! f# k; O+ A9 d1 U! a. YAndrews PW. Human embryonal carcinoma cells in culture do not synthesize fibronectin until they differentiate. Int J Cancer 1982;30:567–571.
2 {# {6 r/ @1 j1 D) q. Y
2 S( d  w; V5 o/ aShamblott MJ, Axelman J, Wang S et al. Derivation of pluripotent stem cells from cultured human primordial germ cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 1998;95:13726–13731.
& O# O8 s8 S; b! I
7 ~+ ~! L3 ?* D8 kUrven LE, Erickson CA, Abbott UK et al. Analysis of germ line development in the chick embryo using an anti-mouse EC cell antibody. Development 1988;103:299–304.: `% S( T. ^. ~. Y8 S6 f) ]
; S; m# \5 [. D( s, o! j! q; u+ H
Urven LE, Abbott UK, Ericson CA. Distribution of extracellular matrix in the migratory pathway of avian primordial germ cells. Anat Rec 1989;224:14–21.) _7 J( v* Q1 {% A' O$ _
2 B& c3 t) y) v, d, U
Toumadie A, Kusumoto K, Parton A et al. Pluripotent differentiation in vitro of murine ES-D3 embryonic stem cells. In Vitro Cell Dev Biol Anim 2003;39:449–453.; n- N  S" Y6 S, a* `+ E! w! k7 ~
# {. g( ]/ }0 h  o
Maeda S, Ohsako S, Kurohmaru M et al. Analysis for the stage specific antigen of the primordial germ cells in the chick embryos. J Vet Med Sci 1994;56:315–320.
; Q3 D( J0 |7 z, u0 N
9 M" m  v9 b$ z1 ?, i1 |8 IAnderson R, Fassler R, Georges-Labousees E et al. Mouse primordial germ cells lacking beta1 integrins enter the germline but fail to migrate normally to the gonads. Development 1999;126:1655–1664.8 }( U% b$ h% q
0 b3 X( F3 V1 W5 H% F: s! o+ ?
Zuccotti M, Giorgi RP, Fiorillo E et al. Timing of gene expression and oolemma localization of mouse alpha6 and beta1 integrin subunits during oogenesis. Dev Biol 1998;200:27–34.% B# i9 n) z: M' k
, G( ?$ B0 e! _7 u( J
Hierck BP, Thorsteinsdottir S, Niessen CM et al. Variants of the alpha 6 beta 1 laminin receptor in early murine development: distribution, molecular cloning and chromosomal localization of the mouse integrin alpha6 subunit. Cell Adhes Commun 1993;1:33–53.
9 f. S: l! |* O. o! r. a2 m8 s2 ]) v: O& [
Shinohara T, Avarbock MR, Brinster RL. Beta1- and alpha6-integrin are surface markers on mouse spermatogonial stem cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 1999;96:5504–5509.
5 d% i4 L7 ^% _7 P3 Y& x
$ l2 X: g2 i- }5 F5 w9 g5 Q, WDe Felici M, Dolci S. In vitro adhesion of mouse fetal germ cells to extra-cellular matrix components. Cell Differ Dev 1989;26:87–96.2 j# ^7 _: r( g% Z
8 {8 b9 E5 U% ]  _6 ?* J3 `1 ?) g
Bandyopadhyay S, Chakrabarti J, Banerjee S et al. Prenatal exposure to high galactose adversely affects initial gonadal pool of germ cells in rats. Hum Reprod 2003;18:276–282.* J7 {/ j( P* n' A! h( c

/ @( w2 Z3 F9 `4 ]3 R6 AFazel AR, Schulte BA, Thompson RP et al. Presence of a unique glyco-conjugate on the surface of rat primordial germ cells during migration. Cell Differ 1987;21:199–211.3 C1 f5 v5 ~* ]9 A$ g/ Z
& A' J% c3 A* @+ u% e
Fazel AR, Schulte BA, Spicer SS. Glycoconjugate unique to migrating primordial germ cells differs with genera. Anat Rec 1990;228:177–184.  P6 X! o' U' W3 o) [9 Y7 ^' G

3 ~1 d; |  z, N; VNagano R, Sun X, Kurohmaru M et al. Changes in lectin binding patterns of mouse male germ cell (gonocytes) during prespermatogenesis. J Vet Med Sci 1999;61:465–470.! n. F4 Q: p. o" J) S
. O7 u; i+ R4 u) `% Z0 g' g
Nakamura M, Yoshinaga K, Fujimoto T. Histochemical identification and behavior of quail primordial germ cells injected into chick embryos by the intravascular route. J Exp Zool 1992;261:479–483.
: [: k' A+ G( v1 h1 ]9 ]0 w+ |5 y
Lee H, Karasanyi N, Nagele RG. The role of the cell surface in the migration of primordial germ cells in early chick embryos: effects of concana-valin A. J Embryol Exp Morphol 1987;46:5–20.
+ i0 J9 @( t' n% V6 n# w) e5 a4 H- ^% p' `, ~7 P! T2 h$ Q/ q" V
Nagano R, Kanai Y, Kurohmaru M et al. Changes in lectin binding patterns of chick primordial germ cells and Sertoli cells during sexual differentiation. J Vet Med Sci 1995;57:623–627./ c* a% I+ V6 l, k( Z

6 M: B4 T- x4 N( I7 ]Muramatsu T. Developmentally regulated expression of cell surface carbohydrates during mouse embryogenesis. J Cell Biochem 1988;36:1–14.8 O* t  Q" a, K% `. S8 q

5 g$ D; f' C9 d: A2 T% mHahnel AC, Eddy EM. Cell surface markers of mouse primordial germ cells defined by two monoclonal antibodies. Gamete Res 1986;15:25–34.) n; v/ G: ?( E

8 g  h" B' h7 nHoriuchi H, Tategaki A, Yamashita Y et al. Chicken leukemia inhibitory factor maintains chicken embryonic stem cells in the undifferentiated state. J Biol Chem 2004;279:24514–24520.
7 i# Z) I6 x7 q; P% X) N. P* ^" a8 g7 P
Kim JN, Kim MA, Park TS et al. Enriched gonadal migration of donor-derived gonadal primordial germ cell by immunomagnetic cell sorting in birds. Mol Reprod Dev 2004;68:81–87.(Jin Gyoung Junga,b, Duk K)

积分
威望
包包
沙发
发表于 2015-6-8 14:00 |只看该作者
干细胞研究重在基础

积分
威望
包包
藤椅
发表于 2015-6-9 13:53 |只看该作者
先看看怎么样!