干细胞之家 - 中国干细胞行业门户第一站

搜索
干细胞之家 - 中国干细胞行业门户第一站 干细胞之家论坛 干细胞实验室技术交流 脂肪干细胞专区 干细胞美容外科原创翻译- The Role of Stem Cells in Ae ...
朗日生物

免疫细胞治疗专区

欢迎关注干细胞微信公众号

楼主: tess1029
go

干细胞美容外科原创翻译- The Role of Stem Cells in Aesthetic Surgery附原文链接     [复制链接]

积分
威望
包包

优秀会员

楼主
发表于 2014-9-22 10:35 |显示全部帖子 |倒序浏览 |打印
本帖最后由 细胞海洋 于 2014-9-23 09:46 编辑 # H% r  z/ L' r% i( B) H) w
" X8 x' X3 P! b, ^& T+ d* o5 o+ W
      众所周知,美容外科是一个很赚钱的产业,如果说将干细胞治疗运用到这一行业,以其高效的再生和自我更新能力将获得业界的高度重视和关注,此文主要阐述的是干细胞如何被运用于美容外科,和从实验到临床的进一步转变,干细胞美容这一新兴行业又将承担怎样的风险。
' ?  L: e4 p! H! Q! x- P0 `0 K0 ~" Z# W, Y9 {5 z" C
0 }) _5 f! M: A8 g$ Z8 D9 k
       感谢论坛元老botizhou提供的学术资源,这里是跳转链接:http://www.stemcell8.cn/forum-vi ... DD%CD%E2%BF%C6.html! b( }& q3 @- ]) l# v- l
6 l- L) m" x) J* q

6 t: I' G/ s9 j3 Y& [: y+ f$ H( k6 \' O; D! O6 u
       以下是本文部分摘要:0 O# S, k5 F! {+ \8 f8 |
Background:Stem cells are attractive candidates for the development of novel therapies, targeting indications that involve functional restoration of defective tissue. Although most stem cell therapies are new and highly experimental, there are clinics around the world that exploit vulnerable patients with the hope of offering supposed stem cell therapies, many of which operate without credible scientific merit, oversight, or other patient protection.
8 l1 c( k# Z+ ~ 背景:干细胞是一种有吸引力的新兴的治疗技术,它主要适用于恢复有缺陷的功能组织。尽管现在大部分的干细胞治疗都比较的初见而且高度的实验化,世界各地的诊所利用易受到伤害的患者,希望提供假定的干细胞疗法,许多的操作没有可靠的科学价值、疏忽了对其他病人的保护。
5 B: J: e: a2 C% x% R2 i- d( r% t9 a+ U- U" f7 u1 J# l
Methods:The authors review the potential and the drawbacks of incorporation of stem cells in cosmetic procedures. A review of U.S. Food and Drug Administration–approved indications and ongoing clinical trials with adipose stem cells is provided. Furthermore, a “snapshot” analysis of Web sites using the search terms “stem cell therapy” or “stem cell treatment” or “stem cell facelift” was performed.9 q* M3 p; c% W- J( h! [% D# H+ [
研究方法:作者回顾了干细胞公司在整容手术中存在的可能性和缺点。关于美国食品药品的管理批准审查显示,脂肪干细胞临床试验被不间断地提供。此外,用网页“快照”可以查找术语“干细胞治疗”或“干细胞处理”或者“干细胞整容”。3 @, ?$ c# K) A8 q) Y4 o

- T5 H8 Z# |0 A- t3 y: fResults: Despite the protective net cast by regulatory agencies such as the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and professional societies such as the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the authors are witnessing worrying advertisements for procedures such as stem cell face lifts, stem cell breast augmentations, and even stem cell vaginal rejuvenation. The marketing and promotion of stem cell procedures in aesthetic surgery is not adequately supported by clinical 4 [+ H4 ~" L( x- h7 ^% L7 [
evidence in the majority of cases., s/ ?; q2 M; \2 k
结果:尽管有美国食品药品管理和像美国的整容外科论坛这种专业性社团的网络保护,作者还是见证了很多令人担忧的广告,例如干细胞脸部提拉,干细胞隆胸甚至干细胞阴道修复手术。干细胞的营销和推广,细胞规程上的美容手术在大多数情况下是没有足够的临床支持的。* S+ |8 g# H3 u5 V: H0 ^
9 K8 h* l9 Y8 I) _. f3 ^
Conclusions:Stem cells offer tremendous potential, but the marketplace is saturated with unsubstantiated and sometimes fraudulent claims that may place patients at risk. With plastic surgeons at the forefront of stem cell–based regenerative medicine, it is critically important that they provide an example of a rigorous approach to research, data collection, and advertising of stem cell therapies.  (Plast. Reconstr. Surg.134: 193, 2014.)
  X1 L; E& c0 a9 P2 W9 _结论:干细胞表现出极大的潜能,但市场的过饱和无事实根据的和不正当的请求,会将病患至于险境。干细胞再生医学在整容外科中走在最前沿,至关重要的是,它们提供了相对严格的研究方法,数据的收集,和细胞疗法的推广的一个范例(Plast.Recomstr.Surg.134:193,2014.)& Y% `: C8 n6 b; ~
  J5 l- j' {: ~$ t( ^
全文翻译如下:. t3 Z/ D+ V" c; \/ G5 O

' P: @+ }7 t1 Y+ S) T8 ][hide][/hide]
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册
已有 3 人评分威望 包包 收起 理由
tpwang + 4 + 10 值得鼓励!
元芳 + 2 + 5 精品文章
细胞海洋 + 30 + 150 原创内容

总评分: 威望 + 36  包包 + 165   查看全部评分

积分
威望
包包

优秀会员

沙发
发表于 2014-10-6 08:13 |显示全部帖子
回复 tpwang 的帖子
& g; W, S# {3 Y7 i( G  \; k" s; ?0 \
0 U0 w% P8 S8 `; I; c感谢点拨!!

积分
威望
包包

优秀会员

藤椅
发表于 2014-11-18 08:26 |显示全部帖子
回复 nien 的帖子
$ B; \* @, S. j5 j% @7 A2 Y2 N" [3 N. N4 G4 c9 O0 g8 O+ H
参与讨论就可以获得积分了,然后到50分就是会员了,就有20的阅读权限,加油攒积分吧!
‹ 上一主题|下一主题
你需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册
验证问答 换一个

Archiver|干细胞之家 ( 吉ICP备2021004615号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-5 17:33