干细胞之家 - 中国干细胞行业门户第一站

搜索
朗日生物

免疫细胞治疗专区

欢迎关注干细胞微信公众号

查看: 513884|回复: 245
go

Mechanism underlying flow stimulation of sodium absorption in the mammalian coll [复制链接]

积分
威望
包包
楼主
发表于 2009-4-22 08:36 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览 |打印
作者:Tetsuji Morimoto, Wen Liu, Craig Woda, Marcelo D. Carattino, Yuan Wei, Rebecca P. Hughey, Gerard Apodaca, Lisa M. Satlin, and Thomas R. Kleyman作者单位:1 Division of Pediatric Nephrology, Department of Pediatrics, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, New York; and 2 Renal Electrolyte Division, Department of Medicine, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
0 n2 K) ~; D+ Z2 \2 X; i                  4 H9 k* P) @6 h3 w
                  , Y8 D; T( R# l5 _/ S4 o/ s

- K2 V7 O5 r) ~5 F                        
' t8 `% _8 Q& A- o9 S: k  l            
: a. t4 `* H" F% J% e" F5 `            
! t* t4 I. W7 f$ i7 m8 [/ I7 m! }            : O$ G7 ~$ f7 Y# v

3 U! h" c: u6 `8 F1 ]                     
' i7 ~# I' n% @6 j9 S( a( x        
% W; K5 k* I4 g2 T1 T        
  q: G1 P, a, `" ^3 f: w        2 K. G: `$ i& j2 J
          【摘要】; V& c! w1 }' G* Z( P" d( ~0 [
      Vectorial Na   absorption across the aldosterone-sensitive distal nephron plays a key role in the regulation of extracellular fluid volume and blood pressure. Within this nephron segment, Na   diffuses from the urinary fluid into principal cells through an apical, amiloride-sensitive, epithelial Na   channel (ENaC), which is considered to be the rate-limiting step for Na   absorption. We have reported that increases in tubular flow rate in microperfused rabbit cortical collecting ducts (CCDs) lead to increases in net Na   absorption and that increases in laminar shear stress activate ENaC expressed in oocytes by increasing channel open probability. We therefore examined whether flow stimulates net Na   absorption ( J Na ) in CCDs by increasing channel open probability or by increasing the number of channels at the apical membrane. Both baseline and flow-stimulated J Na in CCDs were mediated by ENaC, as J Na was inhibited by benzamil. Flow-dependent increases in J Na were observed following treatment of tubules with reagents that altered membrane trafficking by disrupting microtubules (colchicine) or Golgi (brefeldin A). Furthermore, reducing luminal Ca 2  concentration ([Ca 2  ]) or chelating intracellular [Ca 2  ] with BAPTA did not prevent the flow-dependent increase in J Na. Extracellular trypsin has been shown to activate ENaC by increasing channel open probability, and we observed that trypsin significantly enhanced J Na when tubules were perfused at a slow flow rate. However, trypsin did not further enhance J Na in CCDs perfused at fast flow rates. Similarly, the shear-induced increase in benzamil-sensitive J Na in oocytes expressing protease resistance ENaC mutants was similar to that of controls. Our results suggest the rise in J Na accompanying increases in luminal flow rates reflects an increase in channel open probability.
# E) y2 S/ Y2 z* _$ H: T& _" z0 }          【关键词】 epithelial sodium channel in vitro microperfusion protein trafficking mechanoregulation laminar shear principal cell
# Q2 P5 C% n- A: g9 f                  THE DISTAL CONVOLUTED TUBULE (DCT), connecting tubule (CNT), and collecting duct (CD) contribute to the final regulation of renal Na   reabsorption (13-16, 21, 24, 26, 28, 29, 31, 32), a process that plays a key role in modifying extracellular fluid volume and blood pressure. Within the rabbit cortical collecting duct (CCD), a segment that has been utilized extensively for functional analysis by in vitro microperfusion, Na   absorption is considered to be electrogenic and mediated by Na   diffusion from the urinary fluid into the cell through the apical amiloride-sensitive epithelial Na   channel (ENaC).
2 @0 @; q* h+ b' L+ o: K+ a  }# I" h7 h
We ( 32, 33 ) and others ( 13, 27, 38 ) previously reported that increases in tubular fluid flow rate stimulate net Na   absorption in the mammalian CCD. We speculated that hydrodynamic forces associated with increases in urinary flow rate either directly activate ENaC or activate cell signaling pathways that indirectly activate ENaC. We also showed that oocytes expressing -ENaC respond to increases in laminar shear stress (LSS) with a dose-dependent and reversible stimulation of benzamil-sensitive whole cell Na   currents ( I Na ) ( 9, 33 ). A flow-mediated increase in net Na   absorption in CCDs or I Na in oocytes expressing ENaC can result from an increase in the number of apical channels and/or channel open probability. Mutant ENaC channels ( S518K or S580C following activation with a sulfhydryl-reactive reagent) that have a high intrinsic open probability do not respond to LSS, suggesting that LSS activates ENaC by increasing channel open probability ( 9 ). We recently reported that mutations within a key region of the channel that encompasses both the selectivity filter and an amiloride-binding site affect both the rate and magnitude of channel activation in response to LSS, providing evidence that LSS induced conformational changes within the channel that affect channel gating ( 10 ).
# C/ P9 A% Q' o# D/ T; a: c! r# Y% T" ~: _
Based on these studies, we hypothesized that the increase in net Na   absorption in the mammalian CCD that is elicited by an increase in the rate of tubular perfusion reflects ENaC activation as a result of an increase in channel open probability. To test this, we used a pharmacological approach applied to in vitro microperfused rabbit CCDs to examine the contributions of membrane trafficking and/or increases in open probability to flow stimulation of net Na   absorption. Our results suggest that flow stimulates net Na   absorption in CCDs by increasing open probability of resident Na   channels at the membrane, rather than by recruiting channels from intracellular compartments to the plasma membrane.( f  C: y; q0 {+ |9 A4 D

9 s9 G% X, V, H* D8 ^- yMETHODS1 z! b$ d+ B" E! a8 J3 M
" N* ~% }6 R$ J/ `* Z# v
Animals. 6 wk) female New Zealand White rabbits obtained from Covance (Denver, PA) were housed in the Mount Sinai School of Medicine Center for Comparative Medicine. All animals were allowed free access to water and chow. Adult female Xenopus leavis were purchased from Xenopus Express (Plant City, FL). Animals were euthanized in accordance with National Institutes of Health Guidelines for the Care and Use of Laboratory Animals. Animal protocols were approved by IACUC committees at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine and the University of Pittsburgh.
6 V! B' {" F" ^# [7 |/ s- o8 w4 P& W9 k4 h3 n5 t' ~$ O: H; u* T
Microperfusion of isolated rabbit CCDs. Kidneys were removed via a midline incision, and single tubules were dissected freehand in cold (4°C) Ringer solution containing (in mM) 135 NaCl, 2.5 K 2 HPO 4, 2.0 CaCl 2, 1.2 MgSO 4, 4.0 lactate, 6.0 L -alanine, 5.0 HEPES, and 5.5 D -glucose, pH 7.4, 290 ± 2 mosmol/kgH 2 O, as previously described ( 23 ). A single tubule was studied from each animal.
) i; I8 r' ?% O9 P4 p% h
; ]) i8 Y, j" r  n, U* n1 IIsolated collecting ducts were microperfused in vitro as previously described ( 23, 44 ). Briefly, each isolated tubule was immediately transferred to a temperature- and O 2 -CO 2 -controlled specimen chamber, mounted on concentric glass pipettes, and perfused and bathed at 37°C with Burg's perfusate containing (in mM) 120 NaCl, 25 NaHCO 3, 2.5 K 2 HPO 4, 2.0 CaCl 2, 1.2 MgSO 4, 4.0 Na lactate, 1.0 Na 3 citrate, 6.0 L -alanine, and 5.5 D -glucose, pH 7.4, 290 ± 2 mosmol/kgH 2 O ( 23 ). During the 45-min equilibration period and thereafter, the perfusion chamber was continuously suffused with a gas mixture of 95% O 2 -5% CO 2 to maintain pH of the Burg's solution at 7.4 at 37°C. The bathing solution was continuously exchanged at a rate of 10 ml/h using a syringe pump (Razel, Stamford, CT).3 q2 v, b8 V3 I/ B) G6 e1 x6 z8 _& Y

) u9 I/ m* `! w$ c+ I6 cTransport measurements were performed in the absence of transepithelial osmotic gradients, and thus water transport was assumed to be zero. Three to four samples of tubular fluid were collected under water-saturated light mineral oil by timed filling of a calibrated 30-nl volumetric constriction pipette at each perfusion rate (slow and fast). To determine the concentration of Na   delivered to the tubular lumen, ouabain (100 µM) was added to the bath at the conclusion of each experiment to inhibit all active transport, and an additional three to four samples of tubular fluid were obtained for analysis. The Na   concentrations of perfusate and collected tubular fluid were determined by helium glow photometry and the rates of net cation transport (in pmol·min -1 ·mm tubular length -1 ) were calculated using standard flux equations, as previously described ( 32 ). The calculated ion fluxes were averaged to obtain a single mean rate of ion transport for the CCD at each flow rate. The flow rate was varied by adjusting the height of the perfusate reservoir. The sequence of flow rates was randomized within each group of tubules to minimize any bias induced by time-dependent changes in ion transport.
* @# f1 j: {4 G: [/ ^  H% H7 a
) ]* d9 e3 D1 W3 B* Q. H/ XIn four experiments, tubular fluid collections were performed in collecting ducts perfused with Burg's solution prepared without Ca 2  (Ca 2  -free perfusate), with ( n = 2) or without ( n = 2) 100 µM EGTA ( 23 ). In other experiments, as indicated, tubules were pretreated with luminal benzamil (5 µM) or trypsin (1 µg/ml) or basolateral lumicolchicine or colchicine (10 µM) ( 42 ), brefeldin A (BFA; 5 µg/ml) ( 4 ), or BAPTA-AM (20 µM). All inhibitors were added to the luminal or bathing solution, as indicated, after the 45-min equilibration period and were present for at least 30 min before tubular fluid samples were first obtained. Note that a 30-min exposure to colchicine or BFA has been reported to be effective in inhibiting microtubule function or protein trafficking from the Golgi complex to the cell membrane in distal nephron cells, respectively ( 22, 41, 42 ). Samples of tubular fluid for measurement of net Na   absorption were collected in the continuous presence of the inhibitors.
  s# i. g7 I( [( S' f6 V; V) C1 T: D, [3 r% M4 j
Oocyte expression. cRNAs for wild-type or mutant -, -, and -mENaC subunits were synthesized with T3 or T7 mMessage mMachine (Ambion, Austin, TX). Stage V-VI Xenopus laevis oocytes were pretreated with 1.5 mg/ml type IV collagenase and injected with 0.5-2 ng of cRNA/subunit. Injected oocytes were maintained at 18°C in modified Barth's saline [88 mM NaCl, 1 mM KCl, 2.4 mM NaHCO 3, 15 mM HEPES, 0.3 mM Ca(NO 3 ) 2, 0.41 mM CaCl 2, 0.82 mM MgSO 4, pH 7.4] supplemented with 10 µg/ml sodium penicillin, 10 µg/ml streptomycin sulfate, and 100 µg/ml gentamicin sulfate.; o) }# b% b' C0 i$ Z

1 }9 }+ ~7 d# `8 u/ K% O7 wTwo-electrode voltage clamp. Two-electrode voltage clamp (TEV) was performed at 23-26°C using a GeneClamp 500B amplifier (Axon Instruments, Union City, CA). Data were acquired through Clampex 8.0 using a DigiData 1200 interface and stored on the hard disk of the computer. Pipettes filled with 3 M KCl had resistances of 0.5-5 M. The extracellular solution (TEV solution) contained (in mM) 110 NaCl, 2 KCl, 1.54 CaCl 2, and 10 HEPES, pH 7.4, unless indicated otherwise. In selected experiments, oocytes were pretreated with 2 µg/ml trypsin for 5 min. The recording chamber was perfused at a rate of 3.5 ml/min. LSS was applied by perfusing TEV solution through a vertical pipette localized above the oocyte surface at a rate of 1.6 ml/min, corresponding to 0.137 dynes/cm 2 of shear stress as previously described ( 9 ). Bath perfusion was maintained during application of LSS. Following the stimulation process, whole cell Na   currents were determined following bath perfusion with TEV solution supplemented with 5 µM benzamil. The benzamil-sensitive component of the whole cell Na   current at -60 mV was used to determine ENaC-mediated whole cell Na   current.
! v& ~" j) m6 }4 B. R! b2 l+ V+ N7 }4 [
Confocal immunofluorescence microscopy. Microdissected CCDs were transferred to a petri dish containing PBS with or without colchicine (10 µM) or BFA (5 µg/ml) for 1 h and then fixed for 30 min at room temperature in PBS containing 2.5% paraformaldehyde. Fixed CCDs were rinsed in PBS three times for 5 min, blocked for 3 h at room temperature in incubation solution (1 x PBS containing 1% BSA and 0.1% Triton X-100), and then incubated overnight at 4°C with a 1:250 dilution of mouse monoclonal anti- tubulin antibody (clone DM1A; Sigma) or anti-giantin antibody (gift from Adam Linstedt, Carnegie Mellon University) prepared in incubation solution. After being rinsed four times with PBS, CCDs were incubated for 80 min at room temperature with a 1:500 dilution of a fluorescein goat anti-mouse IgG (H L) secondary antibody (Molecular Probes, Eugene, OR) prepared in incubation solution (without Triton X-100). CCDs were rinsed four times and then mounted on coverslips using Prolong Gold (Molecular Probes) mounting medium.$ i" ?' b/ ^" o; Q( T; @
; ~# s( ^  b5 ~' z
Imaging of immunolabeled CCDs was performed on a TCS-SL confocal microscope equipped with argon and green and red helium-neon lasers (Leica, Deerfield, IL). Images were acquired by sequential scanning using a x 100 (1.4 numerical aperature) planapochromat oil objective and the appropriate filter combination. Settings were as follows: photomultipliers set to 500-600 V, 1 Airy disk, and Kalman filter ( n = 3). Serial ( z ) sections were captured with a 0.30-µm step size. The images (512 x 512 pixels) were saved as TIFF files. The Volocity program (Improvision, Lexington, MA) was used to project the serial sections into one image. The contrast level of the final images was adjusted in Photoshop, and the contrast-corrected images were imported into Macromediate FreeHand (Adobe, Mountain View, CA). Staining for tubulin and giantin was not observed in the absence of primary antibody (data not shown).
& X4 N1 U& t) M6 J
7 g1 C( j7 V# }; @+ v4 qReagents. Benzamil hydrochlorothiazide, trypsin, colchicine, and its inactive structural analog lumicolchicine were obtained from Sigma. Stock solutions of BFA (Calbiochem, La Jolla, CA) were prepared in DMSO and diluted 1,000-fold to yield the final concentration to which the tubule was exposed. BAPTA-AM was purchased from Molecular Probes.
7 ]9 ?+ h4 }5 j; O! J# J
* W! x" O8 _9 gStatistics. All results are expressed as means ± SE; n equals the number of animal or tubule samples used for in vitro microperfusion or number of oocytes used in TEV studies. Comparisons were made by paired and unpaired t -tests as appropriate, using commercially available statistical software for the calculations (SPSS, Chicago, IL). Data comparisons among multiple groups of tubules were performed by ANOVA. Significance was asserted if P
/ w# V7 {, \6 R4 r6 S! S, }; `3 @1 B- Y1 P* b( `- T
RESULTS, d) z( ^. v% J

6 ?4 j1 y5 l) rFlow-stimulated Na   absorption mediated by ENaC. We confirmed that an increase in tubular fluid perfusion rate from 1.1 ± 0.1 to 5.3 ± 0.3 nl·min -1 ·mm -1 led to an increase in net Na   absorption from 15.4 ± 2.6 to 68.5 ± 6.9 pmol·min -1 ·mm -1 ( n = 9; P 7 O, U; ?" ~7 J7 s% W

+ ~* @7 }+ E% r* u# w! aFig. 1. Effect of benzamil (BZ) on flow-stimulated net Na   absorption in microperfused rabbit cortical collecting ducts (CCDs). Net Na   absorption was measured at tubular flow rates of 1 and 5 nl·min -1 ·mm -1 in the absence (control; n = 9) or presence of 5 µM BZ ( n = 5), a selective inhibitor of epithelial sodium channels (ENaC). * P ' h4 m! `! M0 O) f* C- L. X

% ]' V* {( I* N- t! b3 sFlow-induced increases in net Na   transport do not require an increase in intracellular Ca 2  concentration. We previously showed that increases in the rate of tubular perfusion are associated with a large transient high peak and lower sustained elevation in intracellular Ca 2  concentration ([Ca 2  ] i ) in principal cells as well as intercalated cells ( 23, 43, 44 ). Although large increases in [Ca 2  ] i are predicted to inhibit ENaC at the plasma membrane ( 30, 36 ), more modest increases in [Ca 2  ] i might facilitate exocytic insertion of channels from an intracellular pool into the plasma membrane ( 8, 45 ). To determine whether luminal Ca 2  entry and the consequent rise in [Ca 2  ] i associated with high tubular flow rates in the CCD are required for flow-stimulated net Na   absorption, isolated tubules were perfused in the absence of luminal Ca 2  (either with or without luminal EGTA) or after loading with the permeant intracellular Ca 2  chelator BAPTA-AM (20 µM). We previously showed that removal of luminal Ca 2  does not affect resting [Ca 2  ] i but markedly attenuates the flow-induced rise in [Ca 2  ] i ( 23 ).9 Y1 _0 d5 i% d
2 s2 {5 }/ h5 ~% U7 M
In the absence of luminal Ca 2 , an increase in flow rate from 1.0 ± 0.2 to 5.7 ± 0.2 nl·min -1 ·mm -1 induced a significant increase in net Na   absorption from 12.9 ± 2.6 to 63.1 ± 16.9 pmol·min -1 ·mm -1 ( P
4 v3 O& k. g7 A' q4 S) {0 v+ ^
: H7 [' W" A2 K; vFig. 2. Effect of removal of luminal Ca 2  (Ca 2  -free perfusate) or intracellular Ca 2  chelation on flow-stimulated net Na   absorption in microperfused rabbit CCDs. Net Na   absorption was measured at tubular flow rates of 1 and 5 nl·min -1 ·mm -1 in the absence of luminal Ca 2  (± EGTA, as indicated in METHODS; n = 4) or presence of 20 µM BAPTA-AM, a chelator of intracellular Ca 2  ( n = 3). * P
8 I6 a2 V2 h& `4 a& _) {% {
4 B* i5 N( `* r7 c9 v/ PFlow-induced increases in net Na   absorption reflect an increase in channel open probability. Microtubule-dependent vesicle transport plays an important role in specific membrane trafficking events, including exocytosis ( 17 ). To test whether the flow-induced increase in net Na   absorption requires intact microtubule function, CCDs were incubated with 10 µM colchicine ( n = 6) or the inactive analog lumicolchicine ( n = 4) for 1 h and the effect of an increase in luminal flow rate on net Na   absorption was measured in the continued presence of the agent. Localization of tubulin with a monoclonal antitubulin antibody demonstrated that the microtubular architecture was disrupted in colchicine-treated tubules ( Fig. 3, A and B ). An increase in luminal flow rate in colchicine-treated CCDs from 1.0 ± 0.2 to 4.5 ± 0.3 nl·min -1 ·mm -1 was associated with an increase in net Na   absorption from 14.7 ± 3.8 to 41.8 ± 6.5 pmol·min -1 ·mm -1 ( P ; F' n0 h. l' y
0 [$ i8 R% m: I' _! g3 v+ ]% z6 Q1 H
Fig. 3. Effect of colchicine and brefeldin A (BFA) on microtubular and Golgi architecture. Isolated rabbit CCDs were treated with 10 µM colchicine, 5 µg/ml BFA, or vehicle alone for 1 h and then fixed. Microtubules were localized with a monoclonal anti-tubulin antibody in control ( A ) and colchicine-treated ( B ) CCDs. Giantin, a Golgi marker, was localized with a monoclonal anti-giantin antibody in control ( C ) and BFA-treated ( D ) CCDs.8 L" a' d+ d3 e
% k# F- t; C& E. h4 z
Fig. 4. Effect of lumicolchicine (LCO), colchicine (CO), and BFA on flow-stimulated net Na   absorption in microperfused rabbit CCDs. Net Na   absorption was measured at tubular flow rates of 1 and 5 nl·min -1 ·mm -1 in the absence (C for control; n = 4) or presence of 10 µM colchicine ( n = 6), a microtubule inhibitor, the same concentration of its inactive structural analog LCO ( n = 4), or 5 µg/ml BFA ( n = 4), an agent that disrupts Golgi and inhibits delivery of channels from the intracellular pool to the plasma membrane ( 4, 35 ). * P % G4 L! k$ B+ Y, A% e4 I& z

* U$ u% S) }) y9 G! QTo further explore whether an increase in luminal flow rate stimulates trafficking of newly synthesized channels from the trans -Golgi network to the plasma membrane, we examined the effect of BFA (5 µg/ml) on flow-stimulated net Na   absorption in the CCD ( n = 4). BFA treatment results in an inhibition of delivery of channels from the intracellular pool to the plasma membrane ( 4, 11 ). If ENaC activation by flow is dependent on exocytic insertion of channels into the plasma membrane, BFA treatment should block the flow-dependent increase in net Na   absorption. We observed that net Na   absorption increased from 12.2 ± 3.4 to 32.4 ± 8.5 pmol·min -1 ·mm -1 ( P # M' Q, ^8 f1 E8 G$ ^
% p; S/ y8 h' U- X; ]
Recent studies suggest that ENaC extracellular domains are processed by proteases ( 18, 20 ). Channels that have not been processed by proteases appear to have a very low open probability ( 7, 18, 34 ). Furthermore, channels with an intrinsically low open probability respond to external trypsin with a dramatic increase in channel open probability, such that channels exhibit "normal" gating behavior with characteristically long open and closed times ( 7, 34 ). If both flow and trypsin-dependent proteolysis activate ENaC by increasing channel open probability, the effects of flow and trypsin on net Na   absorption might not be additive. We first measured net Na   absorption at a slow tubular flow rate before and after luminal perfusion with trypsin (1 µg/ml). At a slow flow rate of 1.3 ± 0.2 nl·min -1 ·mm -1, the rate of net Na   absorption in trypsin-treated CCDs (25.8 ± 3.0 pmol·min -1 ·mm -1; n = 5) significantly exceeded that measured in control tubules (15.4 ± 2.6, n = 9; P = 0.03; Fig. 5 ), consistent with protease activation of resident ENaCs in the apical membrane. However, trypsin did not alter the rate of net Na   absorption measured at fast flow rates (68.5 ± 6.9 pmol·min -1 ·mm -1 at 5.3 ± 0.3 nl·min -1 ·mm -1 in the absence of trypsin vs. 76.3 ± 7.3 pmol·min -1 ·mm -1 at 5.7 ± 0.4 nl·min -1 ·mm -1 in the presence of trypsin; P = 0.48; Fig. 5 ). In CCDs pretreated with trypsin, the 3.2 ± 0.6-fold increase in net Na   absorption elicited by an increase in tubular flow rate was significantly lower than the 5.9 ± 1.6-fold increase observed in control CCDs ( P 6 c$ R' C- s# h9 s) c

: P# l; M. f+ w0 D. @Fig. 5. Effect of trypsin on flow-stimulated net Na   absorption in microperfused rabbit CCDs. Net Na   absorption was measured at tubular flow rates of 1 and 5 nl·min -1 ·mm -1 in the absence (control; n = 9) or presence of 1 µg/ml trypsin ( n = 5), which increases the open probability of the channel ( 7, 12, 18 ). * P 9 j9 {& a' u% O* x

" T: n0 S, e8 m4 wFlow activates channels that have not been processed by proteases. Our previous observations, as well as work from other groups, suggest that both noncleaved channels as well as channels that have been processed by proteases are expressed at the apical plasma membrane of epithelia ( 2, 6, 19, 20 ). Channels that have not been processed by proteases respond to trypsin with a large increase in open probability ( 6, 7, 18 ). Our observation that trypsin treatment did not significantly enhance the rate of Na   absorption under high-flow conditions raised the possibility that noncleaved channels are activated by flow. We previously showed that ENaCs with mutations at key sites in the [RtripleA (R205A/R028A/R231A)] and (R143A) subunits are not processed by proteases in oocytes ( 18 ). We examined whether RtripleA R143A channels expressed in oocytes were activated by LSS, which was generated by perfusing TEV solution through a vertical pipette localized above the oocyte surface at a rate of 1.6 ml/min, corresponding to 0.137 dynes/cm 2 of shear stress. The fold-increase in benzamil (5 µM)-sensitive whole cell Na   currents ( I Na ) in oocytes expressing RtripleA R143A in response to LSS was 0.38 ± 0.05-fold ( n = 14; Fig. 6 ), nearly identical to the 0.36 ± 0.04-fold ( n = 16) increase in I Na observed in oocytes expressing wild-type ENaC ( P = 0.72, unpaired t -test).$ x5 U; _: o: W* R& s0 _
8 ^6 l- S* O5 u' Q  {
Fig. 6. Effect of laminar shear stress (LSS) on whole cell Na   currents in oocytes expressing noncleaved ENaC channels ( R205A/R208A/R231A R143A). Oocytes were injected with cRNAs for wild-type or for RtripleA R143A. The - and -subunits had a NH 2 -terminal HA and COOH-terminal V5 tags. The fold-increase in benzamil (5 µM)-sensitive whole cell Na   currents ( I Na ) in oocytes expressing wild-type ENaC ( n = 16) or RtripleA R143A ( n = 14) was measured in response to a LSS rate of 0.137 dynes/cm 2.1 B: r/ o% G7 o! q
4 \6 ~8 l6 K' |1 G2 p; i
Flow activates channels that have been processed by proteases. Net Na   absorption in trypsin-treated CCDs perfused at slow flow rates (25.8 ± 3.0 pmol·min -1 ·mm -1; n = 5) was significantly less than that measured at fast flow rates (76.3 ± 7.3 pmol·min -1 ·mm -1; n = 5, P
3 ~! ^: C9 a1 V
& Q8 {9 q, c0 `' G* hFig. 7. Effect of trypsin on LSS-induced increase in whole cell Na   currents in oocytes expressing wild-type ENaC. Oocytes were injected with cRNAs for wild-type ENaC. LSS was generated as described in METHODS. The extracellular solution contained (in mM) 110 Na gluconate, 1.54 CaCl 2, 2 BaCl 2, 10 tetraethylammonium cloride, and 10 HEPES, pH 7.4. The fold-increase in benzamil (5 µM)-sensitive whole cell I Na in ENaC-expressing oocytes studied in the absence ( n = 8) or presence of trypsin (2 µg/ml; n = 6) was measured in response to a LSS rate of 0.137 dynes/cm 2.1 ]' n8 b$ i$ @9 B/ d

) M6 W% y+ z0 M9 A8 Z+ BDISCUSSION) v4 C' _- l: J2 s6 {: s$ ^" H+ P+ M

0 c! E1 G, a+ W; \Renal epithelial cells in the distal nephron are subject to continuous variations in urinary flow rate. We previously reported that an increase in luminal flow rate from 1 to 5 nl·min -1 ·mm -1 stimulates net Na   absorption as well as K   secretion ( 32, 33, 44 ). The purpose of the present study was to confirm that flow-stimulated net Na   absorption is mediated by ENaC and, if so, examine whether the flow-dependent activation of Na   transport reflects an increase in open probability or density of apical resident ENaCs in the mammalian CCD.! o4 ]8 r% b' V4 ~1 `
# X6 f* @2 a7 U+ C) |. B8 g6 l, D9 K% }4 ~
The observation that benzamil inhibited net Na   absorption both at slow and fast flow rates ( Fig. 1 ) is consistent with a major role of ENaC in mediating flow-stimulated net Na   absorption. ENaC activity can be regulated by two distinct mechanisms: changes in open probability of channels resident at the apical membrane or changes in the number of apical conducting channels due to recruitment of ENaCs from subapical storage pools ( 37 ). We previously showed that a rapid increase in luminal flow rate in the microperfused rabbit CCD elicits an increase in [Ca 2  ] i that reflects both release of Ca 2  from internal, phosphoinositol-sensitive stores and external Ca 2  entry, processes that are mutually dependent on each other ( 23 ). Although increases in [Ca 2  ] i might increase ENaC activity by enhancing the trafficking of ENaC channels from an intracellular pool to the plasma membrane, Palmer et al. ( 30, 36 ) suggested that increases in [Ca 2  ] i from basal 500 nM inhibit ENaC activity by reducing channel open probability. The effect of modest increases in [Ca 2  ] i noted in response to an increase in flow on Na   channel open probability is not known. Our studies demonstrate that flow-dependent increases in ENaC activity are not dependent on increases in [Ca 2  ] i ( Fig. 2 ). We observed flow-dependent increases in net Na   absorption in tubules pretreated with BAPTA to chelate intracellular Ca 2 , as well as tubules perfused with a luminal buffer nominally free of Ca 2 .
6 ?4 Q  i7 W. Z5 u+ W/ x
! E2 m- `0 S7 J/ o1 E5 }Acute stimulation of ENaC in Na   absorptive epithelia by forskolin (or cAMP) is mediated by channel recruitment to the apical membrane from a subapical vesicle-based recycling pool ( 4 ). Both colchicine, which disrupts microtubules, as well as BFA, which disrupts Golgi and inhibits antegrade trafficking from the TGN to the apical membrane, prevented forskolin-stimulated increases in ENaC activity in cultured CCD cells ( 4, 5 ). In contrast, we observed flow-dependent increases in net Na   absorption in CCDs treated with either colchicine or BFA ( Fig. 4 ), suggesting that flow-dependent activation of ENaC is not due recruitment of channels from an intracellular pool to the plasma membrane.4 K+ ^& O1 J% l7 i

# U2 L& F$ p; s+ f4 [7 b6 JENaC open probability is regulated by a number of factors. Recent studies suggest that proteolytic processing of ENaC subunits by proteases, including furin, prostatin, and other serine proteases, activates ENaC by increasing channel open probability ( 1, 6, 7, 18, 39, 40 ). Channel activation by proteases appears to be associated with a conversion of channels that have a very low open probability, referred to as "near-silent channels," to channels that exhibit "normal" gating behavior with long mean open and closed times ( 7 ). Analysis of the effects of trypsin on flow-stimulated Na   absorption provides insight into mechanisms mediating flow-dependent increases in net Na   absorption. We noted that net Na   absorption in trypsin-treated CCDs perfused at a slow luminal flow rate of 1 nl·min -1 ·mm -1 was approximately twice that measured in control (non-trypsin-treated) CCDs perfused at the same flow rate ( Fig. 5 ). This result is consistent with a protease-mediated increase in open probability of resident channels and suggests that a sizeable pool of noncleaved channels is present at the CCD plasma membrane. We also observed that Na   absorption in trypsin-treated CCDs at slow flow rates was significantly less than that observed in trypsin-treated CCDs at high flow rates. Furthermore, Na   currents measured in oocytes expressing wild-type ENaC that were pretreated with trypsin increase in response to laminar shear. These results suggest that flow activates channels that have been previously activated by proteases. In contrast, when tubular segments were perfused at fast flow rates, a significant enhancement of net Na   absorption was not observed following trypsin treatment. We interpret these results to indicate that 1 ) flow stimulation of net Na   absorption is predominantly due to an increase in ENaC open probability and 2 ) both noncleaved and cleaved channels are activated by flow. We observed that the fold-increase in whole cell Na   currents in oocytes expressing noncleaved channels ( R205A/R208A/R231A R143A) in response to LSS was similar that observed in oocytes expressing wild-type channels ( Fig. 5 ). These data provide additional evidence that noncleaved channels are activated by flow.
5 B& T3 p  k1 ~
; }/ R8 {: _8 d4 F) ?% ?In summary, our results suggest that increases in tubular flow rates activate ENaC primarily by increasing channel open probability. Once channels are activated by flow, they do not exhibit further activation in response to proteases. Although the mechanisms by which ENaC senses mechanical forces in the distal nephron have not been elucidated, we propose that variations in flow rates in the distal nephron induce conformational changes in the channel's gate that alter channel open probability ( 10 ).
- y; A4 i( b9 s) N' Q+ G* s4 [5 X& Y# Y9 {* m2 T
GRANTS0 m# I$ K- e& I! i
0 s9 E7 Q$ B8 y$ O( c; H
This work was supported by National Institutes of Health Grants DK-038470 (to L. M. Satlin), DK-051391 (to T. R. Kleyman), and DK-054425 (to G. Apodaca). T. Morimoto was supported by a Kidney and Urology Foundation of America Fellowship grant, W. Liu by a PKD Foundation Fellowship grant, and Y. Wei by an American Heart Association Scientist Development grant.
  \# f- M& b) P/ e$ y6 T2 u4 ^
6 T9 J% R+ G3 {; fACKNOWLEDGMENTS  A% f/ f2 w& Q# F0 B0 z$ }0 x

* u! g. Z3 z6 TThe authors gratefully acknowledge B. Zavilowitz and W. G. Ruiz for excellent technical support. We thank A. Linstedt (Carnegie Mellon University) for providing the antigiantin antibody.7 D* ]) y3 S7 |, }

* @0 @3 f) {' x0 EAbstracts of this work were presented at the American Society of Nephrology Renal Week 2004 (St. Louis, MO) and Renal Week 2005 (Philadelphia, PA).% f2 z3 v1 G" d8 ]6 Q- X! Q# O, \
          【参考文献】
6 s/ c. Q4 G5 n5 _ Adachi M, Kitamura K, Miyoshi T, Narikiyo T, Iwashita K, Shiraishi N, Nonoguchi H, and Tomita K. Activation of epithelial sodium channels by prostasin in Xenopus oocytes. J Am Soc Nephrol 12: 1114-1121, 2001.
6 L, H# M, R" Y6 Y9 Q  C$ ?" |4 ]7 o. m3 R

& X: o6 V# b3 T  e6 ~. a6 Z2 O' @( v, P6 u
Alvarez de la Rosa D, Li H, and Canessa CM. Effects of aldosterone on biosynthesis, traffic, and functional expression of epithelial sodium channels in A6 cells. J Gen Physiol 119: 427-442, 2002.6 z4 U1 g0 B' ~7 M

3 o" |: ~' W6 w# O: }' v$ i
3 W! r, o( D( t4 Q# W, m
7 X7 F0 i8 ]% t: U9 s) P& ?' c* kApodaca G, Aroeti B, Tang K, and Mostov KE. Brefeldin-A inhibits the delivery of the polymeric immunoglobulin receptor to the basolateral surface of MDCK cells. J Biol Chem 268: 20380-20385, 1993.0 H* W5 K7 \- m
" l8 T! u. V0 e0 X: y2 X% M
* @/ T  O# ?' C; @7 r* f2 l) _' y! w9 Q5 V

+ h; Y3 u0 q( v  u( qButterworth MB, Edinger RS, Johnson JP, and Frizzell RA. Acute ENaC stimulation by cAMP in a kidney cell line is mediated by exocytic insertion from a recycling channel pool. J Gen Physiol 125: 81-101, 2005.
8 y# d( M, n$ Z, h" Y
: a. s/ M( R9 C; j/ b
7 j/ b4 h3 o) |1 W) v: W
8 p8 v7 e+ X& iButterworth MB, Edinger RS, Johnson JP, and Frizzell RA. Cytoskeletal involvement in cAMP mediated ENaC regulation. FASEB J 19: A1177, 2005.( B  X! q& E8 z0 A, N; V
* R: E, p/ B1 @; T: Z
/ e4 t( n, G1 p* \4 {1 |: {
9 m+ J/ n4 J& _. V6 {+ |. {
Caldwell RA, Boucher RC, and Stutts MJ. Neutrophil elastase activates near-silent epithelial Na   channels and increases airway epithelial Na   transport. Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol 288: L813-L819, 2005.
0 S) T: ~) N3 t! I2 r1 W1 V
! ]" N/ X  X+ d/ N, X$ C# i+ C$ O7 \0 z8 {4 F. _! o

: @& W3 C7 W- CCaldwell RA, Boucher RC, and Stutts MJ. Serine protease activation of near-silent epithelial Na   channels. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 286: C190-C194, 2004.7 n& {1 h% B& ^, n( y- F; D

& [  m5 ?, W- t. A8 q7 \
( q8 z$ p3 q! c& g. _+ }( o: S6 |% {: K. K  k  q/ `6 W& ]
Cannon C, van Adelsberg J, Kelly S, and Al-Awqati Q. Carbon-dioxide-induced exocytotic insertion of H   pumps in turtle-bladder luminal membrane: role of cell pH and calcium. Nature 314: 443-446, 1985.
+ h% H/ ]7 ^8 |6 v9 I. \- X, ^& W4 D8 q- s" o  e7 G

/ X/ i3 n5 o3 J  K9 I8 ~
: F/ `1 x0 l4 V& h8 eCarattino MD, Sheng S, and Kleyman TR. Epithelial Na   channels are activated by laminar shear stress. J Biol Chem 279: 4120-4126, 2004.+ ~1 f" h- T1 X+ C: a8 F" F
) D7 v" [0 x: Z- `; ~( b

( t) ]3 h/ e  W3 S8 f# N. J& J% F# x1 Z7 W* c7 L1 J9 g
Carattino MD, Sheng S, and Kleyman TR. Mutations in the pore region modify epithelial sodium channel gating by shear stress. J Biol Chem 280: 4393-4401, 2005.  I/ Z* S7 M3 D3 K" v; N
/ v; U. I$ |$ v  v' b( e& @! ^' s* r
, N# G1 g- N% \
  ^2 i7 p) e0 @8 ~
Chardin P and McCormick F. Brefeldin A: the advantage of being uncompetitive. Cell 97: 153-155, 1999.# G4 w- j) \  i3 v$ U2 j

- K6 w* I+ K+ S  m# |. i3 o% U4 o3 Y! g# S, Q9 v5 b. r' @: E

3 Z* D, [1 Y2 R* S: pChraibi A, Vallet V, Firsov D, Hess SK, and Horisberger JD. Protease modulation of the activity of the epithelial sodium channel expressed in Xenopus oocytes. J Gen Physiol 111: 127-138, 1998.
, |% L1 L# i) D' ^& ?1 d2 K6 v: H/ B8 E6 m
* w; j. @* }9 F  b$ E' f/ C

% _7 n- t0 ^& j) j9 j, oEngbretson BG and Stoner LC. Flow-dependent potassium secretion by rabbit cortical collecting tubule in vitro. Am J Physiol Renal Fluid Electrolyte Physiol 253: F896-F903, 1987.
. W6 U$ d) a# Y; x7 x$ i- l9 W" {- M$ M6 s; P+ ?1 I% F, y0 t* q
+ r6 H9 r1 E5 Z" P  \2 C0 z9 X
# t: ?8 z  P' R2 _3 T+ u: _  |
Giebisch G. Renal potassium transport: mechanisms and regulation. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 274: F817-F833, 1998.
: ~2 y/ ~) M# \" B1 D
1 @' |( v1 a' a! J$ ~
$ ?& Z) |3 f* V' v* ^  P  o! x* S* m2 R( I; x# d
Good DW and Wright FS. Luminal influences on potassium secretion: sodium concentration and fluid flow rate. Am J Physiol Renal Fluid Electrolyte Physiol 236: F192-F205, 1979.7 X& S% \! q" k0 E
2 {, a: u( m$ _' k( f2 W# W/ \+ {

3 p$ q- V" p0 @
" }$ I1 i& r' X# C) lGrantham JJ, Burg MB, and Orloff J. The nature of transtubular Na and K transport in isolated rabbit renal collecting tubules. J Clin Invest 49: 1815-1826, 1970.+ h" [  I: m! K

/ l& H" o: M/ F3 K0 t& V8 Z
( Q$ m2 o& L& @) ~
0 F# s% N2 @/ y7 l* H; ~/ EHamm-Alvarez SF and Sheetz MP. Microtubule-dependent vesicle transport: modulation of channel and transporter activity in liver and kidney. Physiol Rev 78: 1109-1129, 1998.; m5 e  ~! A! z: P. a! n) g' K
4 d. {+ Y& W' K' j

7 ^: k5 r4 z& w/ D3 J
; ~( T/ l) {/ D0 `0 HHughey RP, Bruns JB, Kinlough CL, Harkleroad KL, Tong Q, Carattino MD, Johnson JP, Stockand JD, and Kleyman TR. Epithelial sodium channels are activated by furin-dependent proteolysis. J Biol Chem 279: 18111-18114, 2004.- u3 k" [1 \% Z

. A, T8 G% `3 y
  f3 ?2 f0 N/ d1 e7 \7 u' `, f! K( p
Hughey RP, Bruns JB, Kinlough CL, and Kleyman TR. Distinct pools of epithelial sodium channels are expressed at the plasma membrane. J Biol Chem 279: 48491-48494, 2004.
# s" t& d0 e; \# E0 T7 G, I# m
/ N# I# F0 u% u  r. \' p$ N2 W. A( j
6 L3 T) \8 q6 O: O( W' z" u
Hughey RP, Mueller GM, Bruns JB, Kinlough CL, Poland PA, Harkleroad KL, Carattino MD, and Kleyman TR. Maturation of the epithelial Na   channel involves proteolytic processing of the alpha- and gamma-subunits. J Biol Chem 278: 37073-37082, 2003.  [8 M6 \7 _9 j7 p% T0 d' R

/ h1 r- W2 v7 D$ y4 M6 P- d/ x5 J1 n5 M! v, V7 I2 e* k( T

& r5 u( _+ l* _8 |4 cImai M and Nakamura R. Function of distal convoluted and connecting tubules studied by isolated nephron segments. Kidney Int 22: 465-472, 1982.
0 d9 D6 s5 t% o1 a
. |# `% Y$ d& a! g, u: T7 ~$ s  v" M3 B9 L' K8 Z8 G& ?

0 `9 H4 Z' N( cKleyman TR, Ernst SA, and Coupaye-Gerard B. Arginine vasopressin and forskolin regulate apical cell surface expression of epithelial Na   channels in A6 cells. Am J Physiol Renal Fluid Electrolyte Physiol 266: F506-F511, 1994.+ O5 a  |; I, d* k
6 w2 p6 q. z" Q

6 p. E0 R- P: K# G5 w* X2 v' j4 H/ f' k$ |2 v
Liu W, Xu S, Woda C, Kim P, Weinbaum S, and Satlin LM. Effect of flow and stretch on the [Ca 2  ] i response of principal and intercalated cells in cortical collecting duct. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 285: F998-F1012, 2003.- v7 p0 R) j3 h; C( [' m* f) W2 G
" |! Q% Z& E; {* G; U: N
# ?" \2 p8 _2 c

* t& O$ v; [8 q, a( n8 jLoffing J, Pietri L, Aregger F, Bloch-Faure M, Ziegler U, Meneton P, Rossier BC, and Kaissling B. Differential subcellular localization of ENaC subunits in mouse kidney in response to high- and low-Na diets. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 279: F252-F258, 2000.
5 k3 L7 P  `, P2 z( A; _! a6 K& w. o! n" D) O8 T
2 A6 I) i6 R4 N# I. Y
  W% h/ @- c* X
Low SH, Wong SH, Tang BL, Tan P, Subramaniam VN, and Hong W. Inhibition by brefeldin A of protein secretion from the apical cell surface of Madin-Darby canine kidney cells. J Biol Chem 266: 17729-17732, 1991.
( z0 Y! o7 s( P) Q! E4 Q  B) {$ X5 \

8 e4 M& l( W* ?. U) q( |- d/ \1 R9 d* W/ t% P# w
Madsen KM and Tisher CC. Structural-functional relationship along the distal nephron. Am J Physiol Renal Fluid Electrolyte Physiol 250: F1-F15, 1986.
9 \# w  v6 `( ?9 G8 H6 }9 R! D' }$ x% u9 E/ S- r7 A$ E/ _/ I

" x. ^6 b: A4 K" c5 S/ e7 O
# c# X9 ?  v' |5 ?Malnic G, Berliner RW, and Giebisch G. Flow dependence of K   secretion in cortical distal tubules of the rat. Am J Physiol Renal Fluid Electrolyte Physiol 256: F932-F941, 1989.& c) V$ Y0 b7 \! S+ w2 C
8 m) t" {3 D/ v( n$ S  k9 _
+ j3 b9 W' s+ }! q2 f( a
9 Z4 g/ i+ u  r2 Q; @2 J9 G8 D
Malnic G, Klose RM, and Giebisch G. Microperfusion study of distal tubular potassium and sodium transfer in rat kidney. Am J Physiol 211: 548-559, 1966.
- [0 O* ]) n% t2 r$ U2 I, @/ C+ \' U9 y$ v5 t$ s

+ e, u# |  u2 J  a2 ^) ?. _$ t6 g: x& @  K7 n
Malnic G, Klose RM, and Giebisch G. Micropuncture study of distal tubular potassium and sodium transport in rat nephron. Am J Physiol 211: 529-547, 1966.6 o  z. q% q; T0 I4 u4 `) V$ A

+ Z% W  s( F8 ^, N4 z! H+ a( a% X) u1 T2 H; T1 ~5 `
# i3 q6 F& @, d6 C# b5 R! F
Palmer LG and Frindt G. Effects of cell Ca and pH on Na channels from rat cortical collecting tubule. Am J Physiol Renal Fluid Electrolyte Physiol 253: F333-F339, 1987.
3 a- {% L7 A4 O% L$ A3 w% d0 S0 M! L! j5 }+ r

9 H. z: Z8 t# a, Z9 z- T: H  i: t9 W# J' u1 x
Rubera I, Loffing J, Palmer LG, Frindt G, Fowler-Jaeger N, Sauter D, Carroll T, McMahon A, Hummler E, and Rossier BC. Collecting duct-specific gene inactivation of alphaENaC in the mouse kidney does not impair sodium and potassium balance. J Clin Invest 112: 554-565, 2003.
1 q6 G" z+ M) T5 |& A
4 ]' F# K3 H7 ^8 j  S$ F
4 h* ^( I3 t# I+ ~; f) L+ s; h1 G1 x* E0 x: ?
Satlin LM. Postnatal maturation of potassium transport in rabbit cortical collecting duct. Am J Physiol Renal Fluid Electrolyte Physiol 266: F57-F65, 1994.
2 D! {4 {* T* Y8 Y1 W$ X3 U; h6 S- X% S: W/ B" r( a% r, X

, `  x: W0 c! b6 ?+ ?
- Y0 [9 [2 G: \: `. [7 g: JSatlin LM, Sheng S, Woda CB, and Kleyman TR. Epithelial Na   channels are regulated by flow. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 280: F1010-F1018, 2001.
5 _+ e& W; Z  p! P/ S
& j* r8 N$ S$ x: `& p( i- g& v7 U- @8 }1 d: D2 b

9 |. T+ |7 ^/ t4 vSheng S, Carattino MD, Bruns JB, Hughey RP, and Kleyman TR. Furin cleavage activates the epithelial Na   channels by relieving Na   self-inhibition. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 290: F1488-F1496, 2006.
* d9 w  C/ \) f9 g5 @
1 D3 s- v4 T* C$ M( t" y) G4 P0 a' y0 Z8 m1 F8 I  ?  b' k

! x6 m: d; V' I3 O! _4 d4 Q8 D! YShimkets RA, Lifton RP, and Canessa CM. The activity of the epithelial sodium channel is regulated by clathrin-mediated endocytosis. J Biol Chem 272: 25537-25541, 1997.' f/ e; H2 G9 G4 G
* C+ `, p3 K8 o$ _" x: _* `3 t0 p3 S

1 F7 e; _$ j9 j3 m+ S; l1 x3 [0 O! l# B6 |$ o! q/ H
Silver RB, Frindt G, Windhager EE, and Palmer LG. Feedback regulation of Na channels in rat CCT. I. Effects of inhibition of Na pump. Am J Physiol Renal Fluid Electrolyte Physiol 264: F557-F564, 1993.: E2 m" G" C5 G+ [7 d+ X
& `; v9 [: e' H/ g7 {

' N2 S& {2 @3 z5 |; t( T$ U( b+ f  @  b
Snyder PM. The epithelial Na   channel: cell surface insertion and retrieval in Na   homeostasis and hypertension. Endocr Rev 23: 258-275, 2002.& w. X8 X# i  B, A

% T4 B& m- Q% ]& K! W4 Z: Q4 f7 f( N
1 K6 l1 q7 x" {; t$ j" X/ @* x5 w. _
Stokes JB. Ion transport by the collecting duct. Semin Nephrol 13: 202-212, 1993.4 I, F& b6 g- G% A+ L; x
  v$ c2 [; S6 [

H6 ?% S' g* H, H
" _- @8 h5 p6 _8 kVuagniaux G, Vallet V, Jaeger NF, Hummler E, and Rossier BC. Synergistic activation of ENaC by three membrane-bound channel-activating serine proteases (mCAP1, mCAP2, and mCAP3) and serum- and glucocorticoid-regulated kinase (Sgk1) in Xenopus oocytes. J Gen Physiol 120: 191-201, 2002.
& t  i1 Z- |/ W# F
9 W$ b5 a& j# E) u5 _4 h$ \. f' q6 J. a6 N/ ?  H. J' t( u
+ [+ R& C( e  x7 M! w$ Z
Vuagniaux G, Vallet V, Jaeger NF, Pfister C, Bens M, Farman N, Courtois-Coutry N, Vandewalle A, Rossier BC, and Hummler E. Activation of the amiloride-sensitive epithelial sodium channel by the serine protease mCAP1 expressed in a mouse cortical collecting duct cell line. J Am Soc Nephrol 11: 828-834, 2000.! }% W9 q) ]+ W

" S' P; X2 b5 P- o6 }5 e1 V7 O4 A- U1 b  c

7 C1 l/ [  e" |Wei Y, Bloom P, Gu R, and Wang W. Protein-tyrosine phosphatase reduces the number of apical small conductance K   channels in the rat cortical collecting duct. J Biol Chem 275: 20502-20507, 2000.
3 i5 P7 J7 `! Q
5 [0 S! \8 r0 \
8 v+ r/ P$ }4 E3 k' }; t0 N! ~" M3 p) U1 c0 o1 C
Wei Y and Wang WH. Role of the cytoskeleton in mediating effect of vasopressin and herbimycin A on secretory K channels in CCD. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 282: F680-F686, 2002.+ `0 q+ i' }, }  [$ `0 b

" k$ g# l5 ]! e6 t& B4 |  g3 `7 k* L2 |2 V( O

4 r  B) |# r2 {: }% j# {Woda CB, Leite M Jr, Rohatgi R, and Satlin LM. Effects of luminal flow and nucleotides on [Ca 2  ] i in rabbit cortical collecting duct. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 283: F437-F446, 2002.
* [& V" S& l8 L& b6 m
" `% T8 I" M3 g0 x& a1 t& B: u! p. D8 e! [) g
7 ]2 O- q6 K. m& h  e" @4 `
Woda CB, Miyawaki N, Ramalakshmi S, Ramkumar M, Rojas R, Zavilowitz B, Kleyman TR, and Satlin LM. Ontogeny of flow-stimulated potassium secretion in rabbit cortical collecting duct: functional and molecular aspects. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 285: F629-F639, 2003.
6 }) }: P, f0 X
! }4 I9 z- Z8 o# j) F$ y" C" d8 i* X4 M! z  ^8 N
! H, l) V' X, U, g
Yip KP. Coupling of vasopressin-induced intracellular Ca 2  mobilization and apical exocytosis in perfused rat kidney collecting duct. J Physiol 538: 891-899, 2002.

积分
威望
包包
沙发
发表于 2015-5-29 13:43 |只看该作者
支持~~  

积分
威望
包包
藤椅
发表于 2015-5-31 15:00 |只看该作者
不错 不错  比我强多了