包包

论坛元老 精华勋章 金话筒 专家 优秀会员 优秀版主

楼主
发表于 2011-1-27 18:50 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览 |打印
来源:中国新闻网 发布时间:2011-1-27  
, ]7 n  A+ g: \! A' Q* m* i. E
) j+ o2 ^: }$ H+ U这种供癌症病患使用的“冷却帽”可减少病人掉发量。
9 Y6 H" s" l  o. G: X0 E& P5 S
( O' f; i+ m$ ^" q) S这种帽子可将头皮冷却至5摄氏度,让发根附近的血管急速收缩,降低化疗药物被毛囊吸收的程度。; Y. @5 H, b2 N6 a

" q- X; K' I& m8 c据新加坡《联合早报》网站1月27日报道,欧洲一家医药公司研制出一种硅凝胶“冷却帽”,癌症病人在进行化疗时戴上这种帽子,将有助于防止脱发。
) t! e/ i  K- F* D( P & o4 {" I- }; z9 ?% c5 a' F: d
据报道,由瑞典Dignitana AB公司制造的这种头盔式冷却帽,设计初衷是冷却患者的头皮,帮他们保住头发。目前,在美国加利福尼亚州,有20名患者正在接受试验。
# o% ]5 C* Q# n; A1 e: i ) Y) D6 [7 E' ?4 M- ^7 i
美国北岸大学肿瘤学家奥贝尔说,美国5.4万名患有早期乳癌的患者中,有超过60%的人会在化疗时头发全部脱落。而根据临床肿瘤协会的统计,去年美国有90万癌症病人接受化学治疗。' R9 p) z( L/ Y3 l& ^

; n8 P0 N( ]9 e; G# @  q+ w; `奥贝尔说,这种帽子可将头皮冷却至5摄氏度,让发根附近的血管急速收缩,降低化疗药物被毛囊吸收的程度。这一产品目前还在试用,有的病人说无法忍受头皮被冷却到低温,另一些则表示出现头痛等副作用。2 S: G- M, [8 U8 w, u) |5 a
- p3 n0 P5 S8 f5 i% u9 R/ ]4 L3 L
目前,这种叫做DigniCap的冷却帽已经在丹麦、挪威和瑞典等欧洲国家销售,去年创造了100万美元的收入。该公司总裁马丁说,如果加州大学旧金山分校进行的试验获得成功,他们今年将进行100名病人的扩大试验。
  U+ G0 L$ i0 n; J
# N/ [1 f4 S0 \. L6 {- {5 }据该公司网站介绍,DigniCap冷却帽包括一个紧贴头皮的合成橡胶帽,与一个循环冷却剂流通的控制单元相连接。外部还有一个弹性帽子,帮助隔热和确保橡胶帽紧固。冷却循环通过温度感应器来控制,可以用阀门调节。 6 R- J5 e# @) Y) b( U( z% u. C

1 `" k8 K6 }* {* ^% oDigniCap™ scalp cooling systemThe DigniCap™ system with high efficiency, safety and acceptable patient comfort.
7 Z; Z* J& G6 [! x: Q* N$ C9 j* @- d. e$ `) k9 I* D
The system consists of a tight-fitting silicone cap connected to a cooling and control unit. There are canals in the cap through which coolant can circulate. To ensure the best fit and treatment temperature, an elastic and insulating outer cap of neoprene is used.
& E+ N$ _8 l0 j/ h% j9 i
. s) k7 B$ z3 N( l8 RThe cooling and control unitThe principle of the cooling unit function is like a refrigerator. It is controlled via a touch-screen with clear and simple symbols. The coolant, DigniCool™, is cooled to the correct temperature with the aid of a compressor and then pumped out into the cooling caps. Circulation is controlled by temperature sensors in the cap and regulated by valves.
& A. _1 m/ Y: l" A( \; K5 h  E5 L
! i1 k8 S* k8 p1 ^9 IIf the temperature deviates from the set values or if other errors are detected, an alarm system is activated.
8 i$ S, a: \2 a- [3 l8 _: q2 S
% L# \0 C) u+ N, j3 j6 RThe inner capThe patented inner cap of silicone is molded to ensure the best fit and is available in four sizes. The cap is designed to follow the hairline and leave the ears free. Silicone is a substance that retains its properties even when chilled; it is adaptable and tolerated by most people, with only small risk of hypersensitivity. The canals in the silicone cap are divided into two separate labyrinthine circuits, one for the front of the head and one for the back. Two tubes run to the cap, while the return flow uses a common tube. The coolant is pumped through the tubes to circulate around the head and back again.1 x4 ]4 V" t# ]

, d7 `! m6 d4 O* bThe cap has three sensors: one temperature sensor for each cooling circuit and a safety sensor. Deviations from the set temperature are noted and regulated by the system. The scalp temperature can be controlled with a margin of exactitude of +/– 2°C. An alarm is activated if the temperature deviates from the set values or if other errors are detected. 9 s" \$ c+ c0 _
9 I1 T$ o* h  ?' a6 i
The cooling cap can easily be connected to and disconnected from the cooling and control unit with snap-on couplings. This makes it possible for the patient to go to the bathroom if needed. 7 b! ?9 O3 N( N% r3 {

" n% ~) r" s; RThe outer capThe outer cap is made of insulating and moisture-absorbent neoprene. It insulates against the ambient environment while simultaneously counteracting condensation. The elasticity of the outer cap keeps the inner cap in place during treatment and ensures maximum contact between the scalp and the inside of the cooling cap.
- \/ M; i" I6 |0 N8 E5 R
‹ 上一主题|下一主题
你需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册
验证问答 换一个

Archiver|干细胞之家 ( 吉ICP备2021004615号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 21:08