干细胞之家 - 中国干细胞行业门户第一站's Archiver

marrowstem 发表于 2011-8-6 21:08

Duesberg博士提出新的癌症成因观点——癌症是新进化寄生物种

[i=s] 本帖最后由 marrowstem 于 2011-8-7 14:38 编辑 [/i]

最近,Peter Duesberg博士又提出了一个新的癌症成因观点,他发文认为:癌症是一种新进化寄生物种。其实这一观点说新也不新,因为早在1956年进化生物学家朱利安·S·赫胥黎就曾经率先提出过——自生的肿瘤是一种新物种这样一种观点。
      主流观点认为癌症是癌基因和抗癌基因突变的结果。Duesberg博士自己在1970年曾首先鉴别并克隆出第一个癌基因,但是他现在认为非整倍体(异常数目的染色体)是癌症的真正元凶。他认为被称作非整倍体的染色体突变是癌症的起因,这一突变破坏了染色体组型的稳定性。一些紊乱的染色体能够分裂,埋下了癌症的种子,结果形成一种不同于我们自己的新染色体组型。
    (内容摘自丁香园,作者press)  

marrowstem 发表于 2011-8-6 21:13

在这篇发表在最新一期《细胞周期》(Cell Cycle)杂志上的paper,题目为:“Is carcinogenesis a form of speciation?”在文中, Peter Duesberg博士与来自加州大学伯克利分校的研究人员提出癌症是新进化寄生物种,认为癌症的形成实际上就是一个新寄生物种的进化过程。
    这个新的癌肿成因观点认为,癌肿就像寄生物一样,依赖宿主获得营养。这就是为什么阻断癌肿的治疗方法能够非常有效。由于这种寄生物与宿主的关系,癌肿能够自己决定生长方式和生长位置。癌细胞的生存不依赖其他细胞,而且它们形成与其人类宿主不同的染色体组型。因此,它们是新物种。
      Duesberg博士希望能以这一理论引导新的癌症诊断和治疗方法。

marrowstem 发表于 2011-8-6 21:14

[i=s] 本帖最后由 marrowstem 于 2011-8-6 21:37 编辑 [/i]

“Is carcinogenesis a form of speciation?”

zorro 发表于 2011-8-6 23:18

到时不会像寄生虫一样的吧  如果能这样  可以把身体各个部分拆了  然后说是一个个生物物种的有机的组合体

sunsong7 发表于 2011-8-7 00:09

[b]回复 [url=forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&pid=433843&ptid=44456][color=Olive]zorro[/color] 的帖子[/url][/b]

最近在一本书中读到一种观点,认为“永生化的细胞系都是新的物种”;

正常机体内只有生殖细胞可以获得永生的机会,其他体细胞从诞生就被安排了死亡的命运。那么,体细胞一旦获得永生的能力就开始了寻求自主生存的道路,癌的寄生生活方式与正常体细胞的“组织纪律性”处在不同的“生态位”;

癌的“可移植性”也从另一个侧面证明了癌细胞是新的物种,癌细胞选择寄生方式是一种对抗死亡无奈选择,最终还是难以摆脱随宿主一同死亡的宿命;

“可以把身体各个部分拆了,然后说是一个个生物物种的有机的组合”不十分准确,还是应该理解为“机体是由一个个有生命的细胞有机的组合”。

个人理解,欢迎批评!

mcherry.f 发表于 2011-8-7 00:25

If such a proposal does not want only to be a concept, more evidence is required. BTW, Peter Duesberg is well known for the idea that HIV is not the pathogenic origin of AIDS and he persists that pharmaceuticals exaggerate the role of HIV in AIDS. And I also do not agree that he was one of the several scientists who first cloned oncogenes. If so, please give the citation.

marrowstem 发表于 2011-8-7 08:46

[i=s] 本帖最后由 marrowstem 于 2011-8-7 08:57 编辑 [/i]

[quote][size=2][color=#999999]mcherry.f 发表于 2011-8-7 00:25[/color] [url=forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&pid=433889&ptid=44456][img]static/image/common/back.gif[/img][/url][/size]
If such a proposal does not want only to be a concept, more evidence is required. BTW, Peter Duesber ...[/quote]

你不妨检索一下 Peter Duesberg 的工作成果,看看他到底他有没有“cloned oncogenes”,好像是在1970年他曾经首先鉴别并克隆出第一个癌基因,但是他现在认为非整倍体(异常数目的染色体)是癌症的真正元凶。
     对此,认为他”有没有首先克隆到癌基因“这个你提出的问题,我的意见是假不了。

marrowstem 发表于 2011-8-7 08:53

完全可认为 Duesberg是当今科学界的一个“疯子”式的人物, 不停地提出一些主流科学家认为完全是不可思议的“傻问题”。他的座右铭就是爱因斯坦的一句话:“The important thing is to not stop questioning."

mcherry.f 发表于 2011-8-7 10:49

[b]回复 [url=forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&pid=433964&ptid=44456][color=Olive]marrowstem[/color] 的帖子[/url][/b]

As a "版主", I think you should be responsible for what you post here. This time, I can give the references for what you said here, but I really what everyone should be in charge of his points, not just for attracting eyeballs.

In 1970, Peter Duesberg and colleagues first recognized the differences on RNA sequence between transformed RSV and transformed deficient strains (1). To be honestly, this paper can be viewed as a breakthrough initiating oncogene cloning, but no one in cancer studies will give the credit of first oncogene cloning, v-src, to Peter Duesberg. What accepted by most people in this field is that the first oncogene cloning work was performed by Drs. Bishop and Varmus(2)(3), and that's also the reason why they awarded the Nobel Prize.  

I do not what to offend you, but what you posted here was just transferred from other biological news website ("生物通" this time), why not give the resource of this post?

For Peter Duesberg, it's not the questioning style which makes me against him. Actually, Peter Duesberg just persists that HIV is a harmless passenger virus, not the causing pathogen for AIDS, but he can never give any evidence to support it. [b]What most annoying is, as the advisory member for South African against AIDS, due to his influences, the government did not provide anti-retroviral drugs to patients in a timely manner which is thought to be responsible for hundreds of thousands of preventable AIDS death and HIV infection[/b].

As a scientist, especially in biomedical fields, what lets Peter Duesberg unacceptable is not the "novel" ideas, but his flibbertigibbet-style in science.

References:
(1) Duesberg, P. H. & Vogt, P. K. Differences between the ribonucleic acids of transforming and nontransforming avian tumor viruses. Proc. Natl Acad. Sci. USA 67, 1673–1680 (1970).
(2) Stehelin, D., Varmus, H. E., Bishop, J. M. & Vogt, P. K. DNA related to the transforming gene(s) of avian sarcoma viruses is present in normal avian DNA. Nature 260, 170–173 (1976).
(3) Spector, D. H., Varmus, H. E. & Bishop, J. M. Nucleotide sequences related to the transforming gene of avian sarcoma virus are present in DNA of uninfected vertebrates. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 75, 4102–4106 (1978).

marrowstem 发表于 2011-8-7 12:01

Peter Duesberg 确实是一个非常具有争议性的人物,尤其他对AIDS病毒的观点可能冒犯了很多人,但我想这不能否认他在其他方面的科学贡献,不能认为他提出的其它观点也是“应该不被认可的”。再说如果他不是有影响力的科学家,他提出的关于HIV的观点会有这么大的影响吗?另外我听到的一个版本是,如果不是因为他在HIV上的那个立场,他也完全是有资格与 Bishop and Varmus一起获得那个年度的诺贝尔奖的。

页: [1] 2