干细胞之家 - 中国干细胞行业门户第一站

搜索
朗日生物

免疫细胞治疗专区

欢迎关注干细胞微信公众号

查看: 501069|回复: 237
go

Macula densa basolateral ATP release is regulated by luminal and dietary salt i [复制链接]

积分
威望
包包
楼主
发表于 2009-4-22 08:13 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览 |打印
作者:Peter Komlosi,, Janos Peti-Peterdi,, Amanda L. Fuson, Attila Fintha,, Laszlo Rosivall, and Phillip Darwin Bell作者单位:1 Division of Nephrology, Departments of Medicine and Physiology, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, Alabama 35294; and 2 Institute of Pathophysiology, Hungarian Academy of Sciences and Semmelweis University Nephrology Research Group, Budapest H-108 Hungary
8 V/ U7 G$ Q1 ?( A2 [                  
+ B9 O: ?& M* ]5 l4 l5 d                  ! k' f( _. Y4 o+ v& b- h

5 V4 x7 R. U, Q% }4 u0 T8 V                        
; [$ P. j: L; M1 [            
; k  H. R/ M4 H- X; l5 l9 {+ I+ `: c! S            * c3 V) P; A  M: I3 M; D
            * k) l& N  n, w8 U- \9 v0 N0 G
            + u! V" }; F8 N' g9 z, L
                      / W& X2 \+ l* D0 j' M9 n0 Q$ K& F
        3 z. F5 I" _. b1 s. N8 a. Y
        , H" r( s; e. ~

9 {& u  G' W3 z! v$ j; k          【摘要】# ~8 X3 |" V* J& y& n; p
      One component of the macula densa (MD) tubuloglomerular feedback (TGF) signaling pathway may involve basolateral release of ATP through a maxi-anion channel. Release of ATP has previously been studied during a maximal luminal NaCl concentration ( L ) stimulus (20-150 mmol/l). Whether MD ATP release occurs during changes in  L within the physiological range (20-60 mmol/l) has not been examined. Also, because TGF is known to be enhanced by low dietary salt intake, we examined the pattern of MD ATP release from salt-restricted rabbits. Fluorescence microscopy, with fura 2-loaded cultured mouse mesangial cells as biosensors, was used to assess ATP release from the isolated, perfused thick ascending limb containing the MD segment. The mesangial biosensor cells, which contain purinergic receptors and elevate intracellular Ca 2  concentration ([Ca 2  ] i ) on ATP binding, were placed adjacent to the MD basolateral membrane. Elevations in  L between 0 and 80 mmol/l, in 20-mmol/l increments, caused stepwise increases in [Ca 2  ] i, with the highest increase at  L of 60 mmol/l. Luminal furosemide at 10 -4 mol/l blocked ATP release, which suggests that the efflux of ATP required MD Na-2Cl-K cotransport. A low-salt diet for 1 wk increased the magnitude of  L -dependent elevations in biosensor [Ca 2  ] i by twofold, whereas high-salt intake had no effect. In summary, ATP release occurs over the same range of  L (20-60 mmol/l) previously reported for TGF responses, and, similar to TGF, ATP release was enhanced by dietary salt restriction. Thus these two findings are consistent with the role of MD ATP release as a signaling component of the TGF pathway. % C" {) Q2 m# i# q# c! }
          【关键词】 tubuloglomerular feedback fluorescent microscopy salt diet purinergic receptors
1 S9 H7 x" `  c0 `( y. y" s/ Z$ g* D                  INCREASED DELIVERY of NaCl to the macula densa (MD) causes a fall in single-nephron glomerular filtration rate, a phenomenon known as tubuloglomerular feedback (TGF). Although activation of TGF primarily involves afferent arteriole constriction and decreases in glomerular capillary pressure, the nature of the mediator(s) relaying signals from the MD to the vascular elements has remained elusive. Recent work, however, has pointed to a role for ATP and purinergic receptors in the TGF signaling pathway ( 2, 10 - 13, 15, 17 ).
3 g6 `' }- G$ i7 Z
! a9 V' g/ w8 w; L' CIt is generally accepted that there is a direct relationship between luminal NaCl concentration ( L ) and TGF responses at 15-60 mmol/l, with maximal feedback responses at  L of 60 mmol/l ( 3, 27 ). This relationship between  L and TGF responses is due, at least in part, to the transport characteristics of the apically located Na-2Cl-K cotransporter, which has been shown in MD cells to saturate at an  L of 60 mmol/l ( 22 ). Similarly, furosemide, a loop diuretic that blocks the Na-2Cl-K cotransporter, is very effective in inhibiting TGF responses ( 36 ). Although TGF responses are primarily a function of  L at the MD, TGF responsiveness can be altered as the result of a number of physiological conditions and pharmacological manipulations. In this regard, it is well known that there is a resetting of TGF during short-term alterations in salt and water balance, with an inverse relationship between effective circulating volume and TGF responsiveness ( 4, 16, 21, 29, 33 ). Also, long-term dietary salt restriction has been shown to increase TGF sensitivity ( 6 ).3 ]9 O3 P: N# f( q! j6 V

9 m0 L+ @. H+ I3 g% o. L9 zIn terms of MD cell signaling, we recently reported that MD cells possess a basolateral membrane maxi-anion channel that is ATP permeable ( 2 ). We also used a recently developed biosensor assay that can detect cellular release of ATP to directly demonstrate the release of ATP across the MD basolateral membrane. In these initial studies, we found a large increase in the transport of ATP across the MD basolateral membrane when  L was increased from 25 to 150 mmol/l. However, we did not determine whether ATP was released in response to alterations in  L within the same range as TGF responses and did not examine the effects of apical furosemide on ATP release. Thus one purpose of the present studies was to define the operating range for  L -induced MD ATP release as well as its sensitivity to furosemide. In addition, other work was performed to establish the pattern of MD ATP release from rabbits that were maintained on different levels of dietary salt intake. Specifically, we wanted to determine whether there was enhanced ATP release from the MD of rabbits maintained on a low-NaCl diet.
9 q1 T/ p) A& V, q& O$ S3 c( O% H" ?* x. Q. C) m
MATERIALS AND METHODS
2 D) v7 z, Z$ P- r. V0 @) I( U: P9 p& A4 x  v' h5 A
Materials. All materials were purchased from Sigma-Aldrich (St. Louis, MO) unless otherwise stated. Fura 2-AM was obtained from Teflabs (Austin, TX). ATP (disodium salt; Sigma) was freshly dissolved and kept on ice until use.. o2 R+ c3 x; R7 m9 x
( v2 u, x2 j$ Z' Q" i3 I# [
Salt diet. Separate groups of New Zealand White rabbits (0.5-1.0 kg; Myrtle's Rabbitry, Thompson Station, TN; n = 36 animals total) were fed standard (8630 Harlan Teklad, Madison, WI; 0.3% NaCl), low-salt (TD 90188; 0.01% NaCl) rabbit chow and were given tap water ad libitum for 1 wk. High-salt rabbits were given high-salt (TD 98164; 7.7% NaCl) rabbit chow and 0.45% (wt/vol) NaCl solution as drinking water.& L7 q7 L  w% F+ t2 d! c
' A! p& B0 b/ n; t) `
Cell preparation. Cultured mouse mesangial cells (SV40 MES 13, American, Type Culture Collection, Manassas, VA) were cultured in 1:1 DMEM-Ham's F-12 medium supplemented with 5% FBS (Mediatech, Herndon, VA) and loaded in PBS containing 10 -5 mol/l fura 2-AM and 15% (wt/vol) pluronic acid in DMSO for 1 h at 37°C to facilitate dye loading. Subsequently, cells were incubated at 37°C for 30 min in PBS.
* h" b% r! }( \: l/ i4 v& [& j0 d8 ^
Tubule perfusion. Individual cortical thick ascending limbs containing the MD segment with attached glomeruli were dissected from rabbit kidneys and perfused in vitro using methods similar to those described previously ( 2, 24 ). For these biosensor studies, it was necessary to carefully dissect the MD plaque away from the glomerulus so that the basolateral surface of MD cells was accessible from the bath. The dissection solution was an isosmotic, low-NaCl Ringer solution consisting of (in mmol/l) 25 NaCl, 120 N -methyl-d-glucamine (NMDG) cyclamate, 5 KCl, 1 MgSO 4, 1.6 Na 2 HPO 4, 0.4 NaH 2 PO 4, 1.5 CaCl 2, 5 d-glucose, and 10 HEPES. Dissection was performed at 4°C. After transfer to the chamber that was mounted on the microscope, the tubule was cannulated and perfused with the same Ringer solution, except NaCl was isosmotically substituted with NMDG cyclamate, KCl with potassium gluconate, and CaCl 2 with calcium gluconate to achieve an  L of 0 mmol/l. For experiments in Figs. 2 - 4, a separate holding pipette was used to gently position fura 2-loaded mesangial cells at the basolateral surface of the MD segment. Changes in  L between 0 and 80 mmol/l were achieved by isosmotic substitution of NMDG cyclamate with NaCl. In most experiments, only one or two different  L were tested. The bathing solution was 150 mmol/l NaCl Ringer solution, and temperature was maintained at 37°C.
/ J& j7 s0 }! c5 Q  j+ Z0 v  U% X2 E' C# g! g. z
Fig. 2. Relationship between increases in luminal NaCl concentration ( L ) from 0 to 80 mmol/l and fura 2 excitation ratio in mesangial biosensor cells positioned against the basolateral surface of macula densa (MD) cells from rabbits maintained on normal- or low-salt diet ( n = 8-11). Curves were fitted by hand.
+ L# q5 H  w$ M' {/ n" x2 j5 J0 @9 t, ?& Q) P+ H
Fig. 4. Effect of luminal cotransport inhibitor furosemide (10 -4 mol/l) on increases in fura 2 excitation ratio in mesangial biosensor cells evoked by increases in  L from 0 to 80 mmol/l. Effects of purinergic receptor inhibitor suramin (10 -4 mol/l), added to the bath, are also shown ( n = 14). * P 7 U' w5 |4 W/ m2 c! |/ |
: M$ K- s5 ?1 P& `9 P: H8 U( A
Fluorescence microscopy. Intracellular Ca 2  concentration ([Ca 2  ] i ) was measured in fura 2-loaded biosensor mesangial cells adjacent to the MD with dual-excitation wavelength fluorescence microscopy (PTI, Lawrenceville, NJ) using a Nikon S Fluor x 40 objective and a cooled SenSys charge-coupled camera (Photometrics, Tucson, AZ). Fluorescence was measured at an emission wavelength of 510 nm in response to excitation wavelengths of 340 and 380 nm alternated by a computer-controlled chopper assembly. The autofluorescence-corrected 340 nm-to-380 nm ratios were converted to [Ca 2  ] i values using the equation of Grynkiewicz et al. ( 7 ).! ^3 t' j% z2 `

" a- p6 Q7 R) g  I- s5 Z5 I, hStatistical analyses. Values are means ± SE. Statistical significance was tested using ANOVA. P
2 p; Q, @+ I' w5 L0 I! \: M1 n6 c5 U! |& b: A
RESULTS7 X* Q( Z/ ]: g2 y9 o

- d5 }+ N" _* E. s1 l+ y' t9 LCharacterization of biosensor [Ca 2  ] i responses to purinergic agonists. Initial studies were performed to assess the sensitivity of individual cultured mesangial cells to exogenous nucleotides. These "biosensor" cells produced dose-dependent elevations in [Ca 2  ] i with exogenous administration of ATP ( Fig. 1 ). At 10 -5 mol/l ATP, [Ca 2  ] i responses were composed of an initial peak and a sustained plateau; at lower concentrations, only the slower, sustained response was observed (data not shown). In contrast, addition of adenosine at 10 -7 -10 -3 mol/l did not alter mesangial cell [Ca 2  ] i. Also, administration of an adenosine A 1 receptor agonist, N 6 -cyclopentyl-adenosine (10 -7 -10 -4 mol/l), failed to alter mesangial cell [Ca 2  ] i. Finally, preincubation with 8-cyclopentyl-1,3-dipropylxanthine (10 -8 mol/l), an adenosine A 1 receptor antagonist, did not reduce the increase in [Ca 2  ] i obtained with 10 -5 mol/l ATP.  d7 m8 g4 x: z( j, K  o

! H+ \  X$ X( f7 f; e: s/ X1 pFig. 1. Effect of various ATP concentrations on peak fura 2 excitation ratio and intracellular Ca 2  concentration ([Ca 2  ] i ) in cultured mouse mesangial cells ( n = 20). Addition of adenosine (10 -7 -10 -3 mol/l, n = 10-15, ) did not alter mesangial cell [Ca 2  ] i. Studies were also performed to test the effects of the adenosine A 1 receptor agonist N 6 -cyclopentyl-adenosine (10 -7 -10 -4 mol/l, n = 20; ) and also the effects of the 8-cyclopentyl-1,3-dipropylxanthine (DPCPX), an adenosine A 1 receptor antagonist (10 -8 mol/l, n = 20, inset ), on the response of [Ca 2  ] i to 10 -5 mol/l ATP.
6 R% X8 Y/ B" u+ R3 j, y  n6 K( t3 c3 ?7 `2 I/ {
Effect of increases in  L on MD ATP release. Figure 2 shows the effects of changes in biosensor cell fura 2 ratio when  L was increased from 0 to 80 mmol/l in preparations from rabbits fed a normal- or a low-salt diet. With a normal- and a low-salt diet, there is a  L -dependent increase in ATP release from 0 to 60 mmol/l  L. ATP release appeared to saturate at 60 mmol/l  L, with ATP release unchanged between 60 and 80 mmol/l  L. As shown in Fig. 2 and summarized in Fig. 3, there was a significant enhancement of basolateral ATP release from MD plaques obtained from animals fed a low-salt diet. In contrast, results from rabbits fed a high-salt diet were similar in magnitude to results from rabbits fed a normal-NaCl diet ( Fig. 3 ).6 Y5 U, f- }7 b% E2 {8 O# C+ i' O; e
8 q: m+ ~; q$ S3 Z; g4 @) s- E) Z
Fig. 3. Effect of increases in  L from 0 to 80 mmol/l on biosensor cell fura 2 excitation ratio. MD plaques were obtained from animals maintained on normal-, low-, or high-salt diet ( n = 20). * P , G# ^+ m! d$ F  W6 h) U% z

4 c) N9 [; `0 o6 V: v# |" S# WEffect of transport inhibition on MD ATP release. Additional experiments examined whether mesangial [Ca 2  ] i responses are related to changes in MD NaCl transport ( Fig. 4 ) via the Na-2Cl-K cotransporter. Luminal addition of 10 -4 mol/l furosemide, which blocks Na-2Cl-K cotransport, significantly inhibited the  L -induced increase in biosensor [Ca 2  ] i but did not abolish it. As a control, addition of suramin (10 -4 mol/l), a purinergic receptor blocker, to the bath blocked the increase in biosensor [Ca 2  ] i in response to increased  L.
$ i6 D! i4 W& W
4 ?3 M, U0 O! U8 X5 UDISCUSSION
; }. i0 m; D; c  S3 \# n  |
6 r8 N! v& f3 O9 j5 I# zIn addition to confirming the results of our previous studies ( 2 ), in which increased  L at the MD evoked ATP release at the basolateral membrane of MD cells, the present studies demonstrate that this ATP release is operative over the same range of  L as TGF. Also, the finding that ATP release is influenced by modulation of dietary salt and is furosemide sensitive is consistent with the role of ATP as a component of TGF signaling.
5 T- {! L5 l! V" U! `) [% a. T9 L; q( ?
In our previous work, we used a pheochromocytoma cell line (PC12 cells) as the biosensor cell to monitor ATP release from the MD ( 2 ). In addition to this cell line, we also demonstrated that cultured mesangial cells, when placed at the basolateral membrane of the MD plaque, also responded with ATP-dependent increases in [Ca 2  ] i when  L was increased from 25 to 150 mmol/l. In the present studies, we wanted to study the effects of  L at 0-60 mmol/l, which is the range in which TGF is most sensitive. Thus we needed to be able to detect lower levels of ATP release; i.e., we needed to use a cell line that was very sensitive to ATP. In preliminary studies, we compared dose-response relationships between exogenous ATP and [Ca 2  ] i for PC12, HEK293, and mesangial cells (data not shown). Mesangial cells gave the most homogeneous response and were the most sensitive to ATP. We were able to detect increases in [Ca 2  ] i at
* y: z* O" J+ D
3 U  K% s, l6 v2 }Mesangial cells produce mRNA for adenosine receptor subtypes, but the pattern of isoform protein expression may vary depending on species. For instance, cultured mesangial cells from the mouse have been reported to express only the adenosine A 3 receptor ( 37 ), whereas mesangial cells from the rat may express other isoforms of the adenosine receptor, including the A 1 receptor ( 14, 18 - 20, 30, 35 ). The concept that ATP acted directly on P2 receptors, and not through its conversion to adenosine, was also supported by the finding that specific blockade of adenosine A 1 receptors with 8-cyclopentyl-1,3-dipropylxanthine (10 -8 mol/l) did not diminish the responses to extracellular ATP. In addition, the possibility of direct adenosine release from MD cells and A 1 receptor-mediated [Ca 2  ] i signaling can be ruled out, because mesangial cells were not responsive to adenosine or the selective A 1 agonist N 6 -cyclopentyl-adenosine.+ Q. o2 t. \! W8 n
% n% o3 v) K9 {; L
Because mesangial cells normally lie beneath the MD plaque, one might question why it was necessary to use cultured mesangial cells, instead of the native mesangial cells that are present in the cortical thick ascending limb glomerular preparation. The reasons for this are as follows. 1 ) The space beneath the MD plaque contains a high ratio of interstitial space and matrix material to mesangial cell bodies. When an attempt is made to load this area with fura 2 or other intracellular fluorescent probes, the fluorescent image is very dim; thus it is difficult to obtain measurements of mesangial [Ca 2  ] i, at least using conventional imaging. 2 ) Fluorescent probes, such as fura 2-AM, are cell permeable but do not penetrate very far into tissues or into layers of cells. Thus loading of MD cells from the lumen with fluorescent probes is very efficient, and one can obtain high intracellular concentrations of a fluorescent probe over a short period of time in MD cells, but not in the underlying mesangial cell field. Also, addition of fura 2-AM to the bath results in the loading of peripheral cells with little penetration of the dye into the interior of the glomerulus.! H0 C, M$ d) d8 n1 g* q( Y

7 q2 r3 Q7 i4 h, rIn the present studies,  L -dependent ATP release was sensitive to  L over the range 0-60 mmol/l ( Fig. 2 ). This is the same dynamic range of  L that induces TGF responses ( 27 ) and produces changes in MD basolateral membrane potential ( 1 ) and intracellular Na   concentration ( 22 ). Thus the identical pattern of MD ATP release and TGF sensitivity suggests that ATP release might play a role in TGF signaling.
% {4 q3 T/ Q5 F; z, N
/ l9 u! x* F! |$ C* m1 l# h5 {It has generally been thought that the Na-2Cl-K cotransporter is the primary apical step in TGF signaling. The results shown in Fig. 4 support this conclusion. However, there is still a residual  L -dependent release of ATP that is not apparently sensitive to furosemide. There are two possible reasons for this finding. 1 ) We failed to use sufficient furosemide to totally block cotransporter activity. 2 ) ATP release may not depend entirely on the cotransporter, but there may be another transport pathway(s) that influences ATP release and is insensitive to this loop diuretic. One possibility is the Na   antiporter, NHE2 ( 23 ), which has been shown to mediate 20% of the apical entry of Na   into the MD cells ( 22 ).
! B$ k8 o6 |6 [# N% m2 Y. s) k" c' N# a) G
Studies were performed in MD plaques from rabbits maintained on a normal-salt intake, as well as on low- and high-salt diets. Dietary salt manipulations have been shown to alter TGF responses; thus it was of interest to determine whether ATP release was likewise affected by NaCl intake. We found that ATP release was significantly increased from MD plaques from salt-restricted rabbits. As shown in Fig. 2, this occurred over the entire range of  L from 20 to 80 mmol/l. Thus these results are consistent with previous micropuncture studies that found enhanced TGF responses with dietary NaCl restriction ( 6 ). However, we did not find attenuated ATP release in MD plaques from rabbits that were maintained on a high-salt diet. The reason for this is not entirely clear but may be due to the difficulties in maintaining the physiological state that is associated with a high-salt diet, i.e., low levels of angiotensin II and other vasoconstrictive hormones and suppression of sympathetic neural activity., }+ }1 D( W4 l1 L* n

6 Q+ c7 S  t$ [& L! FTGF is thought to be a cascade of events involving changes in  L, increased MD NaCl transport, activation of intracellular signaling pathways, and release of a mediator or mediators from the MD basolateral surface. Upregulation of ATP release by MD cells under low-salt conditions suggests that the enhanced TGF responsiveness under this condition is due to some change in MD cell function. In other words, enhanced TGF signaling, as a result of salt restriction, may not be due to an increased sensitivity of afferent arteriole smooth muscle cells or enhanced transmission through the mesangial cell field.
$ f( N1 N$ |; ^  ~9 F$ q0 j/ F' e1 Z, |5 t, }! Q( m
These studies clearly demonstrate that MD cells release ATP across the basolateral membrane in a manner that is consistent with TGF responses. These results support the notion that ATP plays a critical role in TGF signaling. However, TGF responses have been shown to be absent in the adenosine A 1 receptor knockout mice, suggesting that adenosine may also be an important component in TGF signaling ( 5, 31 ). The concept that adenosine is formed by 5'-nucleotidases from ATP ( 32 ) that is released from the MD cells is an attractive idea, although our work does not directly provide evidence for this hypothesis. If adenosine is formed in this manner, it would most likely act directly on A 1 receptors that are expressed on afferent arteriolar smooth muscle cells, because mesangial cells, at least cultured mouse mesangial cells, do not express adenosine A 1 receptors. The recent findings of Ren et al. ( 25 ) that demonstrate the necessity of an intact and functional mesangium for TGF would seem to suggest that ATP, when released across the basolateral membrane of MD cells, could directly activate mesangial cell P2 receptors, causing Ca 2  signaling throughout the mesangial cell field. However, whether mesangial cell Ca 2  waves propagate to the afferent arteriolar smooth muscle cells and, thereby, participate in TGF remains unknown. Clearly, further studies are needed to define the site(s) and the roles of ATP and adenosine in the TGF signaling pathway.- n6 q; I4 E& A

1 J- S" W3 e- C7 ZGRANTS7 x' E+ ~: S# B" h- ]" s2 w

9 S. Z* k! {+ u/ Z. gThis work was supported by National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases Grant DK-32032 to P. D. Bell, American Heart Association SDG Grant 0230074N, American Society of Nephrology Carl W. Gottschalk Research Scholar Grant to J. Peti-Peterdi, and OTKA (Hungary) Grant 34409 to L. Rosivall.
* c; |2 g0 R3 ]: S
( ?* D' _5 d* w8 \2 R8 DACKNOWLEDGMENTS
, Q. C! U) i$ e  ?6 q) o) T
! O; Z. p* l6 a6 B9 d# y8 x/ @We thank Martha Yeager for secretarial assistance.$ a6 ]6 Z; Q5 h$ F3 f  T% O
          【参考文献】
3 K9 v* l! t( E  Y9 s Bell PD, Lapointe JY, and Cardinal J. Direct measurement of basolateral membrane potentials from cells of the macula densa. Am J Physiol Renal Fluid Electrolyte Physiol 257: F463-F468, 1989.! Y# g5 r% K5 W& P5 w6 o
: b( l6 ~7 ?, P; X, p
6 B5 g: s0 K& e  Q' c, m7 t+ ?! ^
! L2 L* B) @9 a6 t8 f* \8 p
Bell PD, Lapointe JY, Sabirov R, Hayashi S, Peti-Peterdi J, Manabe K, Kovacs G, and Okada Y. Macula densa cell signaling involves ATP release through a maxi anion channel. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 100: 4322-4327, 2003.
/ `) X# T* P# j3 W) [* V% r
8 M+ y' L7 m+ W! L  T( d- n
- K& k- K4 U0 }: T; P( J$ Y
$ n, a* W) ?/ ^; R1 ^6 A- cBell PD and Navar LG. Relationship between tubulo-glomerular feedback responses and perfusate hypotonicity. Kidney Int 22: 234-239, 1982./ ^) ?0 B3 h1 a1 O. f5 K
1 L  f8 z* }0 ~

4 W' R6 `0 L( U/ q5 k; ?: [. k/ j4 l4 H0 r- L6 k
Boberg U and Persson AE. Tubuloglomerular feedback during elevated renal venous pressure. Am J Physiol Renal Fluid Electrolyte Physiol 249: F524-F531, 1985.4 E* s9 i9 j3 l# I; Z1 _9 J! k

0 x1 c3 Y$ `' o. h6 e! K! f( Y
8 [; `- h. g  W& V- }
6 J5 S, ^; X3 _  Y6 xBrown R, Ollerstam A, Johansson B, Skott O, Gebre-Medhin S, Fredholm B, and Persson AE. Abolished tubuloglomerular feedback and increased plasma renin in adenosine A 1 receptor-deficient mice. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol 281: R1362-R1367, 2001.7 D$ `/ e8 c* e3 t/ E& t
- u5 J9 f+ q  H6 a) q7 c! e- o
& C" O9 c" O3 N8 `; F4 A8 R7 j
$ }' a# \+ p/ k& Y( ^
Dev B, Drescher C, and Schnermann J. Resetting of tubulo-glomerular feedback sensitivity by dietary salt intake. Pflügers Arch 346: 263-277, 1974.
* d. ?; Q' W& |# J# Y4 J' n3 ]+ O  ]8 z9 f' n+ X4 \0 o+ S# r( P: \

$ ]$ D; S: ?) t5 ]  C3 c
1 t7 U: y7 R# @2 xGrynkiewicz G, Poenie M, and Tsien RY. A new generation of Ca 2  indicators with greatly improved fluorescence properties. J Biol Chem 260: 3440-3450, 1985.
& h9 N' B3 @* o0 x- L7 X$ x
; ?+ [; X+ }$ d* h* r4 R' c+ j: x
( Q- Y# g- Y3 V# a0 E" G2 c1 n
+ r7 s- v+ H2 E3 h0 NGutierrez AM, Lou X, Erik A, Persson G, and Ring A. Ca 2  response of rat mesangial cells to ATP analogs. Eur J Pharmacol 369: 107-112, 1999.7 M" H. P& z2 ?0 y, T0 V

" z5 s9 v. J6 m# g$ N2 R/ g: ?
5 o8 _' ^3 p9 L9 B
. R. s* r; d! }, u) z4 S$ L6 {Harada H, Chan CM, Loesch A, Unwin R, and Burnstock G. Induction of proliferation and apoptotic cell death via P2Y and P2X receptors, respectively, in rat glomerular mesangial cells. Kidney Int 57: 949-958, 2000.
- N! q: T+ Q7 i7 `
" h3 ]  I/ U* O0 V9 U6 }( k
7 I" m5 h  W/ ^* K: [- G' b/ g* d, `) [! U2 j! T7 l$ J
Inscho EW. P2 receptors in regulation of renal microvascular function. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 280: F927-F944, 2001.  n  w; u/ \) E# E: b; _
+ ~0 D9 X% z! f0 o. P
* p0 R* y5 e- x; O( l. x
/ g, H0 y4 U# D, a+ g/ ~0 m
Inscho EW, Carmines PK, and Navar LG. Juxtamedullary afferent arteriolar responses to P1 and P2 purinergic stimulation. Hypertension 17: 1033-1037, 1991.
1 s) H' o$ |& O; {5 y$ U
+ h5 S8 C) S0 \# ~; ?5 I
: H* `% U; H+ M8 y
* i& N) v+ b6 V/ h. x: A! b, UInscho EW, Cook AK, Imig JD, Vial C, and Evans RJ. Physiological role for P2X 1 receptors in renal microvascular autoregulatory behavior. J Clin Invest 112: 1895-1905, 2003.
, q0 C$ R5 X2 p8 o  w4 Q# Z. P* Z* x
& J/ `' j7 W. b6 a0 y
+ L( T2 {, p) B/ @* A$ \1 C, m/ }
Inscho EW, Cook AK, and Navar LG. Pressure-mediated vasoconstriction of juxtamedullary afferent arterioles involves P2-purinoceptor activation. Am J Physiol Renal Fluid Electrolyte Physiol 271: F1077-F1085, 1996.9 C' D$ I; z6 h( a, H" F3 ]

, q! I- S- l5 V/ o0 I! |5 F+ J* g/ t7 e/ ^

* D9 {. e+ h: I8 O/ J- ?+ tMacLaughlin M, Martinez-Salgado C, Eleno N, Olivera A, and Lopez-Novoa JM. Adenosine activates mesangial cell proliferation. Cell Signal 9: 59-63, 1997.
* G$ s+ y/ A. Q# ~7 i; i+ ?$ ^. `/ L& A0 q! W" N
& o/ w2 W' Q/ u( u; ]% J6 K

# K7 ^7 l' c3 u& {- v: r3 g# U3 DMitchell KD and Navar LG. Modulation of tubuloglomerular feedback responsiveness by extracellular ATP. Am J Physiol Renal Fluid Electrolyte Physiol 264: F458-F466, 1993.% ~8 c  }! U/ j4 S

. p9 v6 `% f' E9 q) e* T% e) U" [0 B

3 a7 G% B( g4 _0 J0 M! [+ i+ Z+ P4 wMoore LC and Mason J. Perturbation analysis of tubuloglomerular feedback in hydropenic and hemorrhaged rats. Am J Physiol Renal Fluid Electrolyte Physiol 245: F554-F563, 1983." x, r# m  J0 h; I3 \/ U

1 f. D* {/ T: z- b4 y, ]+ e5 z" E# F* @4 r
5 R$ \5 E5 U0 o& ]
Nishiyama A, Majid DS, Taher KA, Miyatake A, and Navar LG. Relation between renal interstitial ATP concentrations and autoregulation-mediated changes in renal vascular resistance. Circ Res 86: 656-662, 2000.
* h) a$ |1 S3 T7 N5 n2 X7 F" {8 t0 N3 \+ X8 [7 K8 n6 ?  {/ A5 |
- @& y' U* K& _. h. c0 }' J4 J; p

' Y+ }. b. W7 Q, w) MOlivera A, Lamas S, Rodriguez-Puyol D, and Lopez-Novoa JM. Adenosine induces mesangial cell contraction by an A 1 -type receptor. Kidney Int 35: 1300-1305, 1989.. x; `4 S8 C" G& I& P. W
- K  x3 T; v/ ~1 ?2 q# f
- W' P  b  O# R, c+ ]) Y

% a; A9 f- q% s2 a% m7 W4 @Olivera A and Lopez-Novoa JM. Effect of adenosine and adenosine analogues on cyclic AMP accumulation in cultured mesangial cells and isolated glomeruli of the rat. Br J Pharmacol 107: 341-346, 1992./ |7 C  o& a7 K" j% q

1 M+ k/ C; j2 ~/ R. v# Q/ J; i4 ~0 ]$ c

7 {4 k7 x3 x4 W% e- KOlivera A, Tomas M, and Lopez-Novoa JM. Effect of adenosine A 1 and A 2 agonists and antagonists on cAMP and Ca 2  in cultured rat mesangial cells. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 262: C840-C844, 1992.  P) }! S$ V5 i+ j& [8 [
3 \- k1 z, [; m# r
. x" l2 u3 J+ i, {

) _: N5 |0 o5 w) v/ hPersson AE, Schnermann J, and Wright FS. Modification of feedback influence on glomerular filtration rate by acute isotonic extracellular volume expansion. Pflügers Arch 381: 99-105, 1979.0 y8 y$ w1 K# k

& n6 t, E  g' I4 W) d1 E8 P+ U+ L. i  Z" u4 |  l# w6 y9 Y

5 T) c; y; q. u2 y& \Peti-Peterdi J, Bebok Z, Lapointe JY, and Bell PD. Novel regulation of cell [Na   ] in macula densa cells: apical Na   recycling by H-K-ATPase. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 282: F324-F329, 2002.* t7 b% R# k0 `$ m8 F: O( g

/ s. ?) r- j) d) f  D! j+ D) j: d! t& |  f* ^# ~
# z) R, z: p3 W/ K$ x6 C( m+ t
Peti-Peterdi J, Chambrey R, Bebok Z, Biemesderfer D, St. John PL, Abrahamson DR, Warnock DG, and Bell PD. Macula densa Na   /H   exchange activities mediated by apical NHE2 and basolateral NHE4 isoforms. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 278: F452-F463, 2000.. |* l5 G! g$ H
$ {8 _" F8 M8 G& w+ E3 G) g0 G" k

0 o2 z  o5 j' h; X; i! P4 U
0 p( l% D) w8 G4 h; a8 w  GPeti-Peterdi J, Komlosi P, Fuson AL, Guan Y, Schneider A, Qi Z, Redha R, Rosivall L, Breyer MD, and Bell PD. Luminal NaCl delivery regulates basolateral PGE 2 release from macula densa cells. J Clin Invest 112: 76-82, 2003.
. w* V' u8 c. B- @) i' ]- n) M- Z  v4 v0 k' C

# A% E: `+ ?4 ~7 m6 V5 c9 W3 e+ l* k
Ren Y, Carretero OA, and Garvin JL. Role of mesangial cells and gap junctions in tubuloglomerular feedback. Kidney Int 62: 525-531, 2002.
4 h! O! i) \% |
9 \" K* Q2 W- b0 G
# {- \2 T* g# O" i# r. H; X# Y3 j3 c: H) G
Rost S, Daniel C, Schulze-Lohoff E, Baumert HG, Lambrecht G, and Hugo C. P2 receptor antagonist PPADS inhibits mesangial cell proliferation in experimental mesangial proliferative glomerulonephritis. Kidney Int 62: 1659-1671, 2002.
8 q5 \  Y: c4 v$ j" c- w$ N7 f: Z+ D; G6 h) {
* B& R' c# V/ G; k/ }& F7 Y! g1 y
* s4 s, e; N0 ^4 Z! R  J
Schnermann J, Ploth DW, and Hermle M. Activation of tubulo-glomerular feedback by chloride transport. Pflügers Arch 362: 229-240, 1976.! T* M+ s/ O+ H
1 n2 }9 n3 v. S& U

4 P5 Z' ^4 I3 R( U( N' }
8 h9 I# M- ~" ]$ Z5 l, [Schulze-Lohoff E, Hugo C, Rost S, Arnold S, Gruber A, Brune B, and Sterzel RB. Extracellular ATP causes apoptosis and necrosis of cultured mesangial cells via P2Z/P2X 7 receptors. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 275: F962-F971, 1998." R1 v, v  C9 W; k$ W4 |
! O- g. K3 g( o- t. c* i
7 {, X% _8 c' S& f8 l

4 u1 ]' v, x1 W" Y2 HSelen G, Muller-Suur R, and Persson AE. Activation of the tubuloglomerular feedback mechanism in dehydrated rats. Acta Physiol Scand 117: 83-89, 1983.
7 b( A% p6 f3 I# U* ~
7 A! e2 P' X0 R! }$ k) A4 j
0 o1 S! l9 o1 ^# c  V
0 f% V6 K! x% |8 q, iSmith JA, Sivaprasadarao A, Munsey TS, Bowmer CJ, and Yates MS. Immunolocalisation of adenosine A 1 receptors in the rat kidney. Biochem Pharmacol 61: 237-244, 2001.; I6 X2 T+ N  }7 e0 |8 F! y

3 T$ {- U- ?2 @$ O' C
' O& l8 m& T! w5 ~/ X+ Q6 s% `$ G  W% Y+ o" M
Sun D, Samuelson LC, Yang T, Huang Y, Paliege A, Saunders T, Briggs J, and Schnermann J. Mediation of tubuloglomerular feedback by adenosine: evidence from mice lacking adenosine 1 receptors. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 98: 9983-9988, 2001.6 j' r/ j: }% N3 k& Q  q" |6 U

5 Y$ P( [$ l5 d) M7 @" J% a- i. E3 z) }8 n
  _: ~5 Z, U: c
Thomson S, Bao D, Deng A, and Vallon V. Adenosine formed by 5'-nucleotidase mediates tubuloglomerular feedback. J Clin Invest 106: 289-298, 2000.
/ [$ k& u# r/ r6 }; g
4 J. a- E& H  d: n3 D! R! |
1 p' t" [& S3 M# D2 x0 s1 X- ~+ F1 \0 \9 i* v
Thomson SC and Blantz RC. Homeostatic efficiency of tubuloglomerular feedback in hydropenia, euvolemia, and acute volume expansion. Am J Physiol Renal Fluid Electrolyte Physiol 264: F930-F936, 1993.& Y" F2 y: g5 R" i0 I
' p$ k! R7 c; d2 A  W5 g. `7 x. v
- e# N' h- N/ B8 s8 a& B, K! z

+ ]# K, P4 b/ `3 [Turner CM, Vonend O, Chan C, Burnstock G, and Unwin RJ. The pattern of distribution of selected ATP-sensitive P2 receptor subtypes in normal rat kidney: an immunohistological study. Cells Tissues Organs 175: 105-117, 2003.
. _/ ~$ f# V! l3 M( x' @$ p; @  [$ R+ h5 [
% _  Y9 X8 Z8 j3 v1 ^/ ]; T7 q

2 [+ n6 a2 y; u) T4 ^% RWeaver DR and Reppert SM. Adenosine receptor gene expression in rat kidney. Am J Physiol Renal Fluid Electrolyte Physiol 263: F991-F995, 1992.1 V4 O* g# P  a3 o; Z
4 Z/ O( _& m7 z0 ^( U
# u& k; ?: `# S; j$ i+ k; ]- c+ i

, J. |' o1 `" i! m7 e1 K$ XWright FS and Schnermann J. Interference with feedback control of glomerular filtration rate by furosemide, triflocin, and cyanide. J Clin Invest 53: 1695-1708, 1974.+ ]+ J3 _9 u0 C% m5 f# r  B
) K/ q$ h* W+ @7 y5 c  ~0 I1 p- E, s
( B. k; m# J( S) J* h3 a  Q
: W- _  _- E8 `" o* c4 }5 [
Zhao Z, Kapoian T, Shepard M, and Lianos EA. Adenosine-induced apoptosis in glomerular mesangial cells. Kidney Int 61: 1276-1285, 2002.

积分
威望
包包
沙发
发表于 2015-5-14 22:20 |只看该作者
学习一下

积分
威望
包包
藤椅
发表于 2015-6-10 22:11 |只看该作者
间充质干细胞