go

[TOFLE—独立写作] 【23】教育学习类-老师的工资 [复制链接]

积分
威望
包包

美女研究员 优秀版主

楼主
发表于 2010-8-10 20:08 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览 |打印
Teachers should be paid at least as much as doctors, lawyers or bussiness leaders are paid.6 V7 u4 ~" G9 @8 X
6 {7 w0 O: r( t& t+ U
参与方式1 B9 x2 B' {8 @# d; r: J8 p
【批改XXX】xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- H" E. I3 T( s【提纲】xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; r/ h3 q% O6 {6 j0 B3 k5 @4 [
【习作】xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

积分
威望
包包
沙发
发表于 2010-8-18 16:43 |只看该作者
【提纲】Agree
+ u6 y# o# j0 f- j1 ~0 v, [1 老师是教育业中关键的一个环节  好的收入可以鼓励老师的教学积极性
& b1 _8 A. f4 ^- }8 l, J5 s1 e2  教师所做的工作的重要性不亚于商务领袖、医生或是律师, 应该得到与他们相等水平的收入
8 V# {8 T! M, i$ O; ?  s" z1 X: E& w% t3 老师不得到满意的收入会换工作  这对国家教育业来说是一种巨大损失
. Y  F; A" u* g- j+ W
! j9 |. f: c% Y' }Nowadays, people become aware of a phnomenon that teachers are always not so well-paid. A number of teachers can only get a little payment although they really do a great job. This is certainly unfair for they devote themselves into the teaching career yet can’t get the same payment as doctors, lawyers or bussiness leaders. Therefoe, I think Teachers should be paid at least as much as doctors, lawyers or bussiness leaders are paid for the following reasons.! E! D; X5 z6 |" P- E
4 u0 ^- B3 j! P% b; C
First of all, teacher is a key link in education. Students are the hope of a country and a good teacher may influence the students positively for their entire lives. Students’ attitude towards study depends on how their teacher performance to a great degree. If teachers are satisfied with their payment, they would be more passionate to tecah. Good payment will surely motivate teachers do a better job, which is beneficial for the students, who eventurally contribute to the country. So good payment for the teachers is reasonble.  r! I  \! G/ c* w0 \7 y

+ ], ~* G( g2 @; s2 h! OIn the second place, in fact teachers are playing a more important role than bussiness leaders, so why can’t they ba paid as much as them? Bussiness leaders are making money for the money for themselves while teachers are trying to developing talents and qulified personnels for the whole country. It is absolutely unreasonable to give them low payment. Teachers deserve high payment. Compared with doctors, educating people is as important as saving other people’s lives. Compared with lawyers, teachers are also working with their talent, wisdom and eloquence as the lawyers do. All of them should be paid under the same standard.% a. G/ j6 t# |0 \% X
) @% Q4 G; o1 b8 u: L+ C8 e1 X
The last but not least, if teachers are not paid well, a loss of teachers might be caused. As they cannot get what they deserve to get, they will feel unfair. So in order to get more money to live a more comfortable life, they will change their job to another one which can help them get a better income. Then there will be fewer and fewer teachers, which is certainly a huge loss for the whole country. For instance, a teacher in my university, Mr. King, changed his job when I was a sophomore. He told his students that he was not satisfied with his income. His child wished to go to another country to attend university, but he couldn’t afford the great fee. Thus in order to satisfy his child, he quited hia job as a teacher to become a bussibessman even though he loved teaching. 7 n# t/ S! i+ A- V

& G" e1 T+ _9 T# c/ E5 KIn conclusion, to my way of thinking, teachers should get payment as much as doctors, lawyers or bussiness leaders are paid. They are contributing their wisdom, talent and love into the teaching career to ecucate people to be literates. Their work deserves to be paid on a high level.
) D+ s' w2 u- i- i. h466 words

积分
威望
包包
藤椅
发表于 2010-8-18 16:43 |只看该作者
【提纲】Agree
; c9 i8 ~. x0 A, N1 老师是教育业中关键的一个环节  好的收入可以鼓励老师的教学积极性
9 [" _  M6 e9 M. p* `9 C2  教师所做的工作的重要性不亚于商务领袖、医生或是律师, 应该得到与他们相等水平的收入, ^8 v) A) G1 m3 p3 M& \7 Y4 o
3 老师不得到满意的收入会换工作  这对国家教育业来说是一种巨大损失) ?3 k+ _$ @1 K5 Y7 r5 B: h) ~

1 N) B0 D- |& ]+ ]6 ]Nowadays, people become aware of a phnomenon that teachers are always not so well-paid. A number of teachers can only get a little payment although they really do a great job. This is certainly unfair for they devote themselves into the teaching career yet can’t get the same payment as doctors, lawyers or bussiness leaders. Therefoe, I think Teachers should be paid at least as much as doctors, lawyers or bussiness leaders are paid for the following reasons.
5 ~6 E/ K$ T3 p( _$ x# z# d: x8 s: |
First of all, teacher is a key link in education. Students are the hope of a country and a good teacher may influence the students positively for their entire lives. Students’ attitude towards study depends on how their teacher performance to a great degree. If teachers are satisfied with their payment, they would be more passionate to tecah. Good payment will surely motivate teachers do a better job, which is beneficial for the students, who eventurally contribute to the country. So good payment for the teachers is reasonble., j" G! x7 p" v2 L" |. M

; V0 r% s  P$ n$ ^1 GIn the second place, in fact teachers are playing a more important role than bussiness leaders, so why can’t they ba paid as much as them? Bussiness leaders are making money for the money for themselves while teachers are trying to developing talents and qulified personnels for the whole country. It is absolutely unreasonable to give them low payment. Teachers deserve high payment. Compared with doctors, educating people is as important as saving other people’s lives. Compared with lawyers, teachers are also working with their talent, wisdom and eloquence as the lawyers do. All of them should be paid under the same standard.# R( E% R  j0 Q" L. |& W- N- E

) [! q: u9 v8 M5 d/ n  G8 \5 AThe last but not least, if teachers are not paid well, a loss of teachers might be caused. As they cannot get what they deserve to get, they will feel unfair. So in order to get more money to live a more comfortable life, they will change their job to another one which can help them get a better income. Then there will be fewer and fewer teachers, which is certainly a huge loss for the whole country. For instance, a teacher in my university, Mr. King, changed his job when I was a sophomore. He told his students that he was not satisfied with his income. His child wished to go to another country to attend university, but he couldn’t afford the great fee. Thus in order to satisfy his child, he quited hia job as a teacher to become a bussibessman even though he loved teaching. ' K# t$ x% E$ t! M2 Q
' o: l9 L2 @* W/ p; D6 k
In conclusion, to my way of thinking, teachers should get payment as much as doctors, lawyers or bussiness leaders are paid. They are contributing their wisdom, talent and love into the teaching career to ecucate people to be literates. Their work deserves to be paid on a high level.
4 e4 U% i1 n: K- r- X4 w466 words
‹ 上一主题|下一主题
你需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册
验证问答 换一个

Archiver|干细胞之家 ( 吉ICP备2021004615号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 20:41