干细胞之家 - 中国干细胞行业门户第一站

搜索
朗日生物

免疫细胞治疗专区

欢迎关注干细胞微信公众号

查看: 382474|回复: 271
go

ATP Stimulates Mouse Embryonic Stem Cell Proliferation via Protein Kinase C, Pho [复制链接]

积分
威望
包包
楼主
发表于 2009-3-4 23:58 |只看该作者 |正序浏览 |打印
作者:Jung Sun Heo, Ho Jae Han作者单位:Department of Veterinary Physiology, Biotherapy Human Resources Center, College of Veterinary Medicine, Chonnam National University, Gwangju, Korea   ?) Y- C: ~) L

( Z% o* q! O. f                  
* n! d. r9 ?$ S9 Z! P          - D7 ^  k) o7 r: G* o

$ q, c! X3 p8 J. z, B            
0 V# _9 b* u3 x; @              M9 c$ V  o5 }  C' I

9 S, J% n" S7 F3 X) H; n7 n5 O' N+ H            
5 ?. Y! s) l: s; w, t                     
7 |7 y/ ~$ \. ~% H( K8 ?0 \" P        
1 b' l* ~, P6 Q) F2 u        
5 e6 h1 H7 O: X        
* O! q* g! H6 v, ^9 P, x5 R) b          【摘要】
# b5 `4 ^, X$ J7 M& {" g      This study investigated the effect of ATP and its related signal cascades on the proliferation of mouse ESCs. ATP increased the level of thymidine incorporation was inhibited by wortmannin, the Akt inhibitor, and the MAPK kinase inhibitor (PD 98059). Suramin, RB2, PD 98059, and wortmannin blocked the ATP-induced increase in the cyclin D1, cyclin E, cyclin-dependent kinase (CDK) 2, and CDK4 levels. In conclusion, ATP stimulates mouse ESC proliferation through PKC, PI3K/Akt, and MAPKs via the P2 purinoceptors.
4 V1 y+ n5 J! s  o          【关键词】 ATP Mitogen-activated protein kinases Phosphatidylinositol -kinase/Akt Protein kinase C Embryonic stem cells/ Q% j/ C8 ]! Y* d
                  INTRODUCTION
6 I& _7 F  F- w3 e& u2 K- W9 u. n# ]5 J7 I: t4 U* l- b7 g
ATP is not only a neurotransmitter but also a potent signaling molecule that plays important biological roles in different cell types . Although these findings strongly suggest a role of ATP in embryonic development, there are few reports on the function of ATP in the proliferation of mouse embryonic stem cells. Therefore, the precise functions of this receptor in these tissues remain to be determined.
( V% E  j: Q3 F$ j6 Q( @
) G2 a* }: ^# x  h# y4 H) ^ESCs have the ability to differentiate into all three germ layers and have an unlimited growth potential under certain conditions . Therefore, this study examined the effect of ATP on mouse ESC proliferation and its related signaling pathways.8 ~2 z; u- n. x/ K8 c
; N; B4 O: z8 q) ]$ ]
MATERIALS AND METHODS) q; o2 g3 t( c/ b9 p& E
) l: H  B7 Z* y. T1 I- B2 H8 J. ~
Materials1 A+ I( f2 `* ?4 F
* ?: a6 A' c8 O: S! e
Mouse ESCs were obtained from the American Type Culture Collection (Manassas, VA, http://www.atcc.org) (ES-E14TG2a). Fetal bovine serum was purchased from BioWhittaker (Walkersville, MD, http://www.cambrex.com). The ATP, AMP-CPP, ATP-S, 2-methylthio-ATP (2-MesATP), suramin, reactive blue 2 (RB2), PD 98059, SB 203580, wortmannin, fluorescence isothiocyanate (FITC)-conjugated goat anti-mouse IgM, FITC-conjugated goat anti-rabbit IgM, and ß-actin were obtained from Sigma-Aldrich (St. Louis, http://www.sigmaaldrich.com). inositol phosphates were purchased from PerkinElmer (Boston, http://www.perkinelmer.com). Fluo-3/AM was obtained from Molecular Probes Inc. (Eugene, OR, http://probes.invitrogen.com). Anti-Oct4, stage-specific embryonic antigen (SSEA) 1, protein kinase C (PKC) , PKC , PKC , cyclin D1, cyclin E, cyclin-dependent kinase (CDK) 2, and CDK4 were acquired from Santa Cruz Biotechnology Inc. (Santa Cruz, CA, http://www.scbt.com). Phospho-p44/42, p44/42, phospho-p38, p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase (MAPK), and phospho-Akt antibody were purchased from New England Biolabs (Hertfordshire, U.K., http://www.neb.com). Goat anti-rabbit IgG was supplied by Jackson Immunoresearch Laboratories (West Grove, PA, http://www.jacksonimmuno.com). Liquiscint was obtained from National Diagnostics (Parsippany, NY, http://www.nationaldiagnostics.com). All other reagents were of the highest purity commercially available.! Q& d  T' Z" z3 J3 s6 X
) V, `5 ^, \9 i9 k. R9 k
ESC Culture
, r7 h5 C+ ?* R: V" o& ?, G' G! O2 B. w, S0 Q/ j
The mouse ESCs were cultured in DMEM (Gibco-BRL, Gaithersburg, MD, http://www.gibcobrl.com) supplemented with 3.7 g/l sodium bicarbonate, 1% penicillin and streptomycin, 1.7 mM L-glutamine, 0.1 mM ß-mercaptoethanol, 5 ng/ml mouse leukemia inhibitory factor, and 15% fetal bovine serum without a feeder layer for 5 days. The cells were passaged with 0.05% trypsin/EDTA onto gelatinized 12-well plates or into a 60-mm culture dish without a feeder layer and were maintained at 37¡ãC in an air atmosphere containing 5% CO2. After 2¨C3 days, the cells were washed twice with phosphate-buffered saline (PBS) and maintained in serum-free DMEM including all the supplements. After a 24-hour incubation period, the cells were washed twice with PBS, and incubated with fresh serum-free DMEM including all the supplements and designated agents for the indicated period prior to the experiments.
" }7 f) O0 s) F: b$ U, ^% f6 w" K1 T3 y
Alkaline Phosphatase Staining* a5 ^; R9 T% B6 V9 w2 D- S( \& R
8 P- t& H! }: `2 l/ G
Approximately 70% confluent mouse ESCs were washed twice with PBS and fixed with 4% formaldehyde (in PBS) for approximately 15 minutes at room temperature. The cells were washed with PBS and incubated with an alkaline phosphatase substrate solution (200 µg/ml naphthol AS-MX phosphate, 2% N,N-dimethylformamide, 0.1 M Tris ) for 10 minutes at room temperature. After being washed with PBS, the cells were photographed.7 r) G7 b- j! \; T

! L3 f( s0 \  S$ u. J. B/ tThymidine Incorporation- J# S  d  H8 [, X( A% C# E0 f( G
0 B$ ^( o, A, U/ q+ r
The thymidine incorporation were determined under the conditions in which the cells were cultured in serum-free DMEM without purinergic agonists. The values are expressed as counts per minute (cpm).
: P1 ?. Q9 V; ]8 v% o& @, m% q# W8 W2 X
To determine the number of cells, the cells were washed twice with PBS and trypsinized from the culture dishes. The cell suspension was mixed with a 0.4% (wt/vol) trypan blue solution, and the number of live cells was determined using a hemocytometer. Cells failing to exclude the dye were considered nonviable.' T4 J5 _, B6 b! }! d, E
% O2 b& j" @" f9 |' i3 w
5-Bromo-2'-Deoxyuridine Incorporation. V2 ?4 V# ]2 b2 y
( `' j# \& i, W5 ^
The level of 5-bromo-2'-deoxyuridine (BrdU) (a thymidine analogue) incorporation was measured to determine the level of DNA synthesis. The ESCs were serum-starved for 24 hours prior to ATP stimulation. The ESCs were then treated with ATP for 8 hours. Fifteen µM BrdU was then added, and incubation was continued for an additional 1 hour. After several washes with PBS, the cells were fixed with methanol (10%  for 10 minutes at 4¡ãC), followed by incubation in 1 N HCl for 30 minutes at room temperature. The cells were then washed and incubated with 0.1 M sodium tetraborate for 15 minutes. Alexa Fluor 488-conjugated mouse anti-BrdU monoclonal antibody (mAb) (diluted 1:200; Molecular Probes) in 2% bovine serum albumin (BSA)-PBS was incubated overnight at 4¡ãC. After being washed in PBS, coverslips were mounted onto glass slides with a DAKO Fluorescent (DAKO, Glostrup, Denmark, http://www.dako.com) mounting medium using gelvatol and examined under an optical microscope (Fluoview 300; Olympus, Tokyo, http://www.olympus-global.com). The mean ¡À SE number of BrdU-positive cells per field of vision was determined. At least 10 fields of vision per coverslip were counted./ t- n2 C% `; l1 {! K# J* T
; ^) j& T. A+ ?+ a
For the double-labeling experiments, the cells were fixed in acid alcohol and processed for Oct4 staining, followed by BrdU staining. The fixed cells were incubated with rabbit anti-Oct4 antibody (1:100; Santa Cruz Biotechnology) for 1 hour at room temperature and Alexa Fluor 555 anti-rabbit IgG (1:100; Molecular Probes) for 1 hour at room temperature. This was followed by incubation in 1 N HCl, neutralization with 0.1 M sodium tetraborate, and incubation with Alexa Fluor 488-conjugated mouse anti-BrdU mAb for 1 hour at room temperature. After washing with PBS, the BrdU/Oct4-stained cells were examined under confocal microscopy (Fluoview 300; Olympus).( K- p% ?, [2 v
8 I9 d$ h! T' J6 b
Fluorescence-Activated Cell Sorter Analysis
* r0 e) Z4 S, n0 f. Q8 w( P7 }) O- v0 U
Cells were incubated with ATP (10¨C4 M) for 24 hours, and then cells were dissociated in trypsin/EDTA, pelleted by centrifugation, and resuspended at approximately 106 cells per milliliter in PBS containing 0.1% BSA. When required (for Oct4 staining), cells were fixed in 4% paraformaldehyde and permeabilized in 0.1% Triton X-100. The cells were labeled with the rabbit anti-Oct4 (1:50) or the mouse anti-SSEA 1 antibody (1:50; Santa Cruz Biotechnology) and then incubated with FITC-conjugated secondary antibodies (1:50). The cells were washed and resuspended in PBS and then read by flow cytometry (Beckman Coulter). Samples were analyzed using CXP software (Beckman Coulter).2 R3 k( Z4 i. u% t5 R9 p! R% N

) R, G7 q( M; ]0 B7 w) bMeasurement of i  \1 t7 f1 `8 @/ k

) _! p4 Y# n7 x  ]3 @6 }The changes in i were processed at a single-cell level and are expressed as the relative fluorescence intensity.$ N2 Q* _7 |" H2 [" r$ y0 `

) H; s/ o* K6 i7 {2 Q2 rInositol Phosphate Formation Assay
1 p  [* c; E# T8 @+ @/ n5 G! g  p+ f0 A$ v* u2 F1 m: W
The assay was performed using a modification of the method reported by Berridge et al. inositol phosphates (IP1, IP2, and IP3) was eluted with 1 M ammonium formate and 0.1 N formic acid.
9 {2 o. o& {; f& s2 g& K  r. O& @$ t1 n5 ?  c4 m
RNA Isolation and Reverse Transcription-Polymerase Chain Reaction1 f( y% I7 i6 c% K

G: x7 d- q3 b8 U8 ~# aThe total RNA was extracted from the mouse ESCs using STAT-60, which is a monophasic solution of phenol and guanidine isothiocyanate purchased from Tel-Test, Inc. (Friendwood, TX, http://www.bioresearchonline.com). Reverse transcription was carried out using 3 µl of RNA using a reverse transcription system kit (AccuPower RT PreMix, Bioneer, Daejeon, Korea, http://www.bioneer.com) with the oligo(dT)18 primers. Five µl of the RT products was then amplified using a polymerase chain reaction (PCR) kit (AccuPower PCR PreMix) under the following conditions: denaturation at 94¡ãC for 5 minutes and 30 cycles at 94¡ãC for 45 seconds, 55¡ãC for 30 seconds, and 72¡ãC for 30 seconds, followed by 5 minutes of extension at 72¡ãC. The primers used were 5'-CGTGAGACTTTGCAGCC-TGA-3' (sense), 5'-GGCGATGTAAGTGATCTGCTG-3' (antisense) for Oct4 (519 base pair ); 5'-TCTTACATCGCGCTCATCAC-3' (sense), 5'-TCTTGACGAAGCAGTCGTTG-3' (antisense) for FOXD3 (171 bp); 5'-GTGGAAACTTTTGTCCGAGAC-3' (sense), 5'-TGGAGTGGGAGGAAGAGGTAAC-3' (antisense) for SOX2 (550 bp); 5'-TGGGTGGGTGTTTGTCTATG-3' (sense), 5'-TGAAGTTGAAGCCTGGAGAC-3' (antisense) for P2X1R (739 bp); 5'-TCCATCATCACCAAAGTCAA-3' (sense), 5'-TTGGGGTAGTGGATGCTGTT-3' (antisense) for P2X2R (392 bp); 5'-GCTTCGGACGCTATGCCAACAA-3' (sense), 5'-AACCACGTCCCCTACCCTCAAGAT-3' (antisense) for P2X3R (470 bp); 5'-TCGGCTCCTCGGACACCCACAG-3' (sense), 5'-CCTAGGAGCGCCAAGCCAGAGC-3' (antisense) for P2X4R (559 bp); 5'-ACGTCAGATGAGTACCTGCG-3' (sense), 5'-CCCTGTCGTTGAAATCACAC-3' (antisense) for P2Y1R (289 bp); and 5'-CTGGTCCGCTTTGCCCGAGATG-3' (sense), 5'-TATCCTGAGTCCCTGCCAAATGAGA-3' (antisense) for P2Y2R (311 bp). PCR for ß-actin was also carried out as a control for the quantity of RNA.
) P. @  ^( m5 d) B  z+ F
8 n  x; L, H4 MReal-Time Reverse Transcription-Polymerase Chain Reaction
# K9 I" F4 {4 B/ f+ ^2 P: ~& |! \% X) s4 D  p- g' F" }
Mouse ESCs were treated with 10¨C4 M ATP for 24 hours prior to total RNA extraction. The real-time quantification of RNA targets was performed in the Rotor-Gene 2000 real-time thermal cycling system (Corbett Research, New South Wales, Australia, http://www.corbettlifescience.com) using the QuantiTect SYBR Green reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) kit (Qiagen, Hilden, Germany, http://www1.qiagen.com). The primers were 5'-CGTGAGACTTTGCAGCCTGA-3' (sense), 5'-GGCGATGTAAGTGATCTGCTG-3' (antisense) for Oct4. The reaction mixture (20 µl) contained 200 ng of total RNA, 0.5 µM each primer, appropriate amounts of enzymes, and fluorescent dyes as recommended by the supplier. The Rotor-Gene 2000 cycler was programmed as follows: 30 minutes at 50¡ãC for reverse transcription; 15 minutes at 95¡ãC for DNA polymerase activation; 15 seconds at 95¡ãC for denaturing; 45 cycles of 15 seconds at 94¡ãC, 30 seconds at 55¡ãC, and 30 seconds 72¡ãC. The data collection was carried out during the extension step (30 seconds at 72¡ãC). The PCR was followed by a melting cure analysis to verify specificity and identity of the RT-PCR products, which can distinguish the specific PCR products from the nonspecific PCR product resulting from primer-dimer formation. The temperature of PCR products was elevated from 65¡ãC to 99¡ãC at a rate of 1¡ãC per 5 seconds, and the resulting data were analyzed by using the software provided by the manufacturer.
$ K/ T$ a, A" d, ]% {5 U) R& }( y- g! H0 S6 k
cAMP Assay
2 J( j* ^7 ^" l# X; w' g( A6 G9 r+ \* i! [1 V6 I
The mouse ESCs were preincubated with 100 µM 3-isobutyl-1-methylxanthine for 30 minutes at 37¡ãC to inhibit cAMP degradation and incubated with 10¨C4 M ATP for 8 hours at 37¡ãC in a humidified 5% CO2, 95% air environment. The samples were homogenized in DMEM containing 4 mM EDTA to inhibit cAMP phosphodiesterase activity using a Polytron PT 1200 (Brinkmann Instruments, Westbury, NY, http://www.brinkmann.com), followed by 5 minutes of incubation at 100¡ãC. After centrifugation at 900g for 5 minutes, the supernatants were transferred into new tubes and stored at 4¡ãC. The intracellular cAMP levels in the samples were examined using a cAMP assay system kit. The values are expressed as picomoles of cAMP per milligram of protein.
; P" s- d, T8 f  k+ e. o6 F, A$ t# N
Preparation of Cytosolic and Total Membrane Fractions9 a" w) l7 v& c& m6 i
1 e, _# |; N3 S4 ?, n# {) O- a3 ~
The cytosolic and total membrane fractions were prepared using a slight modification of the method reported by Mackman et al. .
3 P. [' i( t% N6 c8 T1 s) _0 S  D1 s! Q; J0 }* C" |# `7 i* }/ o  C$ x
Western Blot Analysis
/ {* A$ t2 D  B2 r) k) x. W" k+ Y0 A8 I' S' m3 p5 R' u1 z0 H
The cells were harvested, washed twice with PBS, and lysed with a buffer (20 mM Tris , 150 mM NaCl, 0.05% Tween-20), blocked with 5% skim milk for 1 hour, and incubated with the appropriate primary antibody at the dilutions recommended by the supplier. The membrane was then washed, and the primary antibodies were detected with goat anti-rabbit IgG or goat anti-mouse IgG conjugated to horseradish peroxidase. The bands were then visualized by enhanced chemiluminescence (Amersham Pharmacia Biotech).
6 `8 c& a1 f8 D( r; C
& f6 O0 O5 O5 XStatistical Analysis, v$ |; E! |0 l4 L% e' d. C
5 _6 ~  C! w9 J; M
The results are expressed as a mean ¡À SE. All the experiments were analyzed by analysis of variance, and some experiments were examined by a comparison of the treatment means with the control using the Bonferroni-Dunn test. A p value of
) C5 {% Z6 h6 c1 R
" D3 |# F5 |  F, [0 }4 y: ^RESULTS
0 u3 V* g! {5 D* y1 Q; ?. @& z, I) U" |; J6 T% p" X9 T
Effect of ATP on Cell Proliferation
9 a5 X: D) K7 K. h! ?: r2 D0 T6 g  r
The undifferentiated state of the mouse ESCs used in this experiment was confirmed by examining the expression of the undifferentiated stem cells markers, including the Oct4, FOXD3, and SOX2 expression levels and alkaline phosphatase activity. The mouse ESCs in both the presence and the absence of ATP expressed Oct4, FOXD3, and SOX2 mRNA (Fig. 1A). We used real-time RT-PCR to analyze Oct4 gene expression. As shown in Figure 1B, no significant difference in the gene expression levels of Oct4 was identified in cells in both the presence and the absence of ATP. Moreover, cells in the presence of ATP expressed an Oct4 protein level equivalently to that in the control (Fig. 1C) and maintained the alkaline phosphatase enzyme activity (Fig. 1D). Flow cytometry analysis also showed that cells in the presence of ATP expressed 92% Oct4-positive (control, 90%) and 88% SSEA1-positive (control, 90%), respectively (Fig. 1E). Therefore, the results demonstrate that mouse ESCs maintained an undifferentiated state under the experimental conditions used in this study.
3 p+ }; W. T4 b
+ T, u' r. h& b. c& eFigure 1. Effect of ATP on the characterization of mouse ESCs. (A): Oct4 (519 bp), FOXD 3 (171 bp), SOX 2 (550 bp), and ß-actin (350 bp) mRNA expression levels in the presence or absence of ATP. (B): Real-time reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction analysis of Oct4 in the presence or absence of ATP. (C): Oct4 and ß-actin protein expression levels in the presence or absence of ATP. The bands represent 50¨C60 kDa of Oct4 and 41 kDa of ß-actin. (D): The alkaline phosphatase enzyme activity was measured cells in the presence or absence of ATP (10¨C4 M), as described in Materials and Methods. (E): Flow cytometry analysis to monitor the percentage of Oct4 and SSEA 1 positive in cells in the presence or absence of ATP. The left panel shows Oct4 staining, and the right panel shows SSEA 1 staining. Abbreviations: FITC, fluorescein isothiocyanate; SSEA, stage-specific embryonic antigen.0 o; M1 F0 m' P/ r) G! X/ B; l
( ^4 w* d8 g* G, i
The effect of ATP on cell proliferation was examined by treating mouse ESCs with ATP (10¨C4 M) for various time periods (0¨C12 hours) or doses (0¨C5 x 10¨C4 M) for 8 hours. As shown in Figure 2A, the maximum increase in the level of thymidine incorporation (Fig. 3B). In addition, the mouse ESCs expressed the P2X3, P2X4, P2Y1, and P2Y2 receptors but not P2X1 or P2X2 (Fig. 3C).6 m4 P  K; ^% Z. w% V
' Z  Y7 V- H  z/ Y6 V, f
Figure 2. Effects of ATP on thymidine for 1 hour. (C): BrdU-positive cells in response to different ATP concentrations (0¨C5 x 10¨C4 M) for 24 hours. The mean ¡À SE number of BrdU-positive cells per field of vision was determined. At least 10 fields of vision per coverslip were counted. (D): Mouse ESCs were incubated with ATP (10¨C4 M) for 24 hour and double-labeled with Oct4 and BrdU antibody. Scale bars = 20 µm. (E): Mouse ESCs were treated with ATP (0¨C5 x 10¨C4 M) for 24 hours, and the number of cells was counted using a hemocytometer. The values represent mean ¡À SE of four independent experiments with triplicate dishes. *, p 2 A  X+ G, _0 H! P: L

; a6 }/ q3 B4 ^1 |/ r7 m" g" \' I+ lFigure 3. Effect of ATP agonists and P2 purinoceptor antagonists on thymidine for 1 hour. The values represent mean ¡À SE of five independent experiments with triplicate dishes. *, p
: U2 @7 |8 v) _3 `, C1 r$ \# X; N) F! e+ {8 \) f! h
Involvement of cAMP/Phospholipase C/PKC in ATP-Induced Cell Proliferation7 Y1 \) `3 m& d
5 c& C5 N! o" t" _! @
The effect of SQ 22536 (adenylate cyclase inhibitor; 10¨C6 M), neomycin or U 73122 (phospholipase C  pmol of cAMP per mg of protein) (Fig. 4B). An increase in IP3 formation was observed in a time-dependent manner, with the maximum effect being observed at 60 seconds (98 ¡À 8% compared with the control) (Fig. 4C). Subsequently, ATP induced the translocation of PKC , , and  from the cytosol to the membrane compartment (Fig. 4D).
4 V, L* K& u! J
) t+ W3 c& U% }; [$ K7 R4 r7 lFigure 4. Effect of AMP and phospholipase C/PKC inhibitors on ATP-induced thymidine for 1 hour. (B): Mouse ESCs were treated with ATP for 24 hours before the cAMP assay. (C): The formation of inositol phosphates was measured after the ATP treatment for various times (0¨C120 seconds). The values represent mean ¡À SE of four independent experiments with triplicate dishes. *, p ; w1 ^0 Y; k, I0 L7 O; k9 F+ m3 \* f
# |- Q) C  i3 t3 V- y
Involvement of i in ATP-Induced Cell Proliferation
( Q+ b; B6 ^/ u1 l  y" [" A$ ^& C6 K& V
The intracellular Ca2  mobility in response to ATP and its agonists was examined to determine whether ESC proliferation involves the ATP-induced increase in thymidine incorporation but BAPTA-AM had no effect (Fig. 5C).- Y1 t$ ~6 Q( u
; I/ d8 D1 y; w- R- C$ a
Figure 5. Effect of ATP and ATP agonists on i were monitored using confocal microscopy and are expressed as the relative fluorescence intensity. Each example shown is a representative of five experiments. The values represent mean ¡À SE of three independent experiments with triplicate dishes. *, p   w- h# B1 v5 |7 U- |/ y, _

# r/ {1 |- Z8 kInvolvement of PI3K/MAPKs in ATP-Induced Cell Proliferation, N* O& E) G* v; u( p6 H7 g
$ u" i+ @) Y$ ?* ]' f
ATP induced the phosphorylation of Akt in a time-dependent manner, which was inhibited by either suramin or RB2 (Fig. 6A, 6B). The ATP-induced phosphorylation of p44/42 MAPKs was also observed, which first appeared 10 minutes after stimulation with ATP (Fig. 6C). Suramin, RB2, wortmannin, or the Akt inhibitor inhibited the ATP-induced phosphorylation of p44/42 MAPKs (Fig. 6D, 6E). In an attempt to determine whether the ATP-induced increase in thymidine incorporation (Fig. 6F). The alteration of the cell cycle regulators in response to ATP was examined. ATP increased the levels of the cyclin D1, cyclin E, CDK2, and CDK4 proteins in a time-dependent manner (Fig. 7A). However, suramin, RB2, wortmannin, or PD 98059 inhibited the ATP-induced increase in these protein levels (Fig. 7B, 7C).$ W2 }/ P- \4 X" x
) j: O6 W3 `4 b9 b  B$ x
Figure 6. Effect of ATP on the phosphorylation of Akt and mitogen-activated protein kinases (MAPKs). Mouse ESCs were treated with ATP (10¨C4 M) for various times (0¨C90 minutes), and the phosphorylation of Akt (A) and p44/42 MAPKs (C) was detected. Mouse ESCs were pretreated with either suramin (10¨C5 M) or RB2 (10¨C6 M) for 30 minutes prior to the ATP treatment, and the phosphorylation of Akt (B) and p44/42 MAPKs (D) was detected. Mouse ESCs were pretreated with either wortmannin (10¨C6 M) or Akt inhibitor (10¨C5 M) for 30 minutes prior to the ATP treatment, and the phosphorylation of p44/42 MAPKs was then detected (E). Each example shown is a representative of three experiments. The lower panels (bars) denote the mean ¡À SE of three experiments for each condition determined from densitometry relative to the total Akt or total p44/42 MAPKs, respectively. (F): Mouse ESCs were pretreated with wortmannin (10¨C6 M), Akt inhibitor (10¨C5 M), or PD 98059 (10¨C6 M) for 30 minutes prior to the ATP treatment for 8 hours and then pulsed with 1 µCi of thymidine for 1 hour. The values represent mean ¡À SE of four independent experiments with triplicate dishes. *, p
8 u# `/ c0 I* o- }& v: ^
; [7 C- G9 F; F& LFigure 7. Effect of ATP on cell cycle regulators. Mouse ESCs were treated with ATP (10¨C4 M) for various times (0¨C9 hours) (A) or pretreated with suramin (10¨C5 M), RB2 (10¨C6 M), wortmannin (10¨C6 M), or PD 98059 (10¨C6 M) for 30 minutes prior to incubating the cells with ATP (10¨C4 M) for 3 hours (B, C). The total lysates were then subjected to SDS-polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis and blotted with the cyclin D1, cyclin E, CDK2, or CDK4 antibody. Each example shown is a representative of four experiments. The lower panels (bars) denote the mean ¡À SE of four experiments for each condition determined from densitometry relative to ß-actin. *, p 0 k! ^$ E, c' [0 k& U- m6 o/ U9 q9 N
$ u6 ^7 f9 c8 s3 w; E9 P
DISCUSSION4 L. H  S- A2 Y1 E" Z

6 ]1 |4 ]# F0 z8 F- k2 a5 a5 ^# |! nAlthough many studies have examined the functional role of P2 receptors on extracellular ATP using various cell types, there are no previous pharmacological or expression reports of the P2 receptors on mouse ESCs. Mouse ESCs have unusual proliferative properties thymidine incorporation in a dose-dependent manner over an 8-hour incubation period. The differences in the effectiveness of the various ATP concentrations can be attributed to the unknown ATP quality, the difference in the cell types, marker indices, or the experimental conditions (such as in vitro vs. in vivo, serum vs. serum-free media).
) Q6 U/ o: L$ s, f& d3 O
# ~" t: }+ U1 ^; sAmong the P2X receptors examined, the P2X3 receptor had the highest expression level followed by P2X4. This suggests the potential role of these receptors in the regulation of mouse ESCs. Recently, the expression of the P2Y1 receptor mRNA and protein was demonstrated during chick embryonic development . However, AMP is not associated with the P2R-induced biological effects of the extracellular nucleotides.
5 j; g1 I* U5 J0 u- l; _, {- t/ H# [- c, l) w7 V
Although there is evidence of a link between purinergic receptor activation and the PKC pathway, there is no report of a link between the activation of these pathways by the stimulation of the purinergic receptors and the proliferation of mouse ESCs. PKC is involved in the transducing signals from the purinergic receptors in RBA-2 cells .* m: H5 Q) u  J
) R0 o/ f2 ^1 D/ Z
This study also showed that the P2X and P2Y receptors are linked to the activation of the PI3K/Akt pathway in mouse ESCs. The PI3K pathway is important for the proliferation, survival, and maintenance of pluripotency in ESCs . However, the contribution of Akt to cell proliferation was suggested to be cell type-specific and stimulus-dependent.
2 A% h5 r: W8 z+ a5 M0 `7 T* P$ R
Many studies using somatic cells have demonstrated that PI3K and p44/42 MAPKs are essential for mediating the mitogen-induced growth responses. Moreover, p44/42 MAPKs are involved in the signaling cascades that regulate several major cellular functions, including cell proliferation and differentiation. The p44/42 MAPKs lie downstream of PI3K in many cell systems and mitogenic signaling pathways . Although it is unclear how p44/42 MAPKs contributes to the proliferation of mouse ESCs, these results demonstrate that p44/42 MAPKs signaling is essential for regulating the process of self renewal and propagation in mouse ESCs under the conditions examined in this study.
+ O3 G7 }, O1 K5 H* v- Y3 L( p9 X: O) @2 P3 k
There is evidence showing that extracellular ATP enhances the expression of the cell cycle regulator proteins . In this study, the control of the cell cycle regulatory proteins (cyclin D1, cyclin E, CDK2, and CDK4) were dependent on the PI3K and p44/42 MAPK pathways. This suggests that extracellular ATP alone is sufficient to induce cell cycle progression beyond the G1 phase of the cell cycle. This also suggests that once the ATP receptors are activated, PKC transmits signals to the nucleus through one or more of the MAPK cascades, which may include Raf-1, MEK, and ERK, and activate transcription factors such as myc, max, fos, and jun. Therefore, these results show that extracellular ATP plays an important physiological role during mammalian embryo development by stimulating the proliferation of mouse ESCs and might be a novel and powerful tool for modulating the mouse ESCs functions. In conclusion, P2X and P2Y purinergic receptors can mediate the proliferation of mouse ESCs through cellular pathways that are dependent on PKC, PI3K/Akt, and p44/42 MAPKs.
6 M9 Z* c7 v1 m
3 w# v9 n4 A, u( o& ^3 N- E& [DISCLOSURES
' j9 e, Z0 O( H& t! v& o. a
$ H8 p3 k) h2 j# {The authors indicate no potential conflicts of interest.3 C) H' b, f2 `) a6 o0 n

" a9 J  k$ Z* s3 y3 w' lACKNOWLEDGMENTS; ^0 S3 I  S! a+ [. k

- s- g, [, [7 M4 ^% h* j, D7 Y) A! @( OThis research was supported by Grant SC 2210 from the Stem Cell Research Center of the 21st Century Frontier Research Program funded by the Ministry of Science and Technology. We acknowledge a graduate fellowship provided by the Ministry of Education and Human Resources Development through the Brain Korea 21 project, Republic of Korea.+ G( X( k: V0 H2 Z0 I
          【参考文献】
+ q+ a) g* v3 s9 Y: p $ \4 K* g4 n% u* ~8 g5 e1 ^. `
- U$ |2 D6 t$ ^+ v) W2 s9 {
Thevananther S, Sun H, Li D et al. Extracellular ATP activates c-jun N-terminal kinase signaling and cell cycle progression in hepatocytes. Hepatology 2004;39:393¨C402.
0 m$ a& Z. X4 k) f2 O, K- E9 X2 _8 @: `: j
Berridge MJ. Inositol trisphosphate and calcium signalling. Nature 1993;361:315¨C325.
8 H: f, N$ W% i3 F+ @# S, q7 C" s. G- d8 x% ]/ j1 a$ T" E4 U: _; m
Lauder JM. Neurotransmitters as growth regulatory signals: Role of receptors and second messengers. Trends Neurosci 1993;16:233¨C240.
! K, x" z" a( H7 ]# D3 H, k7 n
9 Y0 H. `- T  |5 H, c8 UNorth RA, Barnard EA. Nucleotide receptors. Curr Opin Neurobiol 1997;7:346¨C357.
* W8 J% t$ M+ U1 `+ j+ ?
. P$ B: d& X/ w- pFranke H, Illes P. Involvement of P2 receptors in the growth and survival of neurons in the CNS. Pharmacol Ther 2006;109:297¨C324." r3 @) x  r" \6 r. m, U; S

/ Q0 g) |5 C  G8 G/ }  ~von Kugelgen I, Wetter A. Molecular pharmacology of P2Y-receptors. Naunyn Schmiedebergs Arch Pharmacol 2000;362:310¨C323.9 L+ h5 j( s6 q& e2 `# |7 S# K
3 x, |7 e7 D8 g2 W5 D7 N& P3 h7 h
Yang CM, Tsai YJ, Pan SL et al. Purinoceptor-stimulated phosphoinositide hydrolysis in Madin-Darby canine kidney (MDCK) cells. Naunyn Schmiedebergs Arch Pharmacol 1997;356:1¨C7.4 R1 e7 k8 Y# x6 t0 n

* t5 E) k9 y, E2 \$ r: e: gRalevic V, Burnstock G. Receptors for purines and pyrimidines. Pharmacol Rev 1998;50:413¨C492.
+ e6 Z/ U+ A# x! {0 q5 j
6 e3 h, H4 _- _3 v: MNorth RA. Molecular physiology of P2X receptors. Physiol Rev 2002;82:1013¨C1067.' J4 o0 X; K* M% T

. d* ~6 N& ^/ A! h4 J/ XBogdanov YD, Dale L, King BF et al. Early expression of a novel nucleotide receptor in the neural plate of Xenopus embryos. J Biol Chem 1997;272:12583¨C12590.
: L" j8 e# {; x& g; e& G" F, Y2 F. h# P3 z% F, [* C5 W5 A
Meyer MP, Clarke JD, Patel K et al. Selective expression of purinoceptor cP2Y1 suggests a role for nucleotide signalling in development of the chick embryo. Dev Dyn 1999;214:152¨C158.
. e9 C- I7 \: I/ t2 p
5 o: x% a7 `" B3 y! v! \# FCarpenter MK, Rosler ES, Fisk GJ et al. Properties of four human embryonic stem cell lines maintained in a feeder-free culture system. Dev Dyn 2004;229:243¨C258.
' c3 |0 ~6 C" k/ u! ~$ j% q1 b' ]! e* z9 I. X) l5 B# A
Williams RL, Hilton DJ, Pease S et al. Myeloid leukaemia inhibitory factor maintains the developmental potential of embryonic stem cells. Nature 1998;336:684¨C687.
3 r. e# @2 G+ ~8 g4 W6 W, V
' B' W4 f8 A( l# O2 ^; nSmith AG, Heath JK, Donaldson DD et al. Inhibition of pluripotential embryonic stem cell differentiation by purified polypeptide. Nature 1998;336:688¨C690.3 _0 M- R) z( j2 R% G: Z

B# Z: l% a. OHan HJ, Lee YJ. Insulin stimulates Ca2  uptake via PKC, cAMP, and p38 MAPK in mouse embryonic stem cells. Life Sci 2005;76:2903¨C2919.
( b: c/ ^5 ]' F4 H! m+ B5 |( Y
' Y) S: _) ~- ?) X8 CHan HJ, Heo JS, Lee YJ. Estradiol-17ß stimulates proliferation of mouse embryonic stem cells (ES-E14TG2a): Involvement of MAPKs and CDKs as well as protooncogenes. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 2006;290:C1067¨CC1075.- u  C6 g% f8 n
5 w6 L2 [- O2 b( ]
Brett CM, Washington CB, Ott RJ et al. Interaction of nucleoside analogues with the sodium-nucleoside transport system in brush border membrane vesicles from human kidney. Pharm Res 1993;10:423¨C426.
2 G. ^* G: d- `* K2 W: e
1 ]" g, l6 C/ t1 F1 F8 XZhang E, Li X, Zhang S et al. Cell cycle synchronization of embryonic stem cells: Effect of serum deprivation on the differentiation of embryonic bodies in vitro. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 2005;333:1171¨C1177.- o3 r& ^) H5 x' Z
' F0 }1 H& ~# K
Berridge MJ, Downes CP, Hanley MR. Lithium amplifies agonist-dependent phosphatidylinositol responses in brain and salivary glands. Biochem J 1982;206:587¨C595.
& J+ O( h- @6 p/ }2 c$ F
( \1 o4 n) ^+ \3 |: xMackman N, Brand K, Edgington TS. Lipopolysaccharide-mediated transcriptional activation of the human tissue factor gene in THP-1 monocytic cells requires both activator protein 1 and nuclear factor kappa B binding sites. J Exp Med 1991;174:1517¨C1526.1 N# T% s' e5 U  u. H

" }( [# Y# _% _Bradford MM. A rapid and sensitive method for the quantitation of microgram quantities of protein utilizing the principle of protein-dye binding. Anal Biochem 1976;72:248¨C254.
7 K  ~/ _) S2 I4 j0 ]1 @9 F9 n' M9 E$ Y  Y
Burdon T, Stracey C, Chambers I et al. Suppression of SHP-2 and ERK signalling promotes self-renewal of mouse embryonic stem cells. Dev Biol 1999;210:30¨C43., l4 n, ^- L" D9 l. r+ E6 ]0 j

# s  P/ ~! M4 Z' N2 H4 KSchwiebert EM. Extracellular ATP-mediated propagation of Ca2  waves. Focus on "mechanical strain-induced Ca2  waves are propagated via ATP release and purinergic receptor activation.". Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 2000;279:C281¨CC283.
1 \" a( F  E" p1 d
% }( [7 ]2 R, G9 _# m! fSchwiebert EM. ATP release mechanisms, ATP receptors and purinergic signalling along the nephron. Clin Exp Pharmacol Physiol 2001;28:340¨C350.! ^; w% U" q% ?* p' S, y
+ D3 M/ Y) L) ^& z# e+ j
Tu MT, Luo SF, Wang CC et al. P2Y(2) receptor-mediated proliferation of C(6) glioma cells via activation of Ras/Raf/MEK/MAPK pathway. Br J Pharmacol 2000;129:1481¨C1489.
' ^7 f$ i6 S7 x; c. U- D5 h
7 k& f, n2 L! W: sXia SL, Wang L, Cash MN et al. Extracellular ATP-induced calcium signaling in mIMCD-3 cells requires both P2X and P2Y purinoceptors. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 2004;287:F204¨CF214.0 x. K; y) U! y
0 f' z1 u8 N. k) v( d6 H, M; I
Choi RC, Man ML, Ling KK et al. Expression of the P2Y1 nucleotide receptor in chick muscle: Its functional role in the regulation of acetylcholinesterase and acetylcholine receptor. J Neurosci 2001;21:9224¨C9234.( t7 \2 Q# K" D( A( X' f  r* Q* [

5 H* w. R9 u$ Z0 Q: I& G. p/ fLemoli RM, Ferrari D, Fogli M et al. Extracellular nucleotides are potent stimulators of human hematopoietic stem cells in vitro and in vivo. Blood 2004;104:1662¨C1670.6 l: k; |" Z; M* r& N, B) v

3 {  A' `; L$ J( H8 TGualtieri RJ, Berne RM, McGrath HE et al. Effect of adenine nucleotides on granulopoiesis and lithium-induced granulocytosis in long-term bone marrow cultures. Exp Hematol 1986;14:689¨C695.& e% `5 U! P7 H+ N; U

% a! c! s. I. _6 D+ w! W2 bSun SH, Lin LB, Hung AC et al. ATP-stimulated Ca2  influx and phospholipase D activities of a rat brain-derived type-2 astrocyte cell line, RBA-2, are mediated through P2X7 receptors. J Neurochem 1999;73:334¨C343.7 M, W0 O7 ^7 }1 ~4 w' l: `

7 F- j+ i) q3 V  R5 cJacques-Silva MC, Bernardi A, Rodnight R et al. ERK, PKC and PI3K/Akt pathways mediate extracellular ATP and adenosine-induced proliferation of U138-MG human glioma cell line. Oncology 2004;67:450¨C459.* o4 t7 ~* }1 M* t/ ]/ }$ N+ ]! U

+ m3 \+ ~4 e. O. a3 c8 [  A3 KSanches G, de Alencar LS, Ventura AL. ATP induces proliferation of retinal cells in culture via activation of PKC and extracellular signal-regulated kinase cascade. Int J Dev Neurosci 2002;20:21¨C27.
% `- b1 o- j4 |% _% s
2 X9 [3 {8 o- Z9 M3 \2 M4 Q  D! cSugioka M, Zhou WL, Hofmann HD et al. Involvement of P2 purinoceptors in the regulation of DNA synthesis in the neural retina of chick embryo. Int J Dev Neurosci 1999;17:135¨C144.4 C7 U8 T( ?0 T, V, ^
& @4 E$ _" Q8 K0 M7 b: V
Yanagida E, Shoji S, Hirayama Y et al. Functional expression of Ca2  signaling pathways in mouse embryonic stem cells. Cell Calcium 2004;36:135¨C146.
" m: }1 G* q+ |; A3 D- N  d+ l
8 v2 z0 l& G1 E' c  D* l* i& Q. DHarden TK, Boyer JL, Nicholas RA. P2-purinergic receptors: Subtype-associated signaling responses and structure. Ann Rev Pharmacol Toxicol 1995;35:541¨C579.
- u+ ?5 t5 o8 u+ J
9 K! l# P* l& G  p( f2 X& nLakshmi S, Joshi PG. Co-activation of P2Y2 receptor and TRPV channel by ATP: Implications for ATP induced pain. Cell Mol Neurobiol 2005;25:819¨C832.
, H! {6 Y# ~. Y( H$ H& o, f2 f
4 C. v# z" D$ O; g) t- eTakahashi K, Murakami M, Yamanaka S. Role of the phosphoinositide 3-kinase pathway in mouse embryonic stem (ES) cells. Biochem Soc Trans 2005;33Pt 6:1522¨C1525.
4 h5 r( x& F* E! a3 ]  ?5 D. W/ X( `0 N% ], b1 R6 _$ }( p
Gliki G, Wheeler-Jones C, Zachary I. Vascular endothelial growth factor induces protein kinase C (PKC)-dependent Akt/PKB activation and phosphatidylinositol-3-kinase mediated PKC phosphorylation: Role of PKC in angiogenesis. Cell Biol Int 2002;26:751¨C759.. @, \* U* Q+ k% D+ f
; x  A8 L- m  x" ^" J- {
Bauer B, Jenny M, Fresser F et al. Akt1/PKB is recruited to lipid rafts and activated downstream of PKC isotypes in CD3-induced T cell signalling. FEBS Lett 2003;541:155¨C162.
$ V& k7 T9 ]5 i3 m7 k! m
6 V8 B7 k) B/ E; H& [, sJacques-Silva MC, Rodnight R, Lenz G et al. P2X7 receptors stimulate AKT phosphorylation in astrocytes. Br J Pharmacol 2004;141:1106¨C1117.
. T( l9 T  i- Z" _) H
1 S7 l7 t$ F* h, _. mKodaki T, Woscholski R, Hallberg B et al. The activation of phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase by Ras. Curr Biol 1994;4:798¨C806.
& O( d; B; H6 q7 v" s: Y: }5 o) X9 B# }
Yano S, Tokumitsu H, Soderling TR. Calcium promotes cell survival through CaM-K kinase activation of the protein-kinase-B pathway. Nature 1998;396:584¨C587.- B* n( W8 I) y% P
# @! O4 ]9 ?# C* m( i
Dugourd C, Gervais M, Corvol P et al. Akt is a major downstream target of PI3-kinase involved in angiotensin II-induced proliferation. Hypertension 2003;41:882¨C890.
8 |# c% X% l! E* i% P5 _: [; q: f/ W; X4 I( D
Stabile E, Zhou YF, Saji M et al. Akt controls vascular smooth muscle cell proliferation in vitro and in vivo by delaying G1/S exit. Circ Res 2003;93:1059¨C1065.
! k& o* c2 M$ c$ m
. O6 [! \0 J# Y3 jHu ZW, Shi XY, Lin RZ et al. Alpha1 adrenergic receptors activate phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase in human vascular smooth muscle cells. Role in mitogenesis. J Biol Chem 1996;271:8977¨C8982.2 i( M; u4 F0 S: k
/ w; N0 o; Q5 Z0 [" g
Lopez-Ilasaca M, Crespo P, Pellici PG et al. Linkage of G protein-coupled receptors to the MAPK signaling pathway through PI 3-kinase gamma. Science 1997;275:394¨C397.
- i+ I4 @2 `) u
9 S2 ?, V$ o8 a4 q0 `- dGraness A, Adomeit A, Heinze R et al. A novel mitogenic signaling pathway of bradykinin in the human colon carcinoma cell line SW-480 involves sequential activation of a Gq/11 protein, phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase beta, and protein kinase Cepsilon. J Biol Chem 1998;273:32016¨C32022.
# `& A1 e4 h1 n" C6 U3 ?3 C" j
! s* X, t. b/ k6 M+ m  ]Hawes BE, Luttrell LM, van Biesen T et al. Phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase is an early intermediate in the G beta gamma-mediated mitogen-activated protein kinase signaling pathway. J Biol Chem 1996;271:12133¨C12136.
3 U, n& S2 ~/ l* R6 R& Q( N. G  ?5 ?# y4 Y& z. y
Santiago-Perez LI, Flores RV, Santos-Berrios C et al. P2Y2 nucleotide receptor signaling in human monocytic cells: Activation, desensitization and coupling to mitogen-activated protein kinases. J Cell Physiol 2001;187:196¨C208.
# {+ O- W/ ^* X  y
- r: X  D: o0 _. u8 p9 D" E' `Muscella A, Elia MG, Greco S et al. Activation of P2Y2 receptor induces c-FOS protein through a pathway involving mitogen-activated protein kinases and phosphoinositide 3-kinases in HeLa cells. J Cell Physiol 2003;195:234¨C240.9 G1 m% I% ~* s

( x& p5 ]! f. iKuemmerle JF, Bushman TL. IGF-I stimulates intestinal muscle cell growth by activating distinct PI 3-kinase and MAP kinase pathways. Am J Physiol 1998;275:G151¨CG158.* @0 h( i7 t  U+ P7 d* ?2 L
  J4 `; a% M. g+ `& ~
Krymskaya VP, Penn RB, Orsini MJ et al. Phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase mediates mitogen-induced human airway smooth muscle cell proliferation. Am J Physiol 1999;277:L65¨CL78.
8 u/ d& z& V" `, M; g4 N& q, M
; w, m9 x; D5 x/ f7 E$ W4 ^Zou GM, Chen JJ, Ni J. LIGHT induces differentiation of mouse embryonic stem cells associated with activation of ERK5. Oncogene 2006;25:463¨C469.! a2 o3 G( _' L0 \
1 S& {# p% G: z/ A
Kang HB, Kim JS, Kwon HJ et al. Basic fibroblast growth factor activates ERK and induces c-fos in human embryonic stem cell line MizhES1. STEM CELLS Dev 2005;14:395¨C401.
  P6 s* x  l+ |9 B4 h2 V( X
+ F& w& }8 R2 r- {( aNakamura Y, Yujiri T, Nawata R et al. MEK kinase 1 is essential for Bcr-Abl-induced STAT3 and self-renewal activity in embryonic stem cells. Oncogene 2005;24:7592¨C7598.
2 Z) _; z" o" R- \3 Y# ^% ^7 A0 g* u% e% x0 r
Enarsson M, Erlandsson A, Larsson H et al. Extracellular signal-regulated protein kinase signaling is uncoupled from initial differentiation of central nervous system stem cells to neurons. Mol Cancer Res 2002;1:147¨C154.$ s& C' A+ C% r# I5 m( ^  g0 c6 o

- f6 d  q( s4 B4 yYang JJ, Krauss RS. Extracellular ATP induces anchorage-independent expression of cyclin A and rescues the transformed phenotype of a ras-resistant mutant cell line. J Biol Chem 1997;272:3103¨C3108.2 m" S; `3 \, G5 w* t" H
+ G9 y& D5 W$ y, Z: [8 a
Sherr CJ, Roberts JM. CDK inhibitors: Positive and negative regulators of G1-phase progression. Genes Dev 1999;13:1501¨C1512.5 C) U) i# X% p7 e; T# @
7 W5 T- v9 }& M; M0 J
Stead E, White J, Faast R et al. Pluripotent cell division cycles are driven by ectopic Cdk2, cyclin A/E and E2F activities. Oncogene 2002;21:8320¨C8333.6 I* j& p5 J; I) [" L2 H

' k9 T- D8 `1 G; m* @& m( u2 U5 DJirmanova L, Afanassieff M, Gobert-Gosse S et al. Differential contributions of ERK and PI3-kinase to the regulation of cyclin D1 expression and to the control of the G1/S transition in mouse embryonic stem cells. Oncogene 2002;21:5515¨C5528.: p" _5 c9 k0 z6 N( F: U
7 i2 W. k6 `) B" n. H1 p
Faast R, White J, Cartwright P et al. Cdk6-cyclin D3 activity in murine ES cells is resistant to inhibition by p16(INK4a). Oncogene 2004;23:491¨C502.
' I2 `0 q1 ?" p1 H+ s& c
2 O2 c5 E! o5 E9 ~6 jSherr CJ, Roberts JM. Inhibitors of mammalian G1 cyclin-dependent kinases. Genes Dev 1995;9:1149¨C1163.. x/ b  a/ n+ e% T5 B0 P- v: x5 G
" N) `, g+ l% y; Q8 Y* F3 y
Sheaff RJ, Groudine M, Gordon M et al. Cyclin E-CDK2 is a regulator of p27Kip1. Genes Dev 1997;11:1464¨C1478.
0 q/ ~7 ?' e% ^8 L' K: z" f# _
Vlach J, Hennecke S, Amati B. Phosphorylation dependent degradation of the cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor p27Kip1. EMBO J 1997;16:5334¨C5344.# {9 \8 g9 X4 ^! o

. ^( R" G  W8 j' U5 [7 LBurdon T, Smith A, Savatier P. Signalling, cell cycle and pluripotency in embryonic stem cells. Trends Cell Biol 2002;12:432¨C438.; X. @$ E: }& ~2 D

+ c1 j/ S% ]- ?4 AShen F, Fan X, Liu B et al. Overexpression of cyclin D1-CDK 4 in silica-induced transformed cells is due to activation of ERKs, JNKs/AP-1 pathway. Toxicol Lett 2006;160:185¨C195.
3 a9 L( W9 p6 n- {) y" J# u2 o; V) T
) K6 g5 e4 F/ y. n9 ]7 {Mirza AM, Gysin S, Malek N et al. Cooperative regulation of the cell division cycle by the protein kinases RAF and AKT. Mol Cell Biol 2004;24:10868¨C10881.

积分
威望
包包
发表于 昨天 13:36 |只看该作者
孜孜不倦, 吾等楷模 …………  

积分
威望
包包
发表于 2024-5-6 18:06 |只看该作者
这个贴不错!!!!!看了之后就要回复贴子,呵呵  

积分
威望