go

求助文献一篇,多谢 [复制链接]

积分
威望
包包

优秀会员

楼主
发表于 2011-6-28 17:48 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览 |打印
J Tissue Eng Regen Med. 2011 Jun 27. doi: 10.1002/term.435. [Epub ahead of print]7 f* M! n6 ^  s) ~7 n( _; y- Q
Manipulation of miRNA activity accelerates osteogenic differentiation of hMSCs in engineered 3D scaffolds.
$ L8 x- q9 j5 o7 h( @* a( EMariner PD, Johannesen E, Anseth KS." S! r6 X7 I3 x( D& o2 D
SourceHoward Hughes Medical Institute, University of Colorado at Boulder, CO, USA." B" x* t9 v& x* g( g

a& k2 I5 E/ j. K4 yAbstract6 _# v! i8 ]% ?' w1 L
Cell-based tissue engineering strategies have shown tremendous promise for the repair of bone mass deficiencies, but the efficient and appropriate induction of stem cells down osteogenic pathways remains a significant roadblock to the effective implementation of cell-based therapies. When grown in culture, human Mesenchymal Stromal/Stem Cells (hMSCs) remain multipotent, requiring specific exogenous signals to induce osteogenic differentiation. hMSCs used in transplantations, therefore, must be presented with local signals, often provided by the host's own tissues, to be directed down bone-related lineages. This process is relatively inefficient and remains difficult to control. In an effort to enhance osteogenesis, hMSCs were transfected with specific miRNA mimics and inhibitors that had originally identified for their ability to increase Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP) activity. Transfection with miRNA reagents had the effect of sensitizing hMSCs to soluble osteogenic factors, resulting in a rapid and robust induction of bone-related markers, including ALP activity and calcium deposition. Synthetic 3D tissue constructs prepared with miRNA-transfected hMSCs demonstrated similar responses to soluble osteogenic signals, suggesting that controlling miRNA activity in hMSCs can be an effective tool for enhancing the induction of osteogenesis for tissue engineering purposes. Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
1 O9 U2 q& l2 ~5 H1 A8 S8 q7 Y- b/ G5 b; h
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., C" t3 A, }' k* `  B: Q9 P

! p4 i% \6 v& i0 J- |. _+ q8 ]+ @, PPMID: 21706778 [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]
‹ 上一主题|下一主题
你需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册
验证问答 换一个

Archiver|干细胞之家 ( 吉ICP备2021004615号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 17:30