go

[TOFLE—独立写作] 【17】教育学习类-学习效率与时间 [复制链接]

积分
威望
包包

美女研究员 优秀版主

楼主
发表于 2010-8-10 19:56 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览 |打印
Students would receive a better effective education if they were required to attend class for 11 months of a year.
( j) x, l: w% U+ F* }- {0 Z* P" x( m: j/ l8 s! K: N
参与方式6 q3 y1 j/ @6 P7 h  P- |
【批改XXX】xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx8 l8 Y( _. y/ U8 j3 z) q! s
【提纲】xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
3 d1 p2 D+ {, ]; g5 n5 L, g. g【习作】xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

积分
威望
包包
沙发
发表于 2010-8-17 21:11 |只看该作者
1 学生需要放松休息
/ c5 J. Y6 S- ?! j/ N! e2 老师需要利用假期给自己充电
! @/ `) ~! q8 R3 有效率的好的教育并不意味着学生必须长时间听课,他们要学会自己思考和解决问题
4 ?2 v% N+ g9 @; T, ^" w9 W1 K
( |, ?; B. m6 V' Q- V7 nStudents usually attend class for 8-9 months each year. But some people claim that they should extend their school time to 11 months in order to receive a better effective education. They simply consider long school time equals effective education. I don’t agree with it for the following reasons.6 K" W5 U: f$ V! ~0 l$ b
1 ~! v* X$ ?/ X
First of all, students need time to relax thenselves. They are not studying machines, they need to take a rest after working hard for a long semester. This will help them improve their learning efficiency. For example, my friend Mary, who is a straight-A student, loves travelling very much. In winter and summer vacations, she would go travelling. She said that no one would like to sitting at the desk and just kept learning. She believes that travelling is a good way to refresh her mind and will also broaden her horizon, which will certainly be helpful to her study. In class, she always has creative ideas which are never mentioned in text books. I really admire her for that.
/ Y% \$ R" z8 f! f, Q+ U; q* d' p, j# z% I, Q
Second, teachers also need time to enrich themselves on academic skills. The world is changing every single minute, how could teachers keep up with the changing pace without enriching themselves? They are always busy giving classes to students and have no time to do extra reading. In vacations, they can cultivated their mind by reading many books. After all, the knowledge people could grasp is limited, so do teachers. Thus they need to take adveatage of the vacation to get more new knowledge. If the vacation is shortened, they will have no time to update their knowledge, which is going to inflence their teaching skills negtively2 L, @  M; Q+ q' g% ~% [8 I3 f) R" t

$ Z: Q5 Q% ]7 H1 g4 n4 G3 eThirdly, I can’t agree that keeping having classes means an effective edcation. If a student takes too many classes, there will be no time for him to digest the things he learned in class nor think about some questions individually. My neighbour, Paul, took numers of tuition lessons during high school. However, as he was having too many extra classes which took most of his personal time, he didin’t have time to finish his homework, and as a result he didn’t do a good job in the College Entrance Examination. What’s worse, he nearly had no friens at last just because of he had no time to communicate with other students.
4 T: m- ~* w% m( Z1 d) w+ \
9 u7 o/ i0 S4 M1 S" R/ b% XIn my opinion, the fact that students would not receive a better effective education if they were required to attend class for 11 months of a year. Students can not have fully relaxation if they spend a long time in taking classes. Moreover, teachers might be depleted in knowledge. Therefore, I hope that it’s not necessary for students to attend class for 11 months of a year.
( z1 r/ x/ W, m! U453 words
‹ 上一主题|下一主题
你需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册
验证问答 换一个

Archiver|干细胞之家 ( 吉ICP备2021004615号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-22 16:11