go

[TOFLE—独立写作] 【16】教育学习类-思路和概念 与 事实 [复制链接]

积分
威望
包包

美女研究员 优秀版主

楼主
发表于 2010-8-10 19:54 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览 |打印
It is more important for students to understand ideas and concepts than it is for them to learn facts.) q8 b/ q4 k+ b9 ^
! c5 z) a/ c9 F1 i
参与方式
. `" g! x2 h; i# R9 n' L7 F: K【批改XXX】xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
8 H% V/ j$ \" c2 z$ n【提纲】xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx2 F, z# n3 Y2 k5 Q
【习作】xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

积分
威望
包包

美女研究员 优秀版主

沙发
发表于 2010-8-15 20:42 |只看该作者
【提纲】
' v% U" b+ |0 j1 概念是了解事实的基础
1 k+ K% [) t+ N* V2 思路是了解事实的线索2 I' _4 D9 m, A
3 事实不容忽略,然而真正推动发展的还是基本概念的运用
- Q8 c6 ~2 ?' h1 u0 z$ l! Y$ d% ^1 R5 l; s6 Y9 T8 F+ E/ \
1 {; S; m8 z' H  _- v. G, p
The notion that the most critical thing for people is to remember the facts has a huge number of supporters, while some others claim that there is no use to know the facts but knowing the concepts and the ideas. Contrary to both of their standpoints is my heartfelt agreement that so complex is the issue which cannot be known exactly without any analysis in a dialectic perspective. ! U0 J7 U; B+ p* Q: W

0 m# x+ ^4 ?- hPrimarily, concepts are the basic of understand the facts. As we all know, there are always some unknown concepts which make people confuse the facts. Such as someone wants to read a news which is talking about the stock. If this person has no knowledge- unknowing the termination, he cannot understand what the news was talking about. So he cannot understand the news because the unknown concepts. It just like read a sentence. If the one don't know each word in the sentence, he won't understand the sentence at all. The words in the sentence just like the concepts in the fact. Hence the concepts are the essential elements of understanding facts. And so that is why people will learn concepts first before they want to know the facts. 1 e$ m) p" q" l  o, t* K! r
- _' h! K, w! ]
On the other hand, ideas are the clues of knowing the facts. As it is known to all, the facts are established on the basic of concepts. However, people always ignore that the ideas are the thread how the facts act. Such as there are some points on the plane, different way to connect these points can show different pictures. So is fact. The concepts are the points and the ideas are the ways connecting the points. So if people already know the concepts, they will know the facts when they understand the ideas. Therefore, it is significant to know to ideas.
0 t7 i3 a2 \3 a: l8 ?; p5 [7 S* e2 W, Y
Does it mean that there is no use to remember the facts? I cannot go that far. The facts are the results which guide people move forward. People will confuse if they only know some concepts. But if people focus too much on the facts which already have they cannot get improved. The facts are only references, People should refer to these facts and use the concepts to find their own ideas.  This is the way which urges the modern society.
3 H" B# A- m0 B6 \% R, e7 m# A
All in all, although, the facts are the consequences of every effort which are the references to further development, the concepts and ideas are the basic of the facts which help people understand the fact and the real ones to change the world. Thus people cannot neglect any of them , especially the concepts and the ideas.

积分
威望
包包
藤椅
发表于 2010-8-16 18:22 |只看该作者
提纲 Disagree
: x6 p0 J) j8 m1.知道概念很重要
" a0 {/ a. ~2 P/ ~( C0 z* }5 s2.但也不能忽略了解事实在学习中的重要作用
% G: J' |4 K" u$ c: o3.两者重要性无法比较  
, M' q( g! L1 C+ o6 Q: I
& t  N- }. x9 ]! P" B! |To my way of thinking, both of understanding concepts and learning facts are important to students. When they learn something in class, what come first are always the ideas and concepts. Then teachers will explain the concepts by telling the facts and truth to help them understand the theoretical concepts. Many people hold the idea that it is more important for students to understand ideas and concepts than it is to learn facts. However, I believe both of them are important as one of them lays the framework and the other is content.
6 C8 Z+ g9 f$ N$ B
+ t6 G; y3 ~7 dIn the first place, understanding the concepts and ideas is basic. Without knowing the concepts, students could not get the main idea of what they are consentrating on. For example, when students they the specialized vocabulary “food chain”, the first thing they should do is to know its defination or concept. Then their teacher will explain how Elton first came up with the idea of “food chain” and the story behind it like why Elton put forward this idea and the whole background. If the teacher don’t mention the concept and keeps telling the facts, stuents would easily get confused and wonder what the teacher is talking about.1 b0 ~6 U$ T- k1 I% S6 F

' s) ]5 i0 f" h5 \: \) aIn the second place, it is true that for the students learning facts is a cosiderably important part in the process of study. Without learning facts, they can neither understand the concepts and ideas they memorized nor know how to put them into practical applications. From my experience, what I learned from theoretical class is alaways far away from practical operation. When I first began to learn drawing, I thought it was a piece of cake bacause the general concepts of drawing were wuite easy. “Drawing is just making a outline and filling something in it.” I said to myself. However, after I started learning, I met so many difficulties—the perspective relation and size ratio between different objects, the way colours mix—which made me feel totoaly confused. Since then I have been known well that memorizing concepts are nothing like practical operations.
3 ^& s7 a; v8 m4 f
1 h* K8 |4 ]# v+ r3 g7 ~The last but not least, in my opinion, The importance for students to understand ideas and concepts equals it is to learn facts. Understanding ideas gives students a general framework of the knowledge they learn while learning the facts fulfill the frame work and make concept substancial. There is no comparison between them. Therefore, students should ignore neither of them.2 w0 f9 p* q4 H3 v: r
1 e! i# G5 _4 @6 \1 O9 W( z: [
405 words
‹ 上一主题|下一主题
你需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册
验证问答 换一个

Archiver|干细胞之家 ( 吉ICP备2021004615号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-22 13:36