楼主
发表于 2010-8-5 17:09 |显示全部帖子 |倒序浏览 |打印
本帖最后由 细胞海洋 于 2010-8-6 08:03 编辑 3 t1 H) q$ {% _7 J

5 H' X( J* t& c' C3 }这是2010出版的 Methods in Molecular Biology 系列 vol.621
0 J2 @$ o  U( m9 w- t( X0 S& s与本站朋友分享。' g  F4 ?- X- _' H9 A; d/ q
(请勿外传,以免引起不必要的版权纠纷)4 H% l6 G& O4 h8 T$ i# @+ C
. I* Q$ z- ~5 U; _+ P
以下为该书前言:
. P7 w' T- ^% m2 l5 @5 M+ DAlthough embryonic stem cells currently enjoy the public limelight and show great promise
" P- V7 o% j5 C6 ]# q  q% Q7 y% ~. K" ffor cell based medical therapies, it is the adult stem cells which are responsible for the2 }! P$ b3 d, _  _# s4 O7 F+ L  ~
body’s natural ability to fight disease, heal and recover, or fail and succumb to various( q4 S% H; o, R# {9 ]" A# |  u
maladies. The study of mammalian adult stem cells has surged recently, most likely from a
+ d% l. n8 x/ l3 d1 L: G6 gmaturation of stem cell studies in the classical developmental model organisms and in7 F- L& ]. I, K) }8 _+ P" y
hematopoeisis. All the tissues of the body examined so far are generated and regenerated
; i" D* x+ ]  S- P: M, ]from stem cells, it has been an important first step to adapt or devise new methods to9 a  Z, C3 Z/ {& j. A
identify and obtain these cells in quantity and purity for further study. Culture techniques# E% t: ?2 \1 s. d9 f; A. h
have been optimized for managing the growth and differentiation of stem cells in vitro; as6 P/ r. g7 ?# I  [/ e  g* x, i
some stem cells are pluripotent, often the method is to guide the fate of such cells among2 t8 |* m& Y! l& h1 e. F
the possible differentiation fates. Much of this work, and that in the classical model organisms,) C- J6 M: \4 u6 d( f
has helped define the aspects of the stem cell environment or niche that are crucial% ~8 c& R4 T) W4 c6 {
for both growth and differentiation, and these studies have moved in vivo at increasingly' P! \: x: {& c1 z7 `, {# w
higher resolution. Importantly, the in vivo niche is a current target for bioengineering the
# w& _4 J* G  x9 hmatrix and signaling factors.& K. Y+ m! T+ O7 d( Z" Q: B
Herein, we present methods for studying six types of mammalian stem cells, mammary,$ c/ G4 l' F* O7 W( _/ [% L
neural, mesenchymal, endothelial, dendritic, and muscle. We hope the approaches* \6 o0 E% }5 t0 j4 s5 q
described in these chapters will assist you in obtaining, characterizing, and studying these
( _: w! Z/ K! T; R; K; u% Q& w4 ~cells or for adaptation to your favorite stem cells. One final note, should you find the
. r! U3 Z' i$ linformation herein valuable and it helps you to make great discoveries in the understanding/ J0 d/ p2 ^7 {* ~
of stem cell biology or application, by all means please let us, the authors, know! The
) V5 k$ y7 i! j, X4 i( Wbest way is of course to publish your findings, but falling short of that, please feel free to4 K, e" ?: H, A; t
ask questions or clarifications. Especially for this reason, our contact information is provided
- Y# y% k2 Z2 ^at the end of this book.
  b& L1 i, t! I& F0 e
: ]5 f3 a$ N. E) k! d附件为pdf全文 ,回复本贴就可以下载了& P: _& G) |" G$ n6 d2 E8 I: B
* G" }; j& \' ^& f
[hide][/hide]
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册
已有 1 人评分威望 包包 收起 理由
细胞海洋 + 20 + 20 极好资料

总评分: 威望 + 20  包包 + 20   查看全部评分

‹ 上一主题|下一主题
你需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册
验证问答 换一个