查看: 124296|回复: 1
go

弱问一下,干细胞前途可期待?     [复制链接]

积分
威望
包包
楼主
发表于 2013-4-15 21:42 |显示全部帖子
There is not any controdiction between the SCR supervision and SCR development. In cotrary the supervison is for promoting the development following the right track. ; l) g' \- |; V
The mentality that I just do what I want to do in the name of science --- it is playing the game without rules --- simply is sick. When scientific activity involves the human subject scientists must with the sense of prudence --- in this sense, the scientific activities, such as hESCR, huan cloning, human genetic invasive transfer etc. must be practiced out the forbidden zone. Do not think that Dose it make sense?  
已有 1 人评分威望 包包 收起 理由
细胞海洋 + 5 + 15 欢迎参与讨论

总评分: 威望 + 5  包包 + 15   查看全部评分

积分
威望
包包
沙发
发表于 2013-4-15 22:01 |显示全部帖子
What is the significant "breakthrough" in the field of hESCR? Nothing! It is the achievements from ASCR field that gives us so much inspiration and is with a very bright future? Put your money into the ASCR if your an investor but not hESCR. No one can garantee that the cultivation of human organ will become a greatest illusion “梦忽悠“ or simply a daydream "白日梦" or finally a scientific entertainment for the human curiosity ”科學娱樂”. ------ I'm thinking that even if we can be successful to get customed organ can we used for the patient when considering the terrible immunization rejection?
4 O$ F( n! N3 l- BHow do you think, dear friends, "the professional lobsters 大龍虾們" ?
已有 1 人评分威望 包包 收起 理由
细胞海洋 + 5 + 15 欢迎参与讨论

总评分: 威望 + 5  包包 + 15   查看全部评分

‹ 上一主题|下一主题
你需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册
验证问答 换一个

Archiver|干细胞之家 ( 吉ICP备2021004615号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 22:58