沙发
发表于 2010-8-11 19:32 |只看该作者
很好 不过小心ETS告你侵权哦。呵呵

积分
威望
包包
藤椅
发表于 2010-8-16 22:06 |只看该作者
In this set of materials, the reading passage indicates that assemble a group of people into a team is the best way to approach certain new projects. However, in the listening material, the professor argues that it is not true.; d: ~# {" t2 _5 X+ w
In the listening passage, the professor gives an example to prove his idea. A company gathered organized a team to accomplish a certain project. However, after 6 months, the company found that some of the team members were on a free ride, which meant that they did not contribute to the team. When the team was highly recogniazed, the teamm members were treated as a whole. Thus the real contributers would feel exactly the opposite to it is described in the reading passage. In the reading passgae, the author says that a team deals with problems in a more professional way., {/ w4 e3 V9 Q3 m  F; M- i' K+ A
Also, the professor holds that projects will remove quickly if they work in a team. It takes too long to reach consensus as there are too many people in the team. They had to hold meetings again and again.# Z9 y  z" U$ d
What’s more, there would always be one or two influencial people in a team. Their words are always overvalued. For instance, if they point out that the idea will not work, it will certainly be dropped and never be further discussed. On the contrary, if they claim that the idea was recognized as “highly creative” by the influencers, while other people suspect its feasibility, the idea will possibly be carried out. However, if the team failed, all the team members would be blamed, which absolutely was unfair. Yet the reading passage shows that jioning a group canbe very rewarding for the team members while the individualteam member has a better opportunity to show himself to others.
‹ 上一主题|下一主题
你需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册
验证问答 换一个

Archiver|干细胞之家 ( 吉ICP备2021004615号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 03:46