) Y% g# G0 L/ s" V

2 q/ s4 \" U$ f9 a) Z ' Z( ^  |4 r6 l! d- g2 g; J" G
- }: D* M3 P6 S, w
& ?" P' M& T7 O: J% d5 H* k

7 u& Q$ R. r, N6 y- N9 f

h3 k7 y( l  H4 G2 b

: w% D  @) \& v# ]' s7 P1 I6 ?" u

5 e1 t. r1 _( L3 A& ^8 ~

The mother's baby was due on Valentine's Day!

( i& v$ c& D& }8 s! d$ c

9 L3 d! P" b. o5 c1 V' E

* O+ [6 W9 I+ }! q6 [

% t4 r1 d9 K- \# U) u! K( e

5 b( r" s" ^" l% z2 E7 T4 \2 f% n

Big Sister wanting to look at the "Santa" -  her word for Placenta

) n+ p- p$ v5 s7 n. a

, w9 h2 d4 _! O( A6 H

S/ @( A) A! ?: u+ J$ R& D

% F% v5 N+ i7 A; C  w4 e
( E3 i' T0 y7 s" J- ?1 q' T% s

The "Tree of Life"$ k# e* t5 ~# e4 C) V

* i8 w5 d1 l# {) A5 N

! G8 V2 P2 D# U4 b3 H

; e/ N. R) s3 l. q3 k1 z

& r& H, w. c/ d  K8 N* r

5 V( t) O# n1 V, n" Y2 M

( K) v9 M3 k6 |: d4 m2 e

PL11
* ]5 u7 a4 O: m& w! a

An intricate highway of blood vessels

) J. o+ Q- B, d$ \: s% B! l

2 e0 y7 u* y; I

2 ~5 e: `- G4 m" B' y8 _( i

. R, k0 D& [* r( u- g0 h& n: v

2 ^5 k. @" J! Q" l+ ]8 x2 i3 R3 E" l% w

7 ?7 {5 d6 x! g' x

& `% L; L- i! Q/ W  T

The Maternal side of the placenta where  

F: f# v- }7 {! c' Z3 L* E

& x) L7 M, V6 A6 O  ^- L4 d- s. A

it attaches to teh wall of the uterus

2 y/ @) F1 L7 {  S2 F( W
/ A' E$ C, w0 [* s5 j( Y; \

$ Z4 I, j$ h( N% N* g

$ }- u3 B& ]4 d: {# f

6 I" X* U, u" |

PL 13
2 Z0 |1 h. i* \' x6 |$ v. |. c7 `

- {. k" d, @7 Q1 Z5 j  i! g

**This site and all photos COPYRIGHT 2000-2009  Patti Ramos Photography - All rights reserved.  6 }  q5 Z. b9 w1 l- x

PLEASE no reproduction, copying or use of any kind without permission from Patti Ramos.
" W$ m2 T# l+ d! A

If you are interested in puchasing any of Patti's photos please send your request to: pattiramosphotog@aol.com4 x7 m) a" H8 \" z8 _

9 l( a6 L) D# ^" y' z

! E3 P8 M% e( i. x+ L

8 Y8 o. C. q! R/ \9 g3 ?; `3 _3 m

3 F% M) {% a2 r" ?

: Y3 R8 q. n8 C/ |, q" U% Z

+ n& X4 K0 ^2 [& L8 _, m# N

" c( T9 t, t/ ~& Q, i/ I

! \' f0 v( w. M/ S

. D; a% Z! u( _3 q6 N% L. B" n* n

PL3" S+ d) g; M9 R7 v; Y; z

The maternal side of the placenta  t5 U" F+ I& s9 p) I/ v' k  E& F" `

) W. S) V- d) ?! z$ W  E

. z! i7 D6 `4 z( e& A9 U

PL4% a  }: Y  z6 w4 f% f

Umbilical cord - 30 minutes after birth
1 D9 y  _# \9 Y6 a! i

1 y" P$ J; p: t# J+ p1 D

3 o% p" [7 }& v2 ?+ q( b
8 P4 I: S! s  C, X1 S8 U4 o& e& q

Patti Ramos
9 h1 g: O4 y- K

1 K7 M3 o& Z, H. e1 W: r$ C

**This site and all photos are COPYRIGHT 2000-2009 Patti Ramos Photography - All rights reserved.
* |* T7 F6 j/ L

$ J7 E5 x+ a( H: ^; _7 W) Q5 }

PLEASE no reproduction, copying or use of any kind.
: S8 s4 [" g: F5 x6 ]3 Y

If you are interested in puchasing any of Patti's photos you may send your request to: pattiramosphotog@aol.com0 I2 N( T8 i& N4 G2 \& X" t) i

2 o: l6 s1 Z0 B9 I: K

Email      Home    The Ice Journey    Testimonials    Photoshoots     Epidural Procedure     Waterbirth    Patti's Doula Services
2 f9 W8 r" B4 R# s& f& `5 [

, X( K& v! i% l3 d8 Q) }

Childbirth Educator ~ Birth Doula ~ Custom Photographer
6 B7 y8 c0 K3 }8 }+ o& \, p4 I

7 r( V  r7 J' e- _: I3 ~

0 `! @; p/ F1 A1 [) d

Tacoma, Washington, USA
" a4 k, H* J/ ]; D, y6 S

www.pattiramos.com   253.565.7981   birthpreparation@aol.com
4 p  }, v& X3 e$ i) K2 y

, s% D1 l3 \5 A2 p  z

PL14
3 K5 M0 J0 R; |3 m

~2 v( x$ Y" n

2 ^% ^5 b; f. u) y+ B- v

Email      Home    The Ice Journey    Testimonials    Photoshoots     Epidural Procedure     Waterbirth    Patti's Doula Services
) X' ^1 p1 }1 n) s; y& v

2 A5 H8 m4 i) @2 y4 |$ |

( F2 X: ^7 r: W. F; M6 x

This is the amniotic sac ... delivering intact and full of amniotic fluid!  
$ N) N. s$ C( i. Y

What does the photo on the left resemble?" R1 F" P4 v/ Z8 K" n! x5 i

It's as though the baby grows inside a nurturing breast
) Q* q. @9 B' H5 f1 l5 M' }  v

full of nourishing, warm fluid.  A perfect environment.
. i) t$ j/ q. j" E/ o& j

! o  i3 \! [# z6 o3 q6 E$ W
+ \7 |& I: Y* E4 `7 E

5 T9 o, }; S  G3 @: `1 [& Q

' A; A: @, F1 P; V1 [7 c: ~; b

" G) N5 A5 N3 g( j- Q+ a

And here is the baby delivering just as the sac fully let go

http://www.pattiramos.com/Placenta.html

1 N$ A" O- G- Y$ T' @3 [
+ Y: B2 s, W6 a# A& H9 R9 k

. R, D) Y4 Y/ b& a" j% l$ Y9 ~
已有 1 人评分威望 包包 收起 理由
细胞海洋 + 10 + 30 极好资料

总评分: 威望 + 10  包包 + 30   查看全部评分

积分
威望
包包
沙发
发表于 2013-7-4 17:34 |只看该作者
第一次见  阵惊  谢谢分享

积分
威望
包包

论坛元老 精华勋章 金话筒 专家 优秀会员 优秀版主

藤椅
发表于 2013-7-5 12:50 |只看该作者

Early Development

"Baby In The Womb" by Leonardo DaVinci (1452-1519)8 V9 C( `6 g' j, }; L( M% T0 ~
© 1989 Royal Library, Windsor Castle

developmental anatomy - The branch of anatomy that studies structural changes of an individual from fertilization to maturity; in particular, the anatomy of the embryo or fetus.

blastocyst - The modified blastula which is characteristic of placental mammals, including humans; further cleavage of the morula produces a thin walled hollow sphere, whose wall is the trophoblast, with the embryo proper being represented by a mass of cells at one side; this second stage of embryonic development must be completed before successful implantation into the uterine wall is possible.

trophoblast - The outermost layer of cells, membrane which forms the wall of the blastocyst and which attaches the fertilized ovum to the uterine wall and supplies nutrition to the embryo; it facilitates implantation by eroding away the tissues of the uterus with which it comes in contact allowing the blastocyst to sink into the cavity formed in the uterine wall, and differentiates into the extraembryonic membranes surrounding the embryo; after implantation of the blastocyst in the uterine wall it divides into two layers, the chorion and the placenta. aka - trophoderm.

inner cell mass = embryoblast - The mass at the embryonic pole of the blastocyst concerned with the formation of the body of the embryo; the inner cell mass will form all of the tissues of the human body, therefore, these are the cells that develop into the fetus; these inner cell mass cells are pluripotent; this means that they are able to give rise to many, but not all cell types necessary for fetal development (e.g., they are able to give rise to fetal tissues, but not placental tissue).  [Note: ICM in the figure below right.]

blastocoele - The fluid-filled, central cavity of a blastula, surrounded by trophectoderm cells of the trophoblast membrane. aka segmentation cavity, cleavage cavity. [Note: C in the figure above right.]

implantation - The process by which an early embryo, in the trophoblast stage of development, attaches and becomes embedded in the uterine endometrial lining; this stimulates the adjacent endometrial cells to initiate placenta formation and, thus, a pregnancy; if this process fails, a pregnancy will not occur, even if fertization has occurred.

syncytiotrophoblast - The outer syncytial layer of the trophoblast that actively invades the uterine wall forming the outermost fetal component of the placenta. aka - syntrophoblast  [Note:  Asyncytial layer is an epithelium or tissue in which there is a cytoplasmic continuity between the constituent cells, i.e., the cells are not separated entirely by outer cell membranes, they have formed a giant multinucleate mass.]

Diagram of syncytiotrophoblast (S) and cytotrophoblast (C) layers of the chorionic villi. The syncytiotrophoblast layer of the chorionic villi are formed by fusion of the underlying cytotrophoblast layer, producing a multinucleated syncytium. Fetal vessel (V).

cytotrophoblast - The inner cellular layer of the trophoblast of an embryo which gives rise to the plasmodial syncytiotrophoblast covering the placental villi. aka - Langhans' layer, layer of Langhans.

human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) - The protein hormone produced only by the placenta after successful implantation of a developing embryo which signals to the hypothalamus, pituitary gland, and ovary that a pregnancy has begun; this positive feedback regulation maintains the output of estrogens and progesterone by the corpus luteum during pregnancy; this is also the hormone detected in over-the-counter urine pregnancy tests.

morula - The solid sphere or globular mass of cells (blastomeres), formed by the mitotic cleavage of the fertilized ovum = egg or zygote in the first stages of embryonic development, prior to implantation in the uterine wall.

placenta - A membranous vascular organ which develops during pregnancy, lining the uterine wall and partially enveloping the fetus, to which it is attached by the umbilical cord; it develops from the chorion (and allantois) of the embryo and the decidua basalis of the maternal uterus; it secretes the hormones human chorionic gonadotropin = hCG, estrogens, and progesterone to contribute to regulation of the pregnancy and provides the tissue medium through which nutrients, respiratory gases and wastes are exchanged between the maternal and fetal blood circulations, without the direct mixing of maternal and fetal blood and typically involving the interlocking of fingerlike vascular chorionic villi with corresponding modified areas of the uterine mucosa; following birth, the placenta is expelled.  For additional illustrations, see Human Placenta.

This is a normal placenta which happens to exhibit a benign chorangioma (tumor of blood vessels) at the lower border.

amnion - A thin but tough extraembryonic serous membrane which lines the chorion and contains the embryo/fetus and the secretes amniotic fluid around the embryo/fetus it is derived from the trophoblast membrane; it is the innermost of the three mammalian extraembryonic membranes.

The figure above is a human fetus suspended inside its amniotic membrane.The figure to the right illustrates the embryo and the two major extraembryonic membranes of a pig.* v2 ?, z# G0 c' Y3 C- F3 l% G
The figure to the left illustrates amniotic fluid being collected by amniocentesis.

allantois - The middle extraembryonic membrane of the human embryo; initially it is a vascular membrane formed from the hindgut but as development continues, it will be transformed into certain of the tissues of the placenta and the umbilical blood vessels.

chorion - The highly vascular outer extraembryonic membrane which is associated with the allantois in the formation of the placenta; its outer epithelial layer is derived from the trophoblast; develops villi (vascular fingers) through which nutrients, respiratory gases and wastes are exchanged between the maternal and fetal blood circulations, without the direct mixing of maternal and fetal blood.

amniotic fluid - The clear, slightly yellowish serous fluid in which the embryo is suspended inside the amnion within the uterus during pregnancy; it provides a protective cushion against outside trauma, allows space for growth and freedom for fetal movement, provides some thermal insulation to the fetus, and contributes to proper lung development; it is constantly circulated by the fetus which swallows and "inhales" existing fluid and replacing it through "exhaling" and urination; some intestinal discharge, bile-tinged greenish meconium, is also added to this fluid.  {See figures below illustrating amniocentesis.]

Sketch and label:

1. the structure of the embryo at implantation.3 d9 m0 m$ R6 a

) z9 p5 C0 h4 q: D0 c, G

7 i* D- ~# Q1 U9 J3 E- l

2. the primary germ layers and embryonic membranes in a 16 day embryo.
7 `5 u! B; a0 o  J2 |
4 {" v1 [/ |) z; I, ]0 `4 E) t

) g5 u3 u- i6 o0 w+ |4 D% N

List:

2. the three major extraembryonic membranes and their roles in the formation of the placenta and umbilical cord.- j( w, N! R8 v, n3 n3 {7 Y- @( N
, l/ {1 j  E/ ~. P

Embryonic Membrane

Role in the Formation of the Placenta and Umbilical Cord

amnionnone - see definitions above
allantoisminor - see definitions above - mostly contributes to umbilical vessels
chorionmajor - see definitions above - develops into placenta and external portion of umbilical cord
4 T; d9 O1 c5 V- v

Describe:

1. the structure of the placenta.
5 h' M% y: O" T/ W; ~: {$ L1 K, V5 ]# N

The placenta is a membranous vascular organ which develops during pregnancy, lining the uterine wall and partially enveloping the fetus, to which it is attached by the umbilical cord; it develops from the chorion (and allantois) of the embryo and the decidua basalis of the maternal uterus; it provides the tissue medium through which nutrients, respiratory gases and wastes are exchanged between the maternal and fetal blood circulations, without the direct mixing of maternal and fetal blood and typically involving the interlocking of fingerlike vascular chorionic villi with corresponding modified areas of the uterine mucosa.
' z& Y$ z7 P6 g5 x* c& [& O- `4 O
, Y$ X* h" S9 A' m
http://apbrwww5.apsu.edu/thompsonj/Anatomy%20&%20Physiology/2020/2020%20Exam%20Reviews/Exam%205/CH28%20Early%20Development.htm! d* e5 U$ G! }8 i
已有 1 人评分威望 包包 收起 理由
细胞海洋 + 10 + 30 极好资料

总评分: 威望 + 10  包包 + 30   查看全部评分

‹ 上一主题|下一主题
你需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册
验证问答 换一个

Archiver|干细胞之家 ( 吉ICP备2021004615号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-8 18:22