查看: 110989|回复: 3
go

[讨论] 哪位大神给我科普下Stem Cell Reports这个杂志?   [复制链接]

积分
威望
包包
楼主
发表于 2014-1-11 12:21 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览 |打印
最近想投一篇文章到Stem Cell Reports,但网上关于这个杂志的信息实在是太少。想问下,它是什么时候创刊的,啥时候能有影响因子?预计影响因子能有多高?投稿难易咋样,有啥特别要注意的吗?不甚感激!
已有 1 人评分威望 包包 收起 理由
细胞海洋 + 1 + 5 欢迎参与讨论

总评分: 威望 + 1  包包 + 5   查看全部评分

积分
威望
包包
沙发
发表于 2014-1-11 12:22 |只看该作者
自顶一下,大神快来啊!!

积分
威望
包包

优秀版主 研讨会精英 金话筒 优秀会员

藤椅
发表于 2014-1-12 10:40 |只看该作者
顶一下  同问

积分
威望
包包
板凳
发表于 2014-1-21 10:57 |只看该作者
干细胞之家微信公众号
2012年底接受投稿,2013年6月第一期,open access。这个杂志是ISSCR委托Cell Press出版的。介绍如下:1 |/ a) `$ B4 c9 L4 ^- n4 m, F

- K" A3 ]5 P* s; u- O5 i3 S7 {( k3 uCell Press and the ISSCR enter an exciting new publishing partnership
& }- J7 t& D) z' `! u- h' I) l$ m9 T* I6 c/ ?' p3 G) h5 N
Cell Press is delighted to announce that it has been chosen by the International Society for Stem Cell Research, ISSCR, to publish its new Open Access journal ‘Stem Cell Reports’.- t/ M" M- d# @0 U* }& X
/ @' j8 j+ _9 n1 ]
As the most prominent scientific society in the stem cell field, the ISSCR provides a unique platform for the stem cell community to promote the exchange and dissemination of information and ideas, with a focus on quality and outreach.  In line with the ISSCR’s mission to facilitate progress in all areas of stem cell science, Stem Cell Reports will provide a new open access venue for important developments ranging from basic advances to clinical translation.
( p4 M+ P* q* j4 g; y, J' \: i% m8 s8 t$ c7 O1 M3 e
Having recognized the growth and importance of the stem cell field at an early stage, Cell Press is now excited to expand its contribution to the community even further through this new partnership with the ISSCR. With Stem Cell Reports, Cell Press continues todevelop the publishing options available to stem cell researchers for communication of their work.
: P/ b8 @) t( O% W- N+ O! l, T! ~- y' Z$ ~2 d, M' a
"We are thrilled to work with the ISSCR to launch and publish Stem Cell Reports. At Cell Press we welcome the opportunity to partner with societies who are looking to launch new Open Access journals to extend the ways in which they serve their members and the scientific community. ”said Dr. Emilie Marcus, CEO of Cell Press.' ~9 T: B& ~; O  v2 i( @

/ m6 E: G/ Y! V% r% ~, \' _6 j9 f6 kShinya Yamanaka, Nobel Laureate and President of the ISSCR, said "We are delighted by this new partnership with Cell Press and believe the new journal will provide a much-needed forum to highlight new developments and ideas in this rapidly-evolving field."% x  _& W* [5 M
6 E* X7 ]) c& B) p  d5 p- j$ ?4 v2 b
Professor Christine Mummery will be the Editor of Stem Cell Reports. Christine is Professor of Developmental Biology and Chair of the Department of Anatomy and Embryology at Leiden University Medical Center. Her primary research focus is currently the development and use of stem cells in cardiovascular development and disease.   She will be joined by four Associate Editors and a distinguished Editorial Board.
( [: d' `  h; r  o- r& K4 c( k8 I
Stem Cell Reports will begin accepting submissions in December 2012 for publication in the inaugural issue, due to be published in June 2013.  There will be a number of article types, including full-length papers and shorter formats.   Stem Cell Reports authors will retain full copyright over their articles, which will be published using Creative Commons licenses. + [0 N6 B+ \* q+ V* z
" ]( l  Q2 @. q9 D5 y8 d& [
This exciting new launch builds upon the already successful affiliation between the ISSCR and Cell Stem Cell (a Cell Press journal), which launched in 2007 and already has an impact factor of 25.421.
已有 1 人评分威望 包包 收起 理由
细胞海洋 + 2 + 10 欢迎参与讨论

总评分: 威望 + 2  包包 + 10   查看全部评分

‹ 上一主题|下一主题
你需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册
验证问答 换一个

Archiver|干细胞之家 ( 吉ICP备2021004615号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-30 11:21